You Fool Me Once Shame On You, You Fool Me Twice Shame On Me.

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Junior stayed in the shower for 30 mins, trying to cool down his anger towards Jackson and Mark, but he just gave up in the end. Mark and Jackson are two of the closest and important people in his life and they betrayed him, Junior just laughs at himself pathetically. He always thought that if he found out that Mark liked in the way he loved Mark, that he'd be the happiest man in the world. 


However, this feels horrible and taken advantage of, he trusts all of s but he definitely trusts the older members more with his feelings.  Junior tried to tame the rage and anger inside of him, he usually is the last person to let their emotion get the better off them. But it seems that his anger toward Mark is bigger than the walls he has built for years and that's when Junior realizes it

 The reason he can't calm himself down is not because he's angry at Mark, but rather because he is angry at himself because despite all the crap he went through with Jackson's and Mark's little plan. He still loves Mark with all his heart and he knows now that Mark likes him. It kills him because Mark did nothing about it, rather he made Junior feel like for a whole month now with this ridiculous plan.

Yet despite how crappy and unwanted Mark made him feel the past month for this stupid plan, Junior still loves him. Even though he made Junior cry himself every night to sleep for the past month, Junior Still loves him. Despite the fact that Mark brought up every insecurity that Junior thought he had dealt with and overcame when he debuted in JJ project; the insecurities that he wasn't handsome enough, or talented enough, or smart enough, or good enough for anyone, he still loves Mark.  No matter how self-destructive he has become because of this “Plan”.  Junior still can't stop loving Mark and he is so angry and frustrated that he can't do anything about it. 

Junior had never let anything or anyone change who he was; he didn't let no fan, no troll, no skeptic, no saesang. No one period has ever made Junior change himself or put himself down. Then Mark came along and now Junior doesn't even recognize who he is anymore.... He feels like he giving in to the qualities he has tried so hard to mask and he is losing the battle to his emotions and insecurities.

This is it! all this time he has been played and manipulated. But it ends here! "Let's see how you like the view from the other side ” Junior said to himself "This will be the last time I cry myself to sleep over you, " he said as he sobbed himself to sleep. 

Junior woke up the next morning, his head was killing him and his eyes were heavy as if they were supporting a ton of bricks on each eyelid. He walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. His eyes were completely swollen from crying himself to sleep, but they looked ten times worse than they usually did. His eyes were red, blotchy, and bloodshot. He could barely even open them fully, it was too painful to even try. His hair was a mess and his face was swollen. 

All he wanted to do was go back to bed, but they had a full schedule. It was probably one the busier schedule they ever in while. It is currently 3:00 am they had to leave at 5:30 am and wouldn't return home until 3 am tomorrow. Knowing the stress that it will cause on the younger members and his hyungs. Junior knew out of all days he couldn't ask his manager to stay home and rest, even though it is evident on his face that he needs it. Hell, he needed a whole week at least, if his face alone was used as any indication. 

Even though Junior obviously still loves Mark dearly and Jackson too, he decided yesterday it was time to give them a taste of the hell he was living.  JB was right Junior did baby them, not just the maknae line but his hyungs as well. So he decided if they wanna play with his feelings and use it against him. Well, he could do the same and maybe then they'll learn a lesson because umma knows all his kid's worries.

Usually Junior would try to help ease them for Mark and Jackson, especially since they were foreigners. But He is feeling quite vengeful at the current moment, although there is a piece of guilt for even thinking of using Mark and Jackson's worries against them. He going to remain firm because what they did, regardless of whether they meant to or not, really hurt Junior and he must make them realize that.

Junior washed up and took a bath before proceeding to the kitchen, to make a full and hearty breakfast for the guys, seeing as they will need it for today's schedule. An hour later Junior finished cooking and set the table, it looked like a feast for a whole village. Junior looked at the table in pride, hoping the rest the guys will eat up and gain their strength to carry them through today's schedule. Junior looked at the clock, which read 4:15 am and decided to go wake the guys so they can wash up and get ready in time, that way they'd have enough to eat breakfast.

