Appa's Surprise

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You were at the Starship Entertainment Agency with your Appa and you have no idea why you were there. Meanwhile, Boyfriend members together with their Manager were also going to the Agency to discuss something with their CEO. Can you guess what happens next? Read on! ^^ 

 

“Your point of View”

 

                I keep walking behind Appa to who knows where as I looked from side to side hoping that maybe I get to see the members of boyfriend. We finally went inside a room and I was beginning to wonder who Appa was meeting but since he was talking with the lady behind the desk I didn’t get the chance to ask. The lady phoned someone then after that she said that we could go into the office. A big smiled plastered on Appa’s face once we got inside.

 

The person sitting behind the desk stood-up and called Appa’s name.

 

Appa walked in front of the desk and shook hands with him.

 

“Shin Woo Soo-shi, It’s nice to finally meet again.” Appa said while gesturing me to come over.

“This is my daughter Fanne.” I smiled at the unknown person and he patted my head.

“You have a cute daughter. I guess you weren’t exaggerating on the phone when you said your daughter could be a model.” My eyes widened and looked at Appa in shock. What did he just say? What the heck is going on here? I looked at Appa to make him tell me what exactly is going on.

 

Shin Woo-shi suddenly laughed so I looked at him once again.

 “Why don’t you both take a seat and let me explain”

“You see Fanne-ahh, me and your father are colleagues, a few months ago we started to exchange e-mails more often than before then I opened up to him about a little problem. You see, I was actually looking for a girl model about your age for Starship. It will only be for a couple of months or maybe even a couple of years but you will not be a permanent member of Starship. ”

“I don’t understand. Isn’t Starship an agency for idols and not models?”

“Yes, that’s correct. We actually wanted to produce a model and see how it will go. We wanted to start with you.”

“Ohh, I see... but why me?”

 “Well, why not? Your father suggested you so I guess you could do it.” He smiled at me and I smiled back

“Besides, Boyfriend members might get delighted that we’ll have a new member joining our family.” He smiled teasingly at me.

I can’t believe this. How did Appa manage all of this?

“Surprise!” Appa said, while giving me his huge smile.

“But Appa, I don’t know how to be a model! Besides I can’t believe you did this just so I could meet Boyfriend! I’m really grateful but… but still…. This would be unfair to the other best friends.” I said with a sad tone.

“You don’t have to worry about that Fanne-ah, you will have a few lessons for it and don’t think that it is unfair to the others, it just so happens that you were given this opportunity so you should take it.”

“He’s right you know, and maybe you’ll be able to show your hidden talents by doing this” Appa said while standing up and then he hugged me.

“Why don’t you just give it a try sweetie, don’t you want to be friends with Boyfriend and other Starship idols?” Appa said once he stopped hugging me.

“Ok Appa, I guess I could give it a shot” I smiled weakly at him but he just gave me a reassuring smile that I can do it.

“Well, since that’s settled, please sign this contract for now. This will just be for formalities sake since you’re not permanent but this will help in your security and protection”

“You better take good care of my daughter Shin Woo”

“Of course! She’s part of the Starship family now too” both of them laughed as I signed the contract and gave them both a big smile.

 

“Ohh, by the way, you will get a manager too.” At that moment, someone knocked on the door.

“Speaking of which, Come in.”

“Good Morning, I’m sorry I’m late…” the person bowed then went towards us.

“I’d like you to meet your manager, Ms. Lee Seulbi.”

I stood up and smiled to her. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Fanne”

“Aww! So cute!!! It’s nice to meet you too” she smiled at me and gave me a big tight hug which kinda surprised me.

“Now, now don’t crush her” Shin Woo-shi said.

“Opps, sorry… I’ll try to be careful uncle.”

“Uncle?” I asked.

“Yes, unfortunately, your manager is also my niece but no worries. She’s pretty good as long as she’s not overly excited.”

“Uncle!~” Ms.Seulbi pouted and glared at her uncle.

Everyone laughed at the sight. I’m glad she’s my manager. She’s really funny.

“By the way Ms. Seulbi this is my Appa” I introduced her to my Appa and they shook hands.

“It’s nice to meet you sir. I’ll be sure to take care of Fanne”

“I’m sure you will.” Appa said to her as he smiled.

“By the way Fannie~ don’t call me Ms. Seulbi, you could call me Seulbi-eonnie”

“Ok, Seulbi-eonnie” I said as I smiled to her.

“Why don’t we go to a café and discuss about your schedule? It’s my treat” Seulbi-eonnie said.

“Really?? Ok then!” I happily smiled to her statement -  a café!! You know what that means right? Sweets! I can’t wait! Hahaha I’m really starting to like Seulbi-eonnie. It’s like I got myself an older sister and not a manager.

“I’ll drop you off then” Appa said.

“You’re not coming?” I asked

“No dear, I need to get back home and help your Umma”

“Ok”

“How about you uncle?” Seulbi-eonnie asked.

“I’d love to but I still have a meeting, you girls have fun.” Shin Woo-shi said.

