The Calm After The Storm......?

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

The boys mood dampened once when they remember that Jr. was right, they aren't on vacation or break and they are still in the dog house with JYP. "Hyung what are going to do about that, I've never seen JYP sajang-nim so angry at us before" yugyeom asked JB, all the other members looked at JB expectantly.  JB was at a loss because Yugyeom was right they'd never seen JYP so angry before and he hasn't even thought about that with all the drama that has going on. He knows that JYP is going to expect an answer explaining why all of this drama has been going on. It's not exactly like they can go and tell JYP that they are all in love with each other and it was all just a misunderstanding. Not only is dating a guy not something widely accepted, they are dating within the band and with all the drama they caused so far because of their relationships. It doesn't look like any good could come from telling JYP anything about it. For once JB had absolutely no idea what to do and has no idea what to do to comfort his dongsaengs, because he is part of the reason for this and he feels so guilty and scared.

 



 

Jr. could  already tell what was going through JB's head not only because it is his best friend, but he has the same exact thoughts going through his head. Jr. heard the sigh leave JB's mouth and is dreading the words that will leave his mouth. "Guys i'm not really sure what to do. I honestly have no idea what we are going to tell him. Obviously we can't tell him about us. I mean we already have to hide it from the fans and media, but hiding it from JYP sajang-nim as well is going to be even harder. I'm so sorry you guys. I failed you as a leader. I shouldn't have let things with Jackson get out of hand like that, i'm older and the leader and I acted childishly. It's my fault we are in this mess" JB as he hung his head down too embarrassed to even look at s.  “Hyung it's not your fault and you could never fail us" Youngjae said scared he'd never seen JB so down before and he decided he never wants to see it again. "Yeah hyung it's not your fault. It's mine if I wasn't such a crybaby none of this would've happened" BamBam said slightly teary he didn't like JB like this and he knew he was at fault. "No guys it's my fault I didn't mean to start all this drama and because of it we are all in trouble, i'm part of the hyung line and I'm so sorry" Jackson said as tears he trying to hold back fell. Mark looked at the scene in front of him and felt his heart break because ultimately it is actually his fault he should have never started that stupid plan with Jackson. Not only did he hurt Jr., he indirectly put all the members careers on the line. Jr. was right before he is the oldest and lately he hasn't been acting like it and because of his childishness and jealousy he hurt everyone. "I'm so sorry" Mark said with tears literally pouring down his face. This shocked everyone never has Mark cried in front of them. He doesn't like to show his emotions so openly, this caused the rest of them to let go and let their unshed tears fall. Yugyeom was completely paralyzed all his hyungs were just as lost and confused as him, usually he could depend on at least one of his hyungs at all time but they were all falling apart and scared like him. He doesn't know what to do this has never happened before, he finally thought all their problems were gone and they could be the happy family they were again, but everything is happening so fast and it is like they're all in quick sand only falling deeper and deeper and he feels so helpless. He couldn't say anything to his hyungs, he is of no help, all he can do is stand there gaping he can't even cry everything is just numb for him.

Jr. looked at s and felt himself burning up inside, he can't stand to watch s, his family, his beloved friends fall apart like this. He glance as over at Yugyeom and he felt his last nerve snap, Jr. has always made it his priority to watch over everyone of s because he understands them all, but everyone knew Yugyeom was someone who always got extra attention from Jr. It was his priority on top, over anything else to make sure Yugyeom was okay and the look on the maknae's face was telling Jr. he was far from alright and everything Jr. has done so far to build up the maknae and diminish his worries get all went down the drain. He has never seen Yugyeom so incapable of showing his emotions. That did it for Jr. he has always done everything for s subtlely because he never wanted JB to feel insecure about his leadership skills. He always took care of internal problems, while JB dealt with the external issue. But this time he has no luxury in being discreet, his family is falling apart and he needs to do something about.



 

"Guys, it's all of our faults and that's okay we are human and we are bound to make mistakes. But I need you all to calm down, yes we screwed up massively and JYP Sajang-nim is really mad, but he did give us time on our own to fix it and that must mean he still has trust and faith in us. I know that things have gone down recently and a lot of it. Though despite that we are still together in all of this and we are no longer fighting with each other. We are Got7 and no matter what happens from now on and out we will always be Got7 and no matter what. I promised myself a long time ago back when me and JB hyung decided to form together with you guys that I will always be there for all of you and protect you all no matter what. I've have never once broke that promise and i'm not intending to start now, we will be fine I promise! Okay so all of you please stop blaming yourselves." Jr said to all the members in the same calm motherly tone that has helped them all throughout their years as trainees up until the present. Like always Jr. managed to reassure them all and calm them down, it honestly amazed them all that no matter what the situation is Jr. always has the power to make everything okay or make it seem that everything will be okay. Mark recovered first because he already came to terms with Jr. always being magically soothing long ago, that he has learn to suppress his shock to it. "Jinyoung-ah is right guys we need to calm down" Mark said has he dried his tear and went to Jr.'s side and held his hand. The rest of the members overcame their shock and agreed, they began to wipe their tears.

