The Tables Have Turned

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

All the got7 members were washed up and ready for breakfast, Jr. was setting the bowls of rice for each member when he felt a strange aura behind him. Jr. turned around to find the maknae trio staring down his every move, "Aren't guys going to sit down and eat" Jr. asked slightly creeped out by all their stares. "Of course hyung after you do" Youngjae replied while Bambam and Yugyeom just nod in agreement. "Ummm.. o-okay?!" Jr. said wondering why the maknae line is acting so weird as he placed the last bowl of rice on the table, the hyung line walked in. The maknae line didn't even notice nor hear their hyungs greet them instead, keep their eyes on Jr. every move. JB, Mark, and Jackson just stare back and forth between the maknae line and Jr. wondering what heck is going on. "Yah! maknaes what are you doing? stop staring at Jinyoung ah like you're about to eat him and sit down, and what is this ignoring your hyungs greetings? Are you guys looking down on your hyungs?" JB yelled annoyed by the lack of response from the maknae line. But they were lost in their own world and continued on staring at Jr.'s every move and ignoring everything else around them. What the -? Jinyoung what is going on?"JB asked exasperated in annoyance. Jr. just shrugged and said "I have no clue they just walked in and stood there watching me" Jackson made his way over to the maknae line "Yah what hell are you guys doing ignoring your wild and y,hyu-" but he was cut of when the maknae line started to rush to the table at full speed. While Jackson was talking, what they were standing and waiting for finally happened, Jr. finally sat down at the table.


 

The maknae line were in a deadly competition and the prize they all wanted was the two seats on the left and the right of Jr. at the breakfast table. War broke out between the 3 maknae in order to sit next to Jr. Everything happens in a duration of 30 seconds, the Hyungs didn't know what had happened, but after the war between the 3 was over. The casualties had be devastating, the 2 victors were Yugyeom on the left of Jr. and Youngjae on the right of  him grinning as if they had won the lottery. While poor Bambam laid on the floor in defeat. Although Yugyeom and Youngjae were smiling victoriously, their hyungs just stared at them in disbelief because Yugyeom had a bruised eye and busted lip and Youngjae, not any better with his bleeding nose and bruised cheek, yet were so happy over their victory. While Bambam who came out unscathed, looked as if he lost the will to live. Jr. just sat there baffled not comprehending what just happened, JB was seething trying to control his temper at the outcome of this ridiculousness, Jackson was crouched down by Bambam fussing to see if he was injured in anyway, in a unattractive and definitely un manly, un wild n' y voice, and Mark stood there brooding in the fact the maknae beat him to sitting next to Jr. "YAHH?!?! what the heck are you guys thinking look at your condition and look at bambam ah he is on the floor and you guys don't even care to see if he is okay?" surprising it wasn't JB that scolded Yugyeom and Youngjae, but Jackson.


 

" I just wanted to sit next to Jinyoung hyung" they both said at the same time their smiles and elated happiness visible deflating after Jackson's scolding. "Bambam ah are you alright? come on get up from the ground." Jr. said attempting to get up and check up on Bambam only to be held down by the other two maknaes clinging on to his side pleading him not to leave and saying but you promised. Suddenly remembering his earlier conversations with the 3 made him understand what was going on and he felt guilty for worrying his precious dongsaeng. Jackson was in the middle of ranting to Yugyeom and Youngjae about how selfish they were being, when JB calmly walked over to bambam, all his anger dissipated when looking at his dongsaeng defeated face. He helped him up and said " I know i'm not Jinyoung ah and I don't even come close to being his replacement, but why don't you come sit next to me Bambam ah" "ani hyung he can sit next to me seeing as i'm the only one who is worried about if he's hurt or no-" "okay hyung" Bambam says blushing at JB words and in a soft tone, cutting of Jackson, completely ignoring his statement. Jackson's mood completely deflated and he now became like Mark, brooding as he took a seat next to JB, he looked like a kicked puppy. Realizing that bambam didn't acknowledge her presence for not even one moment today, all Bambam saw was Jr. and JB and Jackson was upset he didn't get any of the Thai boy's attention. Jr. notices and smiles realizing that The Hong Kong, self proclaimed bad boy, has a very evident crush on his Thai baby. At first wondered how he has never noticed something so obvious, but then he remembers the Markson plan and understood how he was so oblivious to this fact. Jr.'s smile turns into a frown in a matter of seconds. Mark is the last to sit down, next to Jackson, he is still brooding as they start to eat breakfast. That's when bambam notices something " hey Jackson hyung, what the matter? why aren't you and Mark being disgusting as usual?" Jackson visible brightens when Bambam finally acknowledges him, not even hearing his question. But Mark and Jr. on the other hand do and both of them instantly frown, realizing that he is refering to their out of control PDA.


