I'm Sorry, But I Love You pt.2

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jackson stood outside his room, in front of his door pacing back and forth. He knew Jr. was in the living room probably skinning his best friend alive for being an idiot. If anyone knew how to piss off Park Jinyoung, which was a scarce sight, it was definitely Mark Tuan. His best friend actually probably just has a natural talent for pissing off the calm level headed boy. Jackson thinks that honestly Mark must be lucky as hell that Jr. loved him, because he'd probably be dead by now if the younger didn't. Although Mark is Jackson’s best friend and all, Jackson is most definitely pissed the hell off at him. Jackson's current state and condition is most definitely and ultimately all Mark fault, well not not all the older's fault, but definitely 80% his fault. The other 20% is Jackson's own stupidity, but then again the hong Kong native was just born that way so it can't be helped. Jackson was honestly scared for the first time in his life, like literally faced scared and it's all because of his dongsaengs.Honestly Jackson couldn't believe himself right now he is suppose to be the "wild and y" Jackson, but here he is pacing outside his own room because he to scared to confront Bambam. He can't not confront Bambam because Jr. will most definitely raise hell. He honestly didn't know which one of the two boys scared him more.



 

Jackson laughed at he current state and thought if only the fans knew his real and true feelings he hides. They'd realize how far from his got7 persona he really is sometimes. He honestly doesn't know what to do, he is scared to talk to Bambam and get him even more angry the younger might break up with him and that is the last thing he ever wanted. But Turning away and facing Jr. is not a better option, because even if Jr. most likely understands him.
Oh who is he kidding of course Jr. will understand him it's Jr., that’s what he does. But stilI Bambam is involved and everyone knows straight after Yugyeom is Bambam on Jr.'s list of people to protect no matter what and that means if he goes outside and Bambam is still upset, he is literally better off dead compared to what Jr. will do to him. Especially if his of a best friend made things with Jr. worse.  Which is completely possible due to Mark's disease of turning into a complete and total blind jackass when within a 30 feet radius of Jr., or hearing range of the name Park Jinyoung or Jr. Jackson sighed at his life at moment he finally understood the phrase "dammed if you and dammed if you don't". Okay Jackson it's time to man up, absolutely nothing will get better if you stand out here feeling sorry for yourself, Jackson pep talked himself. "Okay I've gotta talk to Bambam. If this goes on any longer im going to die physically and mentally, both Jr. And Bambam will see to it".



 

Jackson took a deep breath and sighed, it's now or never he thought as he knocked on his room door. "Bambam ah open up it Jackson we need to talk" "go away hyung I don't want to speak to you", Jackson begged and tried to cajole his boyfriend to open up the door, but the younger would only reply no. Jackson began to get really annoyed, he understood that his boyfriend is upset, but he wouldn't even give Jackson time to explain or try to fix things. Jackson knew it was a risky move especially with Bambam, but they need to talk and he was running of options and patience in trying to reason and talk to the younger. "Okay fine! You win Bambam I'll go away and leave you alone is that's what you want. I want to work and talk out our relationship like a mature adult, but fine lets act like kids and give each other the silent treatment and let our relationship fall apart before it even started. That’s not what I want, but you do so I'll give up, you win, Are you satisfied now?" Jackson said he knew it was a risky move, either Bambam will say okay to this or open the door to either hit Jackson or talk to him, because Bambam hated to be seen as a kid.



 

The door to Jackson room opened and a outcome he didn't expect happened. Bambam pulled Jackson and slammed him into door closing it. Bambam came closer to Jackson leaving hardly any space in between them, with both of his hands at the side of Jackson face. "How dare you! Don't you f**king dare try to blame this on me. Who the hell do you think you are? It's my fault if our relationship ends? I’m the one who's the problem? Your trying and I'm the one causing the problem? Huh is that what you think?" Jackson was stunned into silence he has never seen Bambam ever talk like this to anyone, let alone a hyung, let alone himself, but the silence from Jackson seemed the piss the Thai boy off more. "WELL IS IT?!?!" all of what Bambam was saying was met with was silence. "Oh so now you have nothing to say, after all the bull you were saying before? You know what it's good your silent because I frankly don't care at this moment what you have to say. So your going to listen while I talk. I've spent most of my time trying to figure out why I couldn't be the one and why you couldn't love me. When you told me that it was me and it was only ever me that you loved hyung I was so happy, so happy that I couldn't even believe it was real. Then I thought about how young and inexperienced I was and wonder if I was good enough for you? If you'd see me as a equal? If you'd take my words seriously and look at me objectively as your boyfriend and a equal and not just a little immature kid? Do you even understand why I'm mad?" Bambam asked strongly trying absolutely hard with all his power not to let his voice waver or crack.