 



 

JB went to his best friend and hugged him and whispered thank you to him. Jr. just smiled at him comfortingly and hugged him tight, JB has forgotten recently how much he really depends on Jr. and regardless if he had the leader title, Jr. was always the one really holding everyone together and holding JB himself together. It's been awhile since JB hugged Jr., during their trainee days he would always tell Jr. his problems and insecurities and he would almost daily receive hugs from his best friend. When it was just the 2 of them he had Jr. all to himself and was open with him all the time. After being put in charge of Got7 he'd close himself off and put aside his own issues for the rest of the team. He had forced himself for his dongsaengs to share his best friend, because he knew they needed Jr. more than he did. But, in all honesty JB has always knew that he will always need Jr., Jr. was his rock and JB forced himself be more independent and tough in order to be a good leader. Though what he forgot was when he and Jr. worked together there was nothing that could stop them. Jr. made up for everything JB wasn't and Got7 has always been good and easy to lead because of Jr. silently supporting JB from behind. JB made the decisions and Jr. fixed the aftermaths that would come of them, in order to make things run smoothly. He has been trying to do everything all by himself and forgot that he doesn't have to, yes he will always coincide into s needs above his own because that what a leader does. However, Jr. was his first and it doesn't matter if Jr. is Youngjae's Favorite hyung, Bambam's caretaker, Jackson's mom away from home, Yugyeom's Personal shadow, or Mark's Boyfriend. Jr. will always be JB's best friend and he will always have JB's back no matter what and will always be there for him even if JB forgets sometimes. It's seems as if Jr. could read JB's mind, which may also be true, JB has come to terms with the fact that Jr. knows him better than himself years ago. Because Jr. knew exactly what was going through JB's mind and said



 

"Jaebum hyung no matter what I will always have your back no matter what, your my best friend and it doesn't matter what changes we go through. You will forever and always be my best friend, I promised you long ago I will be there for you and I never break my promises. I will always have time for you and always be looking out for you, I love you! Until the day I die I will love you hyung. Even if you forget sometimes and even if you may not be as attentive as I am." Jr. hugged JB tighter and kissed his forehead as JB buried his head into the nape of Jr.'s neck. "And hyung you never have to thank me, it's my job as your best friend. If I wasn't here for you. I wouldn't have the right to call myself your best friend, JJP fighting!" Jr. said  to JB. Even Mark and his over possessiveness of Jr. knew this was something no one should ever dare to interrupt, because it was purely the most raw and intimate affection between best friends. Something that people would be jealous of if they saw. Jr. and JB might have boyfriends, but this moment right now is specifically only theirs and no person had any right to ruin something so beautiful. The rest of the just stood in awe, their hearts warmed at the sight of the two senior members and all slightly jealous of their friendship.

 



 

JB pulled away and looked a Jr. and he pouted "I used to be first, you used to be only mine and I always thought I accepted the fact that you have to prioritize the other members. When we decide to become Got7 and I thought I had let you go because it was the right thing as leader to do, but I never realized that I actually pushed myself away because I was scared. I was scared you'd pick them over me and I guess i've always been scared that you'd realize that i'm not as good a friend as you are to me and you'd leave me for another member. Mainly, Bambam that's why I was so hard on him, at first I wanted to believe that it was because I was stressed and so were you and Bambam was acting like a baby that needed you every second for every problem. But honestly it was because he reminded me of myself when we were younger and first started out as trainees. I would come to you and you'd always baby me or give into me although I was the hyung. He is actually your dongsaeng and has the right to act like that. I was jealous and scared that you'd pick him over me and you'd abandon me. I should have had more faith in our friendship. I was wrong and doubted you, you'd never do that to me. I am grateful for you and honestly I can be an oblivious sometime, but you still choose me as your best friend. You must be crazy, but I will love you forever and always till the day that I die and I will make your boyfriend wish he was never born if he hurts you again" JB told Jr. smiling as if he won the lottery which he did, to have a friend like Jr, a boyfriend like Yugyeom, a mini set of Jr. and himself, named Yugyeom and Bambam, an energetic mood maker friend like Jackson, and silent loving hyung like Mark. JB knew he was the luckiest man alive. "Come here all of you" JB said as motion for the rest of the members to join the lovefest. They all ran to the two knocking them down and they all piled on top of each other and embraced each other as close together as possible, not wanting to let go. JB scolded them half-heartly about watching out for Jr.'s ankle. But he end up laughing with them all as he though, Jr. is right we'll be okay.

 


 

Update

Sorry for the long wait guys, but I'd like you to know I'm on break so I will try and update as much as can. My term is ending and it's hectic for me right now, but in the next 3 weeks I'll be finished with most of my classes so I be back to updating often. I'm thinking of end this story I don't how many chapters left I have, but if you guys want I have some more story ideas and I'd like to know if you want me start another story after this if a lot of you say yes then I will.

 

 


 

Author Comment

 

I really wanted to give you guys something so I did this during my cooking spree for thanksgiving! Just in case you guys couldn't get the sublime messaging i wanted to convey, that the reason Jr. cares for Yugyeom so much is because he is a reflection of Jr.'s past self which is why he takes such good care of him and Bambam is reflection of JB's past self which is why he is so hard on Bambam and cares about him more. I am a bad writer I know, so I wanted you guys to know that's why I wrote them all a certain way, so you can understand the deeper relationships.