Locked In With Nowhere to Hide Anymore pt.2

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jr. pulled Yugyeom away and into his room to fix up his wound, Yugyeom tried to talk to his hyung and explain that Mark didn't mean to hurt him and it was only and accident. So Jr. shouldn't be mad at Mark. Though Jr. was too busy fussing over the maknae's wound to realize that Yugyeom was talking to him. "HYUNG!" Yugyeom said loudly finally capturing Jr.'s attention "huh Yugyeom ah, what's the matter? why are you yelling?" "Mianhae hyung I didn't mean to yell, but you weren't listening to a single word I was saying" "ahhhh mianhae Yugyeom, I'm fully listening to you". "What I was trying to tell you hyung was that Mark hyung didn't mean to push me, he only meant to move me out his way. I don't think he even realized that he used that much force. All he wanted to do was check on you hyung and make sure you were all right he was really worried about you hyung" "ah is that what happened, i'm sorry Yugyeom I didn't mean to get over protective. I just don't like seeing my dongsaengs hurt" "well do you like seeing the hyungs hurt than?" " What, no of course not Yugyeom ah" " Well then you should really apologize to Mark hyung, not me. I think you really hurt him hyung I've never seen him so emotionless before. Um thank you for fixing up my wound hyung i'll let you get some rest" Yugyeom said to Jr., making him instantly regret how he talked to Mark and how lost his temper.

Yugyeom notice his hyung in thought and decided to leave, but before he could Jr. stopped him. "Yugyeom can you tell me what happened yesterday between Jackson hyung and JB hyung?" Jr. knew that Jackson was irritated with JB and why, but he didn't believe his jealousy would lead to him hitting JB, something else had to happen, he is just not sure what.

"well i'm not really sure what happened? It didn't seem to be anything worth fighting over, that's why we didn't really try to mediate things before they start throwing punches or tried to separate them."


 

" Well after you left with Youngjae hyung, I guess JB hyung realized there must've been something wrong with Youngjae hyung for you to pull him out of the room, away from us all so abruptly like that. So after you left he tried to get up and follow you guys, but you know how Bambam was clinging to him all day because I was with you, well he tried to stop JB hyung from following you out. And JB hyung lost his temper with Bambam for a moment calling him selfish and asking how come he can't think about Youngjae's condition before his own. But, JB hyung realized he hurt Bambam's feelings and apologized, Bambam accepted his apology, but Jackson hyung got really mad at JB hyung and yelled at him saying that how can he call himself a leader and how dare he hurt Bambam like that for no reason. Then Jackson hyung just launched at JB hyung and started to punch JB hyung and I guess JB hyung was mad at what Jackson said about him because he didn't try to stop Jackson, but attack him right back and started wailing punches on Jackson so fast we didn't even realize what happened." Yugyeom told Jr. as he cringed thinking about what happened yesterday. Jr. thought about what Yugyeom told him for a second understanding now how Jackson came to be mad enough to hit JB, but it didn't make sense to him, at the reason why JB would hit Jackson back instead of stopping him, JB has enough power to stop Jackson without having to hurt him, it just didn't add up to Jr. " okay thank you Yugyeom ah, can you tell Bambam ah to come in here." Jr. said to Yugyeom indicating it's alright for him to leave " sure thing hyung."

Yugyeom left.

Then Jr. went and to lay on his bed and a couple mins later he heard a knock on his door "come in" Jr. said. "Hyung, Yugyeom ah said that you asked to see me" "yes come in Bambam ah" Jr. said patting for Bambam to join him on his bed. Bambam came in the room and closed the door behind him and laid down next to his hyung on his bed and cuddled up at his side. "Hyung, why do you want to see me" Bambam said as he buried his head in to Jr's chest "ah well I asked Yugyeom ah to explain to me what happened yesterday so I can understand, but i'm still not sure of why they both ending up fighting. So I was hoping maybe you can help me understand better, by hearing your side of the story, because it doesn't make sense for JB Hyung to lose his temper so easily at you." Slightly lying to the younger, because he knew both why Jackson hit JB and why JB blew up at Bambam. "ahh well you see hyung, i'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?" "okay Bambam ah" "Well you see two days ago when JB hyung apologized to me. He also explained to me why he lost his temper so easily and why he is always so hard on me. So he told how he was stressed and worried about you and how you take of the group and help out a lot so he was in panic, hoping you were alright. Also he told me he thinks that lacks in leadership, that's what causes him to lose his temper so easy, but then he explained why he is extra hard on me. Because he sees me cling to you and act childishly, and that he just wants me to be able to deal with things myself and act mature. So i don't get to be overwhelmed by our busy schedules if you're not around. So I told the reason I cling to you is because of Jackson and explained to he him the issue behind it and I told him, he must think i'm pathetic and disgusting. But he just hugged me and told me that their was nothing wrong with me and how he has the same problem, that he loves Youngjae hyung and he knows how I feel, about not feeling good enough. So he asked me to please understand him when he loses his temper, that it doesn't mean he hates me because loves me very much. Also, Jackson hyung is an for not seeing the amazing person I am and for hurting me and promise to keep this a secret between us" Jr. nodded, but he already knew of his best friend's feelings.