 

Jackson just stared blankly and was as at a lost, he didn't realize this is how Bambam felt. He felt guilty for not understanding his boyfriend's worries. Though Bambam didn't appreciate the silence he was receiving as he asked his boyfriend a question. So Bambam cleared his throat and spoke "I want an answer to my question, not just a blank stare". " I umm I is it because I didn't respect the nature of our relationship and made you feel as if I only expect out our relationship right? But that's not what I--" "No that's not why I am upset, I completely and fully realize that you are an idiot that speaks before thinking and doesn't fully understand the meaning or connotations that you give off. I am upset that you don't think of us as if we are in a real relationship." "What are you talking about of course I do Bambam ah, i--" " No, you don't. Jackson you think of me as your dongsaeng Bambam" "well you are my dongsaeng of course I would treat as one, I am older I have to look after you" "You see that's it right there, I don't need you to look after me. I mean I love you and everything, but that's what I have Jr. Hyung for and thanks to him I have become more mature. I am able to realize the work you need to put in and how you need to balance each other in a relationship. I wasn't mad at the fact you told Mark. Well I was, but that was trivial and fixable but I was upset at the fact that you thought it was okay to talk to people about us, without discussing it with me. I was hurt that you could talk to someone else about us and yet you can't do that with me. We are the 2 people in the relationship, not Mark or anyone else." Bambam let all his worries out to Jackson.

Jackson finally understood Bambam and the younger was right, until this point Jackson didn't treat Bambam as his boyfriend. He babied the younger and treated him as a child. He restrained himself from initiating intimate skinship with the younger, he acted the same as when they weren't together. He was scared to touch him because he still thought of him at the little innocent maknae and he justified his actions to himself as being a respectful boyfriend. When in reality he was patronizing the younger and babying him. Jackson never took into account Bambam's feelings and just decided himself that Bambam too young or innocent. He didn't consider that his boyfriend would feel hurt by what he believed was respecting Bambam and not pressuring him, but then again he never asked.



 

Jackson felt horrible, "Your right. I didn't treat you as a boyfriend. I'm sorry I just assumed by myself that you were too young and that I'd be pressuring you into thinking you have to do things you weren't ready or comfortable with to make me happy. I thought I was respecting you. I was actually doing the opposite and I'm sorry for that. I didn't intend to do that or intentionally tried to patronize you or not take our relationship seriously. I was trying to look cool in your eyes and make you see me the way the fans see me but I'm nowhere nearly as good as the fans think and I'm just an idiot. I'm so sorry that I hurt you Bambam, I never wanted to hurt you, yet being the idiot I am I can't help but do exactly that." Jackson looked down in shame, but Bambam moved one of his hands off the wall a way from the side of Jackson's head and placed it on the older's chin and pulled his face up till Jackson was looking at him. "It's okay! I'm sorry I ignored you for so long I was upset and hurt, but I'm sorry I refused to talk to you when all you wanted to do was work things out. That was a childish decision on my part, but don't look so upset at yourself, you never meant anything but good intentions and I should have told you how I felt earlier and we wouldn't have gotten into this fight. Also there is something I want you to remember, your right I don't see you the way our fans do." Bambam said softly to Jackson staring into his eyes. Jackson eyes dulled a little after hearing the last part of Bambam statement. Bambam noticed the change in Jackson's eyes and smiled before continuing "I love getting to see the real you and the regular you, not the polished idol version of you. I get all of you and that is the best Wang Jackson there is and only I get to see it all. I love you regardless Hyung because for me, you’re enough nothing less than amazing . I fell in love with your faults and all, I don't need you to change anything for me. I want the real you." Bambam said as he closed the remaining space between the two. The kiss was loving and sweet, but started to turn more passionate, but before they ending up in a make out session Jackson pulled away. Bambam whined not liking the loss of Jackson's lips, but Jackson spoke before he could complain. "Thank you Bambam for loving me and I will treat you as what you are, my boyfriend." "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay hyung I get it you’re sorry. I'm sorry, we made up and we are not fighting anymore. That's wonderful and all but shut up and kiss me" Jackson chuckled at the loss of calmness and maturity his boyfriend previously displayed, it was exchanged for his usually damanding self. "Of course baby anything you want" and the younger latched himself to the older. Kissing him and wrapping his legs around Jackson's waist, as Jackson carried Bambam to his bed before letting himself fall backwards. Leaving the the younger stratling his upper body as they continued their intense make out/ make up session.







 

Author Comment

 

Sorry I was suppose to upload this earlier, but I didn't like how it turned out at first so I was going to edit it, but all the EXO drama had me confluzzed. I only remembered I never uploaded it today so here it is sorry for the wait.

Keep reading, subscribing, and commenting! Thanks for the love and support :)