 Junior walked to Youngjae’s and JB’s room and decided to wake the leader up first because he is always the easiest. However, his roommate, on the other hand, sleeps as if he is dead. "JB Hyung wake and take a bath quickly. Get ready for breakfast, that way the maknaes can go directly after I wake them up.," Junior calmly and softly said as he shook the older. 

JB stirred a bit and slowly open his eyes that were still very cloudy with a tired, sleepy haze. JB sat up and rubbed his eyes as he stared straight ahead at his best friend. 

"Jinyoung-ah? what time is it?" JB asked sleepily "it's 4:17 hyung. wake up." Junior replied softly. "!"JB muttered to himself, "Hyung what's wrong? We aren't going to be late" Junior asked confused at JB's reaction. 

"Ahhhh no that's not it, it's just I slept through my alarm. I wanted to get up early and take off your alarm. That way you'd sleep some more and I'd take care of waking the members. It's my job as the leader in the first place, but you always do it for me just so I can get some extra sleep. You looked so tired yesterday, I wanted you to rest some more and I couldn't even do that for you. Even though you do so much for me". JB sighed as he muttered.

"Why couldn't I be in love with you hyung instead?" "what did you say?" JB asks Junior he couldn't hear the younger well because he talked to softly.

"Nothing hyung, don't beat yourself up over it. I love taking care of you guys, I love you all. I like feeling reassured you guys are okay, so don't worry about okay? So get up and get ready for today." Junior said as he left to wake the maknae duo. 

JB just stared at his best friend back as he left, thinking how can someone be so selfless. Then he remembers he still has to scold Mark and Jackson later, for how they treated Junior yesterday before he got up to shower. 

Junior made his way into to Yugyeom's and Bambam's room. He walked over to Bambam's bed and moved the hair from Bambam's face, before placing a kiss on his forehead and rubbing his back, while softly telling him to wake up. Bambam quickly stirred as he heard his favorite hyung's voice and automatically sat up and latch onto his hyung's body " hyungggggg morning" Bambam said in a tired, but a cute voice. 

Junior chuckled at Bambam's cuteness and continued to rub his back, "Hyung thanks for yesterday" "Don't worry about it Bambam-ah. I already told you, you guys you deserved it" "Ani not for that, but for talking to JB hyung. He apologized to me yesterday" Bambam said blushing as he thought back to yesterday.  Junior looked at Bambam curiously wondering what JB said to have Bambam looking so flushed and flustered. 

"No problem Bambam-ah, now go run along and take a shower you can use my bathroom." Bambam nodded, he hugged his hyung and kissed his cheek before running off to Junior's room, but like JB remembers to last night, and was still mad at how Mark and Jackson treated his hyung.

Junior smiled softly as he walked over to Yugyeom's bed. He did the same thing to Yugyeom to wake him up, as he did to Bambam. But the younger just pulled his hyung down, right next to where he laid and hugged him as if he were going to go away. 

Junior was worried, Yugyeom always did everything he told him without a second thought. "Yugyeom-ah, what is wrong? You always listen to hyung, are you sick? Do you not feel well?" Junior stated worriedly about his beloved maknae. Unlike Bambam, Yugyeom isn't as small and childish, he always acts mature and tries not show when he is having a hard time, which is why Junior pays special attention to him. That is also why Yugyeom's special hyung is Junior. 

"Hyung are you okay? I was worried about you last night. I wanted to stay with you, but Jackson hyung rushed me out before I could say anything. I was scared you’d think that I don't care about you and you'll start hating me, then you ’d never want to see me again and leave us and the band" Yugyeom said with tears in his eyes speaking really fast.

 Junior visible relaxed knowing that Yugyeom was okay and wanted to laugh at his overactive imagination, but he saw the hurt and tears in his eyes and hugged the maknae. "Aigo, my gyeom gyeom-ah is getting all sad over nothing. Hyung is fine and feels very loved, special thanks to you. I'm fine don't worry and gyeom-ah hyung would never leave you guys, I love you all too much" "Really hyung? Even though Mark and Jackson's hyungs were mean to you yesterday" Yugyeom said hesitantly. "Yes, Yugyeom-ah. I love you all regardless, even if Jackson hyung and Mark hyung are being stupid."  Yugyeom visible relaxes and hugs his special hyung and kissed his cheeks while blushing before running off to do what Junior told to do earlier.

