Lotte World

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

At the restaurant where they agreed to meet…

 

No One’s POV:

 

The three Maknae were already seated in the restaurant and looking at the menu when Fanne arrived…

 

“Annyeong!!” you said while smiling brightly at them… The three looked up and saw you.. Their bothered faces were now replaced with a smile…

 

She… She…She looks soo~ cute!! Youngmin tought… his face was slightly letting out a blush and his mouth was slightly opened…

“Annyeong Fanne!” Kwangmin said “Sit beside me!...” He patted the space next to him…

“Ok Kwangmin-oppa~ Thank you!” with that said you immediately sat beside him, you were facing Youngmin… He seemed to be in a trance so you called out to him…

“Youngmin-oppa are you ok? Is something wrong?” you tilted your head to the side cutely…

Youngmin’s heart was now beating fast… Yah! She’s asking you a question! Answer her! “You look so cute!” Youngmin blurted out… Aish! What’s wrong with me?!?! His face went red… “I uhmm… I mean… I’m fine….” he said with an awkward smile…

You giggled at his cute reaction…” Thank you! You’re cute too Oppa~…. I guess I have to thank mom for picking out my clothes…. She forced me to wear it… “

“What do you mean?” Kwangmin asked putting down the menu…

“Well, I was just gonna wear a shirt then jeans and let my hair down… but she insisted that I wear this hoodie instead and tied a piece of my hair at both ends…. I actually didn’t want her to do that since I think I might look like a kid….” You pouted…

“But you are one!” kwangmin said then laughed.. you glared at him… “Aigoo~ Don’t give me that glare… I was just kidding… “ He then patted your head… “You look cute in that hairstyle..” You blushed slightly… He then smiled and looked at his brother…. Huh? Is hyung jealous? He let out a smile… Aigoo~ I think my suspicions might be right! “Well, it looks like you weren’t the only one who got your outfit picked out for you hyung…”

“Ohh! Did you pick Youngmin-oppa’s outfit today Kwangmin-oppa?” you asked… He only nodded and went back to choosing something to eat by looking at the menu…

“No wonder he’s not in his Dandy style today… I was expecting him to wear it…” You smiled at Youngmin

Aish! Maybe I shouldn’t have let Kwangmin pick my outfit… She was expecting me to be my usual self!

“But you look great with what your wearing! “you continued and showed a thumbs up..

“Thank you… “ He smiled and the both of you stared into each other’s eyes…

 

After a while the both of you realized that you were staring at each other so you averted your gaze down to your lap…”You look handsome, whatever it is you’re wearing…” you said in an almost inaudible whisper… but Kwangmin was close enough that he heard it…

Omo… does this mean that Fanne likes hyung?? He looked at you then at his brother which was hiding his blush behind the menu…

 

There was an awkward silence just for a second until Minwoo spoke…

“I finally decided!!” He exclaimed and looked at you then smiled…

Your eyes were slightly opened wide as you didn’t expect Minwoo to suddenly shout…

“Here Fanne, you should choose too~” He gave you the menu..

“ ohh… right!... Thank you Minwoo!” you said…

Minwoo gave you a confused look.. .”How come you didn’t call me Oppa?”

“But I’m older than you… “

“But How come you call the twins Oppa?!” Minwoo asked and slightly pouted…

“Wait, I thought you have the same age as?” Kwangmin said

“Yes I do… I’m a 95 liner too~ I called them Oppa cause they're a couple of months older than me… but I’m older than you Minwoo” you explained….

“When is your Birthday?” Youngmin asked…

“It’s on July 30…”

“Yah! You’re only 1 day older than me!!” Minwoo whined…

“But I’m still older…” You stuck your tongue out at him… ”But I guess I shouldn’t call you both Oppas too, should I?”

“I don’t mind…” Kwangmin said

“Me too~ you sound cute when you say it… “ Youngmin said then smiled…

You blushed at his statement… “Hmm… Can I call you hyung instead?” you asked which widened their eyes

“Why?!” both twins said in unison… You giggled then said “Well… a lot people already call you that… so I’ll just call you hyung!”