 

Mark frowns because he doesn't want to be reminded of the stupid plan he finally decided to end and Jr. because of the fact he doesn't know that Markson decided to stop their idiotic scheme. Mark tries to talk to Jr. in effort to start getting back to the way they were before, before his lapse in common sense and his decision of listening to Jackson of all people. So he can confess his feelings to Jr., but Youngjae cuts him off mid sentence"Jr. hyung breakfast was so delicious, i'm even more happy to see you got your appetite back" " Your welcome Youngjae ah and thank you for your concern" Jr. says as he ruffles Youngjae's hair. Everybody else also thanks Jr. for breakfast and is happy to see he is feeling better, Yugyeom and Youngjae agree to do the dishes in order to make up for earlier. While everyone else finishes eating and  JB and Bambam leave to go to get their things ready, while Jackson just acts as if he is Bambam's thai. Jr. goes to his room looking for something and silently Mark trails behind him unknowingly. Mark is determined to try and fix his and Jr.'s strained relationship knowing he caused it to become like this. Jr. reaches his room and picks up the first aid kit he came for, as he turns around he sees Mark behind him, a look of surprise flashes across his face for a couple seconds then it retreats back to his recent expression he has when he sees Mark, which is expressionless. Mark realizes this and quickly moves to block Jr.'s way in order to get him to stay and not leave. "Jr. ah I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be i'm sorry that have treated you so badly this past month ... i- i-.. i just was really stressed and took it out on you and that was wrong because you were being nothing but kind and understanding i'm so sorry can you forgive me please?" Mark says pleading but decided, to not yet to tell Jr. the real reason he did want he did. "it's okay hyung I forgive you" " thank you so mu-" " you were stress and i only got in your way and annoyed you more, which is why you were so cold to me. It's okay i’m sorry I annoyed you and couldn't be of any help to you like Jackson hyung was. But don't worry I won't bother you anymore and I'll stop from being in your way from now" Jr. says with a fake smile in order to make Mark extra guilty for what he did. Because he knows exactly why Mark did what he did, but rather than apologizing and telling Jr. the truth he lied to him. Jr. was going to forgive Mark truly if Mark was honest with him, because then he would feel as if Mark realizes how much he hurt him and acknowledge his feelings. But because he lied Jr. is even more hurt, because he feels as if Mark is making little of his feelings So he decides to carry on with his plan in order for Mark to learn his lesson. So Jr. brushes right past him to go find Yugyeom and Youngjae to patch up their "battle wounds", trying to ignore the pain in his heart as he saw the crushed look on Mark's face. The tables have turned now Mark hyung be ready, Jr. thinks to himself, ignoring the guilt he feels for treating Mark like this.


 

Mark was so stunned by Jr.'s response he didn't realize Jr. was gone or that he was crying, until he feel a wetness on his cheek. Mark felt his heart break into pieces, out of all the outcomes he went through in his head, he didn't expect for Jr. to say that he will stop getting in his way. He feels like his whole world just fell apart realizing Jr. is no longer going to attempt to be in his life, but he feels 100x more hurt and terrible at the fact Jr. feels as if he is annoying and that his a burden to Mark. Mark never wanted to hurt Jr. and make him feel unwanted that was the last thing he wanted. He was scared of Jr. being mad at him as the worst outcome, but he rather Jr. be mad at him, rather than feeling as if he isn't a special person to Mark and thinking that he is just an annoyance. Because in Mark's eyes, Jr. is the most amazing thing that has ever walk the earth and he should feel nothing less that. "What have I done" Mark sobs to himself thinking of how he hurt his precious Jinyoung.









 

Author Comment

Ugh i feel so bad and i'm the one writing.

I felt bad for making Mark seem so horrible, so I did a double update so everyone can see his side, but i'm proud of Jr. for standing firm.

I will update again tomorrow

I hope you guys enjoy and comment if you want Jackbam or Jaebam

Thanks you guys!