Junior walked back to the leader's shared room with Youngjae to wake up the heaviest sleeper, but Junior wasn't worried, he is the only one that can wake up the rock sleeper with ease. Junior repeated the same style of waking up the other two maknaes on Youngjae. Youngjae woke up like as if he was a little kitten and stared at his hyung with round glossy eyes. He was so cute Junior wanted to squeal, but resisted his fanboy urge and just rubbed Youngjae's back helping him up. 

"Hyung are you feeling better?" "Ah yes Youngjae ah, thank you for your concern. I'm feeling better" "Oh that's great hyung! I was really worried, especially since you didn't eat anything.
Promise me you'll eat a lot today." Youngjae said as he held his pinky out for Junior. 

Junior chuckled at Youngjae's childishness, but nevertheless, linked his pinky then touched thumbs with Youngjae. "Okay Youngjae-ah, go see if Bambam is finished with my bathroom and go wash up. I made breakfast, hurry along so we can eat together. Youngjae rush to his hyung's room to bathe quickly. To make sure he can get a seat next to Junior for breakfast, wanting to make sure his hyung keeps his promise.

Junior made his last trip to Jackson and Mark's room, he looked at the both of them as they slept and sadly smiled, they looked so peaceful. Especially, Mark, he looked like an angel in Junior's eyes, he was starting to feel bad about what he was about to do to them, but quickly remembers back.

**Flashback**

Junior goes up to Mark and hugs his hyung's back trying to comfort him because he got scold really badly by the dancer hyung. Mark just brushed him off coldly and said: "leave me alone Junior."
Junior felt hurt but realized Mark is just having a hard time and probably isn't in the mood for skinship.However, Mark rushes over to Jackson side and latches on to his back. 

Junior felt his heart break a little, but brush it off figuring Mark is just having a difficult time. Since he never acted that way towards him before Junior tried not worry much about it. But later as the month progressed the Markson moments increased and the colder Mark acted to Junior, which led to more pieces of Junior's heart breaking away.

Junior frown as he thought back to this and realizes he needs to do this, no matter how bad he felt about doing it. "Hyungs, wake up! It's time for breakfast" Junior yelled loudly. Mark and Jackson jolted up startled at Junior's loud voice, he never yelled when woke up anyone. After seeing them get up Junior walked to the kitchen leaving them to get up. 

"Jackson ah what just happened?" "I have no idea hyung, Jinyoung never yells when he wakes us up. Ahhhh maybe he is still jealous about yesterday, this is good man that means he is about crack and finally confesses!" Jackson said as he patted Mark’s back and left to go wash up.

Mark, on the other hand, was skeptical, Junior's face was void of emotion. Mark was starting to worry that this plan really wasn’t a good idea,  thinking how of much it hurts him ignore Junior and kills him, even more, to see the hurt look on Junior's face. 

“ Aish should have never listened to Jackson in the first place. This isn't working and I never get to see my Jinyoungie smile or do any skinship to me anymore. I'm going to stop this ridiculous plan.”, Mark said to himself he doesn't care anymore if Junior rejects him or not, he is unable to stand, not being by Junior side anymore. He going to stop doing this ridiculous plan and confess himself.

 Even if Junior doesn't like me like I love him, he'd never push me away. Jackson is just an idiot, Mark thought. 

 “If Junior liked me like Jackson says, he would ask me out by now. It doesn't matter. I'm going to confess to him, even if he says he doesn't feel the same at least we can be like how we were before. I miss our skinship.” Mark said to himself.

 He decided to tell Jackson he going put an end to this dumb plan, that he shouldn't have agreed to in the first place.


"I'm sorry Jinyoungie," Mark said to himself before he left to wash up.



Author comments
Sorry I had to re-upload this chapter because the ending got cut off. Anyway poor Mark! Just wait for what Jinyoung has in store for you, you realized too late. Btw I'm trying to decide between Jackbam or Jaebam please comment below for who you like better.