Training: Start!

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

It’s Morning already! You have a lot of things to do today…

 

I woke up by the sound of my phone… Someone was apparently calling me since Boyfriend’s Here is playing… I looked at my clock and it read 6:45 am… who could possibly be calling me this early on a Summer Morning? I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone that wasn’t ringing anymore…

 

I gasped when I realised it was from Seulbi-eonni! She already called me three times! How could I forget?!? I have training today!! My phone rang again and I quickly answered…

 

“Annyeong Fanne-ah! Are you awake?” Seulbi-eonnie asked

“Ne, Mianhe Eonnie… I kinda forgot that I have schedule today so I didn’t set my alarm clock…”

“It’s alright… actually I called to tell you that your schedule has been moved and there are some changes…”

“Ok…Why the sudden change?” I asked…

“Well… I’m not really that good of a manager yet… plus I got beaten by someone more important so they asked if we could change the schedule… since this was you’re only day that I have planned I had no choice… you are free anyway…” she giggled…

“But don’t worry… I’ll try not to make any more surprises to your schedule…”

“I see… ok Eonnie”

“You’ll have singing class at 10 am, dancing class at around 1 pm then you’ll have a CF shooting and photo shoot…”

“Ok Seulbi Eonnie”

“I’ll come pick you up at 8:30… “

“Okie dokie Eonnie…”

“By the way bring extra clothes and a lot of water…”

I giggled… “Ok Eonnie~ You sound like my mom whenever I leave the house for a school trip…”

She laughed “Well it can’t be helped… You’re new to this and I’m kinda new to it too~ since you’re the first person that I would manage…”

“Don’t worry Seulbi Eonnie, We’ll just have to do our best… See you later!”

“See you later, Fannie~”

 

And with that the call ended so I decided to go ahead and take a shower… After that I grabbed my backpack and started putting the things that Seulbi Eonnie said I should bring… When I finished I made my way to the kitchen to eat breakfast…

 

“Good morning Eomma!” I said, once I saw her setting the table

“Good morning dear…” She said then gave me a hug

“Where’s Appa?”

“He left really early today… He didn’t even have time for breakfast…”

“I see… “ I sat down then Eomma brought our breakfast on the table… Today we’re having bacon and eggs…

“By the way Eomma… my schedule changed… it starts at 10 am… but Seulbi Eonnie said she’ll pick me up at 8:30… “ after saying that I decided to start eating…

“Ok dear… When will you go home?”

I chewed my breakfast then swallowed it before giving her a reply… “I’m not really sure… the last thing I have to do is a CF shooting and a photo shoot…”

“I see… do your best sweetie… “ Eomma said while giving me a smile

I gave her one too and nodded…

 

We then finished eating our breakfast… it was 8 am… I offered Eomma my help on washing the dishes but she said I should just go change already… I grabbed a bottle of water from our fridge and headed to my room… I wrapped the bottle in a towel so my clothes won’t get wet and put it in my bag… Then I changed to comfortable clothes… and by that I mean just a t-shirt and shorts… but not short shorts…. I mean the normal kind… It’s summer… I would have gone with jeans but… it’s summer…

 

After I was done, I grabbed my backpack and headed to the living room… I plopped down and looked at the wall clock… It’s already 8:15 am… Eomma walked over to me and sat beside my backpack…

 

“Here you go sweetie… “ Eomma said handing me a container full of cookies that was wrapped individually

“uhmm… thank you Eomma… but what should I do with it? They’re to many to eat all by myself.. even if Seulbi Eonnie helped me…”

“Silly girl… “ She sadi while patting my head “You should give some to the staff… your instructor, your fellow trainees that’ll become your friends and many more…” She then smiled and stop patting my head…

“ohh.. then those won’t do~ there’s gonna be a lot of people I have to give them too…” I teased then giggled…

“Well… It’ up to you how you manage it then… “ She said while placing the container on my lap

I smiled to her… “Ok Eomma… “ then I kissed her cheek.. “Thank you!”

 

The doorbell rang; me and Eomma looked at each other… We both went there to the door… Seulbi Eonnie was here…

 

“Annyeong!” She greeted…

“Annyeong Eonnie!” I said

“Annyeaong Seulbi-shi… please do take care of Fannie today…”

“Sure I will Aunty Yumi!” She said..

I hugged Eomma.. “Bye Eomma… “

“Bye sweetie… take a break if you’re tired ok? Don’t push yourself…”

“Arasseo Eomma…”

“Good bye” Eonnie waved Eomma a good bye and we went to her car and we drove off…

 

The agency is quite far from my house so me and Eonnie just talked for a while about what I’ll be doing today, my schedule and so on..

 

“By the way Fanne~ What are you holding?”

“Ohh, these are cookies Eomma made… I forgot to put it my back pack… Eonnie you should have some!”

I then opened it and gave her… but remembered that she was driving so I decided to put in her bag instead… “I’ll put it in your bag Eonnie, so you can eat it later…”

“Ok, thanks… but why are there so many? “ she asked

“Eomma said I should give some to the people I’m gonna meet and my instructors… I don’t even know if I’ll be bribing them or I’ll be making friends…” I said then laugh…

“Yah! What do you mean by bribing?!?” She said and laughed too

“I was just kidding Eonnie!”

“I know I know….”

 

We finally arrived but we still have 45 mins before my singing class so Eonnie decided to tour me around… I met a lot of trainees and we talked for a while… I was able to give them the cookies Eomma made… After a while, We decided to head to the room where I’ll be having my singing lesson… Me and Eonnie went straight in…

 

“And here’s where you’ll be having your singing lessons Fanne-ah…”

“Ohh~ “ I said amazed…

“Well, if it isn’t Seulbie~ “ someone said…

We both looked around and there was K-will Oppa! Omo~ we just barged in his practice time!

 “Annyeong Oppa… Did we interrupt your practice? Mianhe…“ Seulbi Eonnie said and bowed to apologize

“Ani.. you didn’t I was already taking a break… So is this the trainee model Shin Woo was talking about?”

“Ne… “ Seulbi-eonni looked at me and I looked at her… Uhmm… what should I do exactly?!?

She smiled… ohhh! I should introduce myself…

“Annyeonghaseyo K-will Oppa! Fanne- ibnida… “

“Annyeong… “ he said and smiled…”You can call me Hyung Soo Oppa”

“Ne~” I gave him a big smile too

“What are guys doing here? Are you going to practice too?”

“Fanne-ah is doing a singing lesson here…”

“I see…” He turned to me… “How about I be your instructor for now? Please sing something….” He said

What?!? Hyung Soo Oppa wants to hear me sing? I’m not really that good…

I looked at him with wide eyes… “B-but… uhmm… I’m not really a good singer…”

I said and looked down..

“Nonsense! No one isn’t a good singer… Everyone is... We just have different preferrences…” He said and smiled…

I looked at Seulbi Eonnie wondering if I should do it or not… she nodded which meant I should do it…

I looked at Hyun Soo Oppa and said.. “Uhmmm… what should I sing?”

“Anything… Just sing a song that comes to your mind…”

“Ok… uhmmm…. “ What should I sing? Boyfriend’s Song? K-will’s Song? Sistar Song? Hmmmm…. I thought for a while but there wasn’t any song that I would like to sing… Seeing how I was stuck choosing a song… Hyun Soo Oppa came to me with a piece of paper…

“Since you’re having a hard time choosing… Can you sing this?” He asked and handed me the paper

I took it and looked… I’ve never heard of this song before, I should ask him later… “Uhmm… ok… “ I said and smiled… I took a deep breath and started singing…

 

Oneul mwohani neo jigeum bappeuni
Byeoril eobseumyeon oneul narang mannajullae
Halmari isseo mwo byeol yaegineun aninde
Na neoreul johahanabwa

 

Ireon mal nado cheoeumiya
You’re my lady youre my baby
Jeongmal na jangnan anya
Oneulbuteo jigeumbuteo
Naekkeohaejullae baby

 

Mossaenggin aedeul junge
Naega jeil jal saenggin geot gatdae
Naega mwol eotteokhamyeon neo nae mam algenni
Neoman saenggakhamyeon michigesseo woo~ hoo~
Aju jal saenggijin anhanneunde
Naega useul ttaen jom gwaenchanheun geot gatae
Wenmanhan namjaboda naega deo jalhalge my love
Neoreul saranghae

 

I took a look at them and stopped… Did I do something wrong??? Why are they Looking at me like that?

 

--------------------------------
 

Yo!… Did I make you wait that long? ^^ Uhmmm… may I ask you something are you confused?? O.o well, because the lyrics for Kwill’s Day  1(btw I got the lyrics ->here<-), is here and I wrote that it hasn’t been released… so yeah… I’m just gonna go ahead and say that in this fanfic it hasn’t yet… I’ll write about it in the next chapter to clear things out so don’t worry… ^^ Just go with the flow and don’t believe everything in here, It’s kinda based on what really happened during this year’s summer (you know, in reality) but I will change it a bit… (are you getting more confused??? O.o Don’t be… I promise I’ll clear things up ^^)

 

Well, for now that’s it I guess… ^^ See you on the next chapter!

 

Ohh by the way, if you’re looking for Boyfriend they have schedule so they weren’t able to participate in this chapter… XD hahaha But I made K-will the special guest! Haha XD

 

You know the drill… ^^ Subscribe, Comment or upvote! ^^ 

I also want to thank you guys! for the, 1 upvote, 12 subscribers, 7 comments and 500 views! (You don't know how happy I am whenever I see that I have a notification ^_^ I'll do my best! Fighting!) 

Bye-bye~ ^^