Minwoo’s jaw drop hearing what you had said… “Oh no! Kwangmin’s 4Dness is contagious! Fanne-ah… please don’t sit next to him from now on…”

“Yah!” Kwngmin said while glaring at Minwoo

You laughed “No I’m not catching Kwangmin’s 4Dness… I honestly thought of it so that I’ll be the only girl to call you that… can’t I?” you looked at them with pleading eyes…

“I guess… I’m cool with it…” Kwangmin said

“But I want you to call me Oppa! It’s way cuter then being called hyung…” Youngmin whined and slightly pouted…

You pouted as well giving him your puppy dog face that no one has ever rejected…

Oh my gosh~ She’s soo~ cute!!! Ughh… why must she pout like that?!?! Youngmin let out a sigh… “Ok, I guess I’ll let you call me hyung… but I’d love it if you call me Oppa, Arasseo?”

You smiled widely at him..”Arasseo! Thank you! But is it really weird if I call you hyung?”

“Yes~” the twins said without second thought…

“As weird as Kwangmin hyung’s text?” You asked…

“What’s weird with my text?!?” Kwangmin said slightly confused…

You grabbed your phone from your bag and open it to Kwangmin’s text and showed it to Youngmin and Minwoo who are sitting next to each other…

 

(1st text message)

 

Annyeong Fanne! Let’s all meet up at Lotteria then we could eat lunch together and go to Lotte World! Yay! See you there! ^_^

 

(2nd text message)

 

By the way, this isn’t Youngmin hyung’s number… and It’s not Minwoo’s too… This is Pickachu’s number!!! Hahaha… XD Ok, I was just kidding… This is Kwangminie’s phone number!!! Did you guess it right?? Bye!

 

Minwoo face palmed himself and Youngmin acted like he just had a headache while rubbing his fingers against his forehead…

“Of course! My twin brother wins at being 4D…” He said then gave your phone back…

Kwangmin rolled his eyes…”Whatever hyung! I thought it was cute texting her that…” He then stuck out his tongue at his hyung…

You laughed at them…

“Let’s just order and eat.. I’m getting hungry…” Minwoo said

You nodded and he called for the waiter…

 

 

When the waiter came he wrote down all of your orders in his small notebook and took the menu away… He returned a couple of minutes later with your orders… The three of you began digging in… It was silent because you guys were pretty hungry… until Minwoo spoke…

 

“Fanne-ahh… Is the food really delicious that even the corner of your mouth is eating?” He said teasingly…

You looked at him and pouted then grab a tissue and wiped your mouth. Then stuck your tongue out... Minwoo just chuckled… you were about to continue eating when Kwangmin faced you…

”Aigoo~ this cute little kid....You still have some left…” He then grabbed a tissue and wiped your face gently… you blushed slightly and stared at Kwangmin…”Yah! I told you I'm not a kid!.."  you pouted...but then said " I’m sorry… and thank you…” you then let out a shy smile and went back to eating…

Youngmin was just looking at the scene that happened and felt something tugging in his heart but he just shrugged it off and continued eating…

 

When you were done eating the maknaes paid the bill… You offered them money to pay your part but they insisted that it should be on them since they were the ones who invited you… Then you were off to Lotte World!

 

Again the maknaes were the ones who paid your entrance and upon entering you immediately looked for the roller coaster…

 

“Let’s go ride the roller coaster first!” You exclaimed while pointing at the direction where the ride is…

You grabbed the first person that was near you and began running to it…

“Woah… Slow down!…” Minwoo said as he looked behind and motioned for the twins to hurry up…

“Hey wait up!” Kwangmin said walking faster…”Come on hyung!”

“Ok, ok… I’m coming….” Youngmin said then began to run…

“Yay! The line isn’t that long…” you said and let go of Minwoo’s wrist..

He chuckled and said “What’s with you and grabbing my wrist then running? This is already the second time!”

“When was the first time?” Youngmin asked…

“During the photo shoot…” Minwoo said

“It’s just coincidence… you were the one near me so~ besides.. I want to hurry because we still have a lot more rides to ride! What ride are we going on next??” you said cheerfully while your eyes were sparkling…

“We haven’t even rode one yet and your thinking about the next one already?!?! “ Kwangmin said

“Of course!” you giggled…

“Wait… before that who’s gonna sit with who?” Yougmin asked…

“I though you guys would sit together since you’re twins and all…?” you asked slightly titling your head to the side..