“Ok, then we’ll be going now”

“Bye, Shin woo-shi! Thank you very much” I smiled and hugged him.

“You’re very welcome, I’ll see you soon” he said while patting my head

Appa and Seulbi-eonnie said goodbye, and we went on our way.

 

No One’s POV:

 

While you were about to exit the front door of the agency Boyfriend members came in. But since you we’re busy talking with Ms. Seulbi you weren’t able to see them.

 

“Isn’t that our CEO’s niece?” Manager Lee asked the boys behind him.

“I think it is. She’s pretty busy though” Donghyun said.

“Our CEO has a niece that’s working here?” Jeongmin asked.

“Yup, she rarely goes here though because she still doesn’t have an idol to manage.” Hyunseong said.

“I see, so is that boy a new idol then?”

“I don’t know, Maybe?”

“What are you talking about hyungs?” Minwoo asked.

“Look over there” Jeongmin said.

“He’s pretty cute, is he our new idol?” Minwoo said while looking at you. Apparently they mistook you for a boy since you’re wearing a cap.

 

Youngmin looked at you and had the same thoughts as Minwoo, you are indeed cute. Youngmin smiled to himself and looked away. Kwangmin saw his hyung's smile and decided to .

 

“Love at first sight hyung?” asked Kwangmin teasingly to his older brother.

“Yah! What are you talking about?!? I’m not gay… If I was I would have already kissed you in the lips by now” Youngmin said while placing his hand on Kwangmin’s cheek and motioned to kiss him.

“Yah! Stop!” Kwangmin slapped his hyung’s hand away. “I was only joking, geez~” Kwangmin shivered at the unexpected behavior of his hyung.

“It’s your fault Kwangminie~” Youngmin stick out his tongue. “You shouldn’t tease me like that.”

“Arasso, Youngmin-hyung” Kwangmin pouted and puffed his cheeks cutely.

“Aigoo~ so cute” Youngmin pinched his dongsaeng’s cheek while laughing at Kwangmin.

Kwangmin stared at Youngmin with confusion.

“Hyung, you’re really weird today. Are you really Youngmin-hyung? Or are you just an alien in disguise or something?” Kwangmin asked in a serious tone which made the older laugh even more.

“Nothing’s wrong with me Kwangmin” Youngmin said with a smile. “I’m just really happy today”

“Why? Nothing good happened yet.” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t know. I just am”

“Ok….” Kwangmin said with doubt then whispered “And they say I have a 4D character tsk..”

“What was that Kwangmin?” Youngmin said and raised an eyebrow to Kwangmin.

“Ughh… nothing… Let’s hurry up and catch up to the others we're falling behind.”

 

The two of them walked faster to catch up with the rest. Each of them entered the conference hall and greeted their CEO then went to their seat.

 

“How’s it going boys?”

“We’re doing fine sir” Donghyun said with a smile

“That’s good to hear. Now, there’s something I need to discuss with you.”

 

Everyone listened to what their CEO wanted to say.

 

“I was thinking… would you like to add another member to your group?”

“Why all of a sudden sir?” Manager Lee asked.

“It’s just a thought” Mr. Shin Woo smiled at them. (Starship’s CEO is indeed a weird happy go lucky person.. hahaha XD )

“Hmm… I don’t think it’s a bad idea but I’m not sure if the fans would like it” Donghyun said

Jeongmin and Hyunseong nodded in agreement.

“I think it’s great idea! That means I won’t be the maknae anymore right? I won’t be the aegyo representative!” Minwoo said a big smiled plastered on his face.

“Even if a new member joined us you’ll still be the maknae and aegyo representative Minwoo” Youngmin said then laughed and everyone joined him.

Minwoo only pouted and kept quiet.

Jeongmin then remembered about the boy with Ms. Seulbi and started to ask their CEO.

“Is the new member the boy who was with Ms. Seulbi a moment ago?”

Mr. Shin Woo got confused about Jeongmin’s question. His niece was with you and your father – who was the boy they saw? Then it hit him.

Mr.Shin Woo suddenly gave out a smile, he realized that they mistook you for a boy and started to think that maybe it isn’t such a bad idea if you became part of boyfriend.

The Boyfriend members were confused at their CEO as he suddenly smiled at Jeongmin’s question.

“Hmm… that’s not actually a bad idea.” Mr.Shin Woo said

“I guess that person with Seulbi can be a candidate. What’s your impression about him?”

“He’s cute” the maknae line answered in unison.

The CEO laughed. “Alright, maybe I’ll arrange for you all to meet. But of course I’m not saying that Boyfriend will have an additional member right away. Let’s just see what happens.”

“Ok sir” Manager Lee said.

“You may go now. Good luck with your photoshoot. Do your best” Mr. Shin Woo said

“Ne~ We will.” Donghyun said and the other member’s said their goodbyes.

They went out and then they drove to their photoshoot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

An update! Yay! My exams just finished so I was able to write another chapter ^^

So?? did you like it? XD hahaha I hope it's not that boring... ^^ 

Please leave comments! ( I want to know what you think about the story ^^ haha XD)

See you in the next update!! ^^