 

"So yesterday hyung lost his temper so easily cause he was worried about Youngjae Hyung, because obviously something was wrong with him for you to pull him out like that, and he felt guilty for not realizing Youngjae hyung wasn't feeling well. So he didn't mean yell at me and I didn't realized that’s why he got up, because I was annoyed about stupid Markson happening in front of me, so when hyung apologized I understood and realized why. While he realized why I clung to him at that moment, but then Jackson went off at JB hyung for no reason and yelled at him for hurting me. But I wasn't hurt by JB Hyung and before I could say anything Jackson hyung said horrible things to JB hyung and attacked him.I guess JB hyung got mad at Jackson for calling him a bad leader, when he is insecure about that and hit him back." Bambam said equally as shook up about yesterday as Yugyeom. That's when Jr. realized what happened, Jackson only hit JB when he thought he hurt Bambam, thinking Bambam likes the leader by how clingy he was and thought JB didn't care for Bambam's feelings. But JB got mad at Jackson not because what he said about him, but because he knew how Jackson is the one hurting Bambam and he doesn't even realize it. When it is so obvious that Bambam is hurt by all the Markson going around. So that's why he hit Jackson back instead of stopping him, mad because of how Jackson is messing up Bambam, Jr. sighed " Thanks Bambam ah I think I know what happened now."  Jr. realized that all of these problems and the reason everyone is getting hurt, is all because everyone's to scared to confront their feelings. Jr.thought about how he has been acting and he realizes he isn't any better than the rest of them. He is trying to hurt Mark to teach a lesson, but he is only doing what Mark did to him, so really there is no difference between Mark and himself. He realizes all of them including himself have been hiding and avoiding confronting their feelings, because they are scared of getting more hurt and but in reality it only causes more scars to form.


 

Jr. decided to apologize to Mark and stop his ridiculous teaching him a lesson plan, and to act like a proper hyung and set an example for his dongsaengs, and actually tell Mark how feels. Also he realized that he has stayed silent long enough and none of the boys are obviously going man up and say how they are feeling, so he going to have to take action himself. But he is exhausted and really needs some rest so he thinks that waiting till tomorrow couldn't hurt, to confront everyone. "Hyung is it alright if I sleep with you tonight?" Bambam asked and Jr. looked over at his dongsaeng "of course you can, but hyung is tired so let's go to bed early"Jr. said as Bambam just nodded in agreement and snuggled into his hyung's side more. Even though it's only 8am, Bambam was mentally exhausted, while Jr. was physically and mentally drained, so they both feel asleep quickly.


 

Meanwhile, in Mark and Jackson's room. Mark was still in there locked up. He couldn't believe how Jr. talked to him, he never ever once spoke to him in such a disappointed tone. But what literary made him cry and finally breakdown was hearing Jinyoung's voice echoing in his head saying, it looks like I didn't know you like I thought I did. That crushed him, it made Mark question, if this means that Jr. hates him now or if he thinks he's some horrible person. He honestly didn't mean to hurt Yugyeom, he was just so scared when he realized that nobody knew where Jr. was and when he finally knew Jr. was alright he felt momentary relief until he saw Jr.'s condition. He felt horrible realizing that he couldn't protect Jr. from being hurt and it hurt him even more to see him all tired and physically in pain. Mark decided that he can't just ignore this he needs to explain himself to his Jinyoung and even if he can't forgive Mark, at least Mark can  beg Jinyoung to allow him to take care of the younger and at least Mark will be reassured that his Jinyoung is alright.


 

Mark got up and and unlocked the door and went to go to Jr.'s room and sees Jackson by himself in the living room. Jackson looked up as he heard footsteps and saw Mark " oh thank god I thought I was going to be locked out of my own room" Jackson said in relief as he saw Mark, but Mark just ignored him and went to straight to Jr.'s room avoiding Youngjae and Yugyeom in the maknae's room. Jackson went to use the bathroom before he went to his room, not even caring Mark ignored him. Just happy he can be in his own room. Mark opened Jr's room door only to be met with the sight of Bambam and Jr. snuggled together, with a slight contented-ness in Jr's sleeping face and Bambam's. Mark felt tears running down his face as he rushed back to his room, startling Yugyeom and Youngjae in the other room as he speeded out back to his own room and locked the door again. He felt so much pain seeing Jr. with Bambam with that content look, it made realize that Jr. doesn't even care about him even if he's mad at Mark, he'd at least bother to come and tell him off or scold him, but Jr. just forgot about him and it looks like he didn't even care anymore to even scold him. Jr. doesn't care for him at all and that made him feel so much pain, he was crying so hard he could even see anything. Mark just wrapped himself in his sheets and cried.


 

Jackson got out the bathroom and went to his room, only to realize the door is locked, not again, he thought and yelled for Mark to open the door. But Mark couldn't hear anything over his sobs. Jackson sighed realizing Mark wouldn't be letting him in his room today and just walked back to the living room. His body was sore because even though he attack JB, he was the one that got messed up more and he knew his body will only hurt more in the morning by sleeping on the couch.







 

Author Comment

 

Well that was really hard for me to right, I really hate having a hurting Mark ughhh 😞

Well I managed to update today i'll try and update again tomorrow

Thanks for reading! Keep subscribing and commenting!