A Model's Life

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Your POV:

 

Manager Lee turned off the stereo…

 

“Uhhmmm… What are you doing here?” I asked

“We’re here for dance practice of course!” Minwoo said..

I pouted at him… “I know that! This is a dance studio obviously… What I meant was…uhhmm…”

Kwangmin chuckled… “We arrived when you were dancing the end of my boy and dancing like this… “He then copied me…

“Then we watched you dancing to our song…” Youngmin continued… he then sang their song and danced… he even winked at me just like what I did a couple of minutes ago…

I felt that my whole face was turning red from embarrassment! And my heart was beating fast… Wait? Does it have to do that when I’m embarrassed? Maybe it’s because of Youngmin Oppa’s…Yah! Why would you think that?!

I continued pouting at them and puffed my cheeks… “Yah! Stop imitating me!!”

“Aigoo~ You’re also cute when you’re mad!” Donghyun Oppa said then pinched my cheeks and helped me up…

“Thank you Donghyun Oppa…”

“No problem…” he replied while patting my head…

“How come you slipped? There isn’t anything on the floor that could be the cause… and it’s not too slippery…” Jeongmin Oppa asked…

“I don’t know…” How did I slip? Oppa has a point…

“Well, never mind that for now… Let’s continue practice shall we?” Seulbi Eonnie said…

“Uhmmm…. Ok… but what about….” I looked at Boyfriend…

“We’ll just watch you” Jeongmin Oppa said

“Yah! You should practice too…. You guys are supposed to share… “ Their Manager said

“Ohhh.. so that’s why you guys are here…” I said and smiled finally understanding why they were here and why Youngmin Hyung said that we’ll see each other today…

“Yup!... Hmmm… so how should we do it?” Donghyun said

“Why don’t we have a showdown!” Minwoo suggested…

“But.. but… I’m not a good dancer…” I already embarrassed myself today… must he suggest something worse?? I pouted…

“Hmmm… Let’s do something else then…” Jeongmin Oppa said… Waahh! He’s  so nice! I smiled to him…

Hyunseong Oppa looked at me… “Do you know how to dance all of our songs?” He asked…

I simply nodded…

“Ohh really? Then why don’t we do that??” Jeongmin Oppa said…

“Ehh… but I’m not included in the formation… and who would I copy? You guys have different dance steps sometimes…”

“Just dance without the formation…. It’s up to you which dance steps to you want to copy…” Manager Lee said… That’s not a bad idea…

“Well then, Let’s start… It’ll be our warm up too..” Donghyun Oppa said…

 

We danced to their songs… Like Boyfriend, Love Style, Don’t Touch My Girl, Janus… It was fun!

 

“Let’s have a break…” Manager Lee said after we danced the last song…

Everyone drank water to be refreshed… I did the same and saw that there were still some cookies my Eomma made so I decided to give them to Boyfriend… Youngmin hyung and Minwoo was nowhere to be found… Donghyun Oppa is looking at himself in the mirror, Kwangmin Oppa is drinking water near their bag and Hyunseong Oppa and Jeongmin Oppa was sitting near me so I want to them first and sat down as well…

 

“Jeongmin Oppa, Hyunseong Oppa… please have some cookies that my Eomma made…” I said and gave them a smile… They accepted it and smiled back…

“Thank you!” both of them said happily…

“What about me Fannie~” Donghyun Oppa said from behind which startled me a little…He sat down eside me…

“You can have some too of course, Donghyun Oppa… Here you go”

“Yay!” he cheered like a kid… I giggled at him...

“Yay! Cookies!!” Kwangmin hyung said and quickly went to us…

I smiled at him…” Here Kwangmin hyung… please give Youngmin hyung and Minwoo some cookies too ok?” I said…

He sat down beside Donghyun Oppa and me… “You should give it to them… I’m tired..”

“I’m tired too~ Where are they anyway?” I asked…

Just then Youngmin hyung and Minwoo joined us…

“Are we having a meeting or something?” Minwoo asked…

“Ohh! Cookies!” Youngmin hyung exclaimed…

“You can have some… Eomma made them…” I said and they seemed a little bit worried…

“Don’t worry… It’s not one of her experiments…” I said and they smiled…

They started eating…

“What’s wrong if it’s one of your Eomma’s experiments?” Hyunseong Oppa asked…

“UHmm… Let’s just say that her experiments always turn out bad if she’s the only one doing it…”

“Why? It can’t be that bad right?” Donghyun Oppa said

“She always mix weird ingredients together…”

“weird ingredients?” Jeongmin asked…

“Hmmm… have you ever tasted a spicy chocolate cake?” I asked them

“Is there even such a thing?” Donghyun Oppa asked..

“Yes…” The three maknaes said in chorus

I nodded my head…”Eomma made one… It’s one of her experiments…. “

“How does it taste?” Hyunseong Oppa asked

“Nothing like you’ve ever tasted before… and believe me… you wouldn’t want to taste it Hyunseong Oppa…”

“Wait a minute Fanne…How come you call The hyungs Oppa?” Minwoo asked

“Because they’re older than me…”

“But you call the twins hyung right?” Jeongmin Oppa said

“Yes, because they’re also older than me… but we were born on the same year…”

“But how come you call them Oppa and not hyung??” Youngmin whined then pouted

I giggled… “Because… I only want to tease the Jo twins!” then stuck out my tongue…

“What?!” the twins said at the same time…

I laughed… “I’m just kidding…. Hmm… I don’t know… I like it better when I call them Oppa… and you guys hyung…“ I smiled and looked at my Oppas… “I can call you Oppas right?” I asked..

“Of course!” Donghyun said while putting an arm over my shoulder…

“That’s not fair!” Youngmin whined…

 

Jeongmin’s POV:

 

This kid how can he be so obvious??

I leaned closer to him and whispered…. “Yah…Don’t you like it that the two of you are the only ones she calls hyung? Doesn’t that make you special?”

I saw him blush slightly but he still pouted…

“Hmmm… Fine I’ll call you, Oppa if I feel like it…” Fanne said and giggled…” Just don’t pout anymore… “ She said and stood up… She went near Youngmin and pinched his cheeks…”You’re charisma isn’t showing when you do that…” she then giggled…

Ohhh~ Maybe she has a crush on Youngminie too?

 

No One’s POV:

 

Seulbi walked to the circle you and Boyfriend formed…

“Sorry to interrupt the fun but… Fannie~ we need to go… you have a cf shooting next then a photo shoot…”

“Ok Eonnie… I’ll go change… Bye Boyfriend Oppas and Minwoo~” you waved them a good bye…

“Bye!”

“Bye Bye~”

The boyfriend members said and waved good bye too…

“Let’s hang out sometimes okie Fanne-ah?” Jeongmin  

“Ne~ I’ll see you some other time then…” you said and went to change…

 

You did great on your CF shooting and photo shoot… you went home right away, you didn’t even ate dinner because you were tired… from today onwards you’ll be having the life of a model…

 

-------------------------

 

2 months have already passed and you’ve gotten used to having a model’s life… Sometimes you won’t have a schedule and sometimes you’d have the whole day full of it… You’re slowly getting famous…

 

You haven’t seen Boyfriend since the dance practice you had since they were quite busy with their comeback Obsession… K. Will and Sistar have also made their comeback so the agency is quite busy…

 

You are currently in your room, lying on your bed thinking…

 

Your POV:

 

I’m bored… I don’t have a schedule today… I haven’t seen any one lately! Well except when they’re featured on tv… I miss Boyfriend… and Hyung Soo Oppa… and Sara Eonnie… and Sistar Eonnies too! They’re all so busy! Boyfriend is so mature now with their comeback Obsession… The song that Hyung Soo Oppa let me sing was his title track Day 1, and Sistar Eonnies made a cute and y comeback with Touch my Body!! I sighed…

 

When will I see them again?

 

I stopped thinking when there was a knock on my door…

 

“Ne, you can come in…” I sat up….

My parents walked in… “ Sweetie, we need to talk…”Eomma said…

“Ok… What is it?” I asked… this seems serious…

“It’s about your college…” Appa said..I nodded to signal him to go on with what he was going to say…

“Have you decided which university you would go in from the ones you passed the entrance exam?”

“Yup!..” I exclaimed.. they seemed shock… “I’m going to my dream university, of course!…Sejong University”

“Well.. that was easy… “ Appa said with a smile… I smiled back…

“How about we go there now and arrange some paper work?” Eomma suggested…

It may seem a bit early but I guess It’ll be ok… “Ok! Let’s go!”

 

------------------------------------

 

No One’s POV:

 

You went to the university and got enrolled…

 

There are still a couple of weeks more until your summer vacation is over… So you decided to spend it wisely…

 

When school starts you’ll have a new beginning…

 

----------------------------

Annyeong Everyone! Happy New Year! 2015 is coming!! YAY! ^^

 

As promised.. this will be the last chapter for this year… the next one will be after new year! Hahah XD I hope you enjoyed the first 15 chapters of this story… its kinda like the introduction part XD haha (I know, I know you might be think it took me 15 chapters for the introduction?!?! Well… yeah I did… haha XD )  

 

Since I’ll be going back to school soon… (yes, vacation is almost over… kinda like in the story XD hahah…) I’m gonna make the most of my 6 days after new year to update this story… and when school starts again I think it’ll take me a long time to update… but I’ll try my best! ^^

 

Please subscribe to this story if you find it interesting… ^^ if you still don’t well, I can assure you ( well… I’ll just try my best haha XD) that this will be a story worth subscribing too… ^^ haha XD

 

BTW! I came up with 2 stories and I really really want to post them already… but I’m having second thoughts since I’m still not finished with this one! T^T huhuhu… should I just post the teaser or something? But I’m pretty sure It’ll take me a longer time to update each… Ahh! What should I do?? (please leave a comment if you want me to post just the description and foreword I guess… ^^)

 

Thank you for supporting me until now… I’m just a newbie writer here at AFF and I’m really happy that you guys subscribed, left comments and upvoted my story! Whenever I see a notification I always get excited like an idoit XD hahaha

 

Let’s celebrate this new year Happily and look forward to a NEW BEGINNING! ^^