The both of them frowned…” Yah! It doesn’t mean that were twins that we have to be together all the time…” Kwangmin said while pinching your cheek…

“Ouch… “You puffed your cheek… “Arasseo…” then stuck out your tongue…

“I want to sit beside Fanne-ah!” Minwoo said…you just smiled at him

“No fair! I want to sit with her…” Youngmin said while going close to you and putting an arm over your shoulder… you blushed slightly but no one noticed.

“Let’s just play rock-paper-scissors to decide…”Kwangmin suggested “Whoever wins gets to sit with her…”

“Bai-Bai-gu..” (I don’t know the Romanization for it when they play… I just based it to the sound XD haha)

“Awww…” Both Youngmin and Minwoo whined…

“Hah! I win!” Kwangmin said doing his happy dance…

“Aww… Why did you have to win! You always tease me~” you said then pouted

“Ha ha ha! Well, there’s nothing you could do I won~..” He said teasingly then stuck out his tongue at you

You pouted and decided to pinch both his cheeks…”Arasseo.. Arasseo Kwangmin-hyung! But I’m not holding your hand if you get scared…” you stuck out your tongue at him as well…

“Yah! Sto-ph pinching meee~” You did as you were told…”I’m not scared of roller coasters maybe you are? I’m not going to hold your hand too~”

“Hmmph!” you both said and looked away…

Minwoo just rolled his eyes and both of you for being childish…

“Hey… it’s our turn…” Youngmin said

“Yay!” both you and Kwangmin said then looked at each other…

Kwangmin held out his hand “Let’s go?”

You looked at him then at his hand then him again and decided to glare but then decided to smiled instead and grab his hand…”Let’s go!” then giggled….

 

The both of you let go once you were seated because you needed to hold the safety belt then the ride started… All of you were screaming at the top of your lungs when it started and even raised both of your hands when the ride was going down the first time…

 

“That was fun! What’s next?!?” You asked…

Kwangmin grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the haunted house… Youngmin did the same with Minwoo as if they just had telepathy…

 

You and Minwoo’s eyes got wide once you saw that the next ride would be the haunted house…

“Uhmmm… Can we choose another ride? I’m not good with haunted houses…” Minwoo said slightly getting scared…

“UHmm.. uhh… sure~ Let’s find another ride…” you said and was about to grab Minwoo again…

“Ohh~ you’re scared to go inside too Fanne??” Kwangmin teased…

You just looked at him and gulped… Oh no~ should I say no so that he won’t tease me or should I confess so that we wouldn’t go in… “ I..uhm… I… “ you took a deep breath…” I’m scared of going inside… “ you said looking at the ground… You always hate it when you have to tell boys your weakness… it’s either they’ll tease you about it or use it against you…

“Yes! Now let’s choose another ride!” Minwoo said cheerfully, he was glad that he wasn’t the only one who’s scared of haunted houses…

“Aniyo~ we’re going Minwoo!” Kwangmin said then laughed evilly, he dragged the maknae inside….

“Yahh!! No!!!~”

“Are you sure you you don’t want to go in?” Youngmin side as he looked at you biting your lower lip and fiddling with your fingers…you looked at Youngmin..

“Uhmm… will Minwoo be ok??” you asked with concern…

“I’m not sure… Kwangmin always does that so that he’ll get over being scared of haunted houses”

“Ohh…” You stopped fiddling with your fingers and moved closer to Youngmin…

“Uhh… uhmm…” you looked at Youngmin then looked down… Should I just go in?!? but… but won’t I be a bother to Youngmin hyung?? Geez… I don’t know!?!? It doesn’t help that my heart is beating fast either... Is it because I'm nervous? nervous of going inside? or...? Aish…I don’t even know why?!!

“Yes? What is it? Do you wanna go in?” Youngmin sasked..You just nodded your head without looking up…

He chuckled..”Ok! but you have to ask and call me oppa!” He smile while patting your head…

You let out a blush which he noticed… “Uhh… UHmm… Youngmin-oppa, let’s go inside please?” you said while looking at his eyes…

He smiled at you and motioned for you to grab his arm… Awww! She’s sooo cute!! She’s bblushing! Haha I got to thank Kwangmin for letting me have this opportunity!

You hesitantly hugged his arm and softly said…”P-please d-don’t leave me behind…”

Awwwww!!! Soooo~ Cute! You’re making my heart beat fast you know?…

He caressed your cheek and placed a quick kiss on your forehead…  “I won’t” he said then smiled…

You looked at him shocked … Did he just kiss me?!? Then your face became beet red

Youngmin suddenly realized what he has done and was shocked as well Pabo Youngmin! Why’d you kiss her?!? Sure it was only at her forehead but still! You just met her yesterday!! Pabo! Pabo!

Youngmin was also beet red now… Ohh~ Maybe he didn’t mean it?!? He’s being shy about it… haha So cute~  

You giggled…”Let’s go Oppa~” you said giving him a smile

“Ohh rigth!..” he then walked inside..”I.. uhmm.. sorry” he said softly…

You shook your head and said “It’s ok… you were just trying to reassure me~ I’m not mad…. I think that was sweet of you~” you gave him your brightest smile and he did the same… The both of you then entered the haunted house which was pitch black….

 

You were relieved when you saw the light indicating that you finally got out… You looked at Youngmin… Aish… I was such a scaredy cat! I kept on hugging his arm tightly and going behind his back whenever a ghost or monster showed up.. and when I get surprised I let out a girly squeal…. Ughh! Youngmin hyung must have regretted taking me inside…

 

Youngmin looked at you and smiled… What’s with her face? Is she worried that I got annoyed by her?

“Don’t worry I’m fine~” he said while patting your head

Your eyes slightly widened.. “Did you just read my mind?”

He chuckled.. It was obviously written on your face… aww~ so cute… “Kinda… It was written on your face… “

“Ehem~!!” someone so rudely interrupted your conversation..

“What took you so long hyung??” Kwangmin said while giving his mischievous smile… I wonder if they had a moment just now? Hyung owes me one… He smirked and looked at you and Youngmin then at your arms that were wrapped around his brother’s…

The both of you looked at what Kwangmin was looking at then blushed and looked at each other than at Kwangmin…. You quickly stopped hugging Youngmin’s arm and looked around…

“I.. uhmm.. Where’s Minwoo?” You said… before Kwangmin gets the chance to ask a question…

“He went to the bathroom…” Kwangmin said…

“Ohh~ I’ll go too~” You said and hurried to go there…

Kwangmin looked at you while going away then back at Youngmin…

So hyung…?!?!

What?? Youngmin said mentally as if they were communicating through telepathy…

“Do you want to tell me something?” Kwangmin asked with a sly smile…

“UHmm… no? What must I tell you anyway?” Youngmin asked while raising an eye brow…

“Ohh~ I don’t know… “Maybe he doesn’t realize yet? Or maybe it’s just too early to make assumptions…”..but tell me when you realize ok hyung?” Kwangmin said

“Okay~” Youngmin said, cofused where their conversation is going

 

The four of you met up again and rode the rest of the rides… When you got tired you rested on a bench and bought them drinks.. you were the one who paid this time since they didn’t know you were buying drinks… After resting you rode more rides and ate snacks while you were waiting in line… You really enjoyed the day! Then it was time to go home….

 

-------------------------------------------

An update! Yay! This is quite long don’t you think? XD haha ^^ Anyway… I hope you like it! ^^ Did it make you feel all tingly inside? (yes? No? maybe? O.o haha XD I guess I better work on that…) You and the maknaes had a date! Now they have to meet you Eomma!! Ohh~ I wonder what will happen next?!? (I know… I know… I’m the author… I should know right? XD hahaha )

 

I’ll post it as soon as I get the chance (yeah… I need to write I first XD haha)

Until then! See you! ^^

 

Comments and Subscribers are always welcome! ^^ I’m giving you cookies too!! ^^ *hands out cookies haha XD