Photo Shoot!

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You were at a café with Ms. Seulbi. Meanwhile Boyfriend was going to their photoshoot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Seulbi-eonni and I talked about ourselves while we were waiting for our orders to arrive. Seulbi-eonni is really a great, kind and cheerful person. She’s really pretty too! I can tell we’re going to get along really well.

 

The waiter came with our order. I was really delighted as he placed my chocolate banana cake and vanilla milk shake in front of me. Seulbi-eonni suddenly giggled so I looked at her confused.

“I was just thinking that you were really cute~ getting all excited about the sweets” Seulbi-eonni said. I blushed and kinda felt embarrassed about her statement. Was I really that obvious?

“You’re really interesting, your fashion sense is somehow boyish yet you still look cute.” She said then smiled and I smiled back to her.

“If you wear girly clothes I think you’d look way cuter and you’ll have a lot of boys fall for you.” Seulbi-eonni said while taking a bite out of her strawberry short cake.

I slightly pouted at her statement and softly said “I don’t want them too~” then decided to have a bite of my cake as well.

Seulbi-eonnie giggled again and smiled “Judging from your answer, you’ve never been in love have you?”

“Yes, I haven’t…” I said then took a sip out of my shake, I haven’t been in love, the closest to that I guess - is my affection towards boyfriend but I know that true love is way more than that… I really like watching about love in anime or in drama but I don’t know… maybe something is just wrong with me?

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll be right here when that time comes...”

“Uhmm… ok, thank you... I guess” I said smiling at her.

 

We ate our cakes and drank our drinks. When we were almost finished, Seulbi-eonni received a text from her uncle. She smiled at the text and looked at me excitingly…

 

“Fanne-ah, Do you want to try to do a photo shoot today?” Seulbi-eonni said

My eyes went wide – A photoshoot?!? I don’t even know how to do it! “What?!? But Seulbi-eonni, I don’t even know how!!” I whined at her.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be fine~ you just have to smile and do what the photographer tells you to. It’s just a few shots for a fashion magazine.” She smiled at me.

“Besides, it’ll help me decide how much lessons you need for your improvement.”

I sighed and said “ok, but I still don’t know about this… what if I mess up?” I pouted and slightly showed a worried expression.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right by your side watching” she said and smiled, Well, I guess I should trust her. There’s no harm in trying anyway… right? I smiled at her then we went on our way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

 

Meanwhile at Boyfriend’s photoshoot…

It was Hyunseong’s turn doing the photo shoot, Jeongmin just finished, the maknae line was waiting for their turn and Donghyun was resting because he was the first one to be done.

 

Kwangmin was playing on his cellphone and Minwoo and Youngmin were chatting about what their CEO had just said to them.

 

“Hyung, What do you think that cute boy is like?” Minwoo asked Youngmin.

“How should I know.. I don’t know him…” Youngmin said plainly at him.

Minwoo pouted “Jeez, your no fun hyung, use your imagination!”

Youngmin looked at the makanae and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Like for example… I think he’ll be the shy type boy who’s really talented and fun! I want him to be younger than me so that I can boss him around… and..”

“Minwoo, it’s your turn..” Hyunseong said while approaching them.

“ohh.. ok!” Minwoo said with a smile and hurried to where the photographer is.

Youngmin just shook his head at the maknae, Jeez, this Minwoo… but I really do wonder what that boy would be like… He really was cute…

Youngmin unexpectedly smiled at his thoughts and Kwangmin noticed it..

“Thinking about him hyung?” Kwangmin said slightly teasing the older.

“Well, aren’t you curious about him?”

“I don’t know maybe, but I’ll just wait till we meet him”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

 

We arrived at the set of the photoshoot, Seulbi-eonni greeted them and so did I...

 

“Hello!, We’re here for the photoshoot, I’m Lee Seulbi and this is Fanne”

“Hi it’s nice to meet “ I bowed then gave them a nervous smile.

“Aww! He’s so cute” One of the stylist Eonnie said.

“But, I think you got the wrong set? We needed a girl for this photo shoot”

“Uhmm.. I am a girl..”

“Oops~” She giggled then said “I’m sorry, I thought you were a boy because of your clothes no wonder you’re so cute!”

“I’m sorry about her… I’m Yuna and this she's Yuri” another stylist eonnie said.

“ohh, it’s ok…” I flashed them my brightest smile.

“Well, then let’s get you ready for the photo shoot shall we?” Yuna-eonni said so I followed her to the dressing room.

 

I was asked to put on a dress and then they would do my make-up. I usually don’t wear dresses that often because I don’t think it suits me but the dress was pretty and I got this urge to try it on and to my surprise it suited me rather well… I don’t put on make-up as well because it takes a lot of time…so basically this is the first time that I'm doing all of this...

 

Yuri-eonni curled my hair at the ends and Yuna-eonnie did my make-up.. Once they finish I looked at myself really closely at the mirror… Wow! I really look like a girl!! Well, you know… the kind that can be mistaken as a princess? I was glad that the heels I had to wear weren’t high because I really can’t walk on high heels. I made my way back to the set and everyone stared at me.

 

“So cute!!” Seulbi-eonni approached me and hugged me lightly..”I told you you’ll look way cuter with these kinds of clothes” She smiled at me and I smiled back weakly because I was embarrassed by her statement.

“Well, then on you go~” Seulbi-eonni said “Do your best! I’ll be right here.. . Don’t be nervous”

Just then, my heart started to pound and I was beginning to be nervous… But I have to do this.. I’m a Starship model! I will not disappoint my Appa, Mr.Shinwoo and Seulbi-eonni…

 

I took my place at the set and did what the photographer told me to.. I smiled at the camera but I guess I was pretty nervous because the pictures aren’t turning out the way the photographer wanted it to so he called for a 5 minute break…

 

I went to sit at the chair beside Seulbi-eonni and sighed “Seulbi-eonni… I.. I can’t do this…” I said trying to hold in the tears – I really felt like crying because I’m such a disappointment… I don’t know what to do..

Seulbi-eonni patted my head and kneeled in front of me..”Don’t worry Fannie~ It’s just because it’s your first time… you’ll get used to it..”

“But..” I muttered weakly at her but then I got cut off because the photo shoot was resuming and I needed to get back… Seulbi-eonni gave me a big smile to calm me down and I just gave her a worried look before going back to position.

 

This time the photographer gave me a bouquet of roses and told me to hold it.. They look so pretty~ I smiled and smelled them… they had a nice scent it slowly calmed me down.. I closed my eyes and imagined I was in a field surrounded in roses…I held the bouquet close to my chest, I opened my eyes and looked at the roses then I looked up and gave a big smile…

 

“Great! that was great!” the photographer exclaimed “I guess that’s it.. we’re done!”

My eyes went wide..What?!? Did he just say it’s over?? But I haven’t even done anything yet!?

Seulbi-eonni approached me and said “Great job!”

“But… the photographer hasn’t even taken a photo yet..”

“I already took a lot of pictures…” the photographer said and smiled at me “maybe you just didn’t notice… your expressions we’re really cute once you were holding the roses it was cute and elegant at the same time… and it was really great when you looked up and smiled… that was the best photo.. look” he showed me the photo he just took and I was amazed… Wow, that was me? Did I really make that kind of expression.. I smiled to the photographer and thanked him.

“No, thank you… It was really great working with you, maybe in the future you’ll get to do a lot more photo shoots you’re a natural!” I blushed at his remark and bowed to him. I also thanked the others for their hard work. Then I hugged Seulbi-eonnie… “Thank you Eonnie… for being there for me..”

She giggled then patted my head “It’s my job silly..” then she gave me a big smile and I smiled back.

 

I was about to go to the dressing room and change my clothes when someone entered the room and talked to the photographer..

“Sang joo-shi, there’s been a slight problem regarding the next photo shoot… the models that we’re supposed to do it couldn’t make it today and we can’t find a replacement…”

“What?!?! But today’s the last day for that shoot… We need to find a replacement ...”  Sang joo-shi pondred his thoughts.. “How about the other models or idols that is in the other sets? Have you tried asking them?”

“No not yet… I’ll go ask them now”

Sang joo-shi kept thinking and then looked at me.

“Fanne-ahh.. maybe you could help us out with this shoot as well?” He said smiling at me

I looked at Seulbi-eonni and she looked at me too.. then she said.. “Hmm… maybe.... that’s not a bad idea but wait I’ll ask our CEO…” she then phoned her uncle and got his approval…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Boyfriend photoshoot set…

 

No One’s POV

 

“That's a wrap boys! Great job as always!” the photographer said.

“Thank you for your hard work” Boyfriend members said as they bowed and gave a smile to everyone at the photo shoot.

“Well then boys go change and let’s get going…” Manager Lee said

The boys obeyed him and changed into their casual clothes.

When they returned their manager was talking to someone..

“Hmm… I guess that wouldn’t be a bad idea… I’ll phone our CEO and ask him if it’s alright!”

The person he was talking to smiled and said “Thank you! Mr. Sang joo would be pleased.”

Manager Lee, called their CEO and got his approval.

“What’s going on hyung?” Donghyun asked their manager.

“Well, boys, you have another shoot!” He smiled to them “Let’s go!”

The boys were confused at the sudden job but just decided to follow their manager to the next set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

“Our CEO said it’s fine…” Seulbi-eonni said with a smile

“That’s great! Now we just need a boy model…” Sang joo-shi said.

Just then the person from before entered and he was accompanied by none other than Boyfriend!!!

My eyes shot wide in amazement.. I can’t believe boyfriend was holding a photo shoot here as well…

“Manager Lee! Well, this is a surprise… who would have thought you guys would be here!” Seulbi-eonni said smiling at them.

Manager Lee smiled back “We’re surprised as well… what are you doing here?”

Seulbi-eonni put her arm around my shoulder then said “We just had a photo shoot here… by the way, this is a new member of our Starship Family.. Her name is Fanne and I’m her manager”

Boyfriend members smiled at me… and… I froze at the sight… Kyaaaahh!! They’re so cute!!!!! I can’t believe I get to meet them in person!! Suddenly blood rushed to my cheeks and I swear I was blushing… I just kept staring at them… I didn’t know what to do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! an update! ^^ hahaha XD so is the story getting interesting now? ^^ I hope you didn't get too tired of reading... This chapter was quite long... ^^ I hope you look forward to the next chapters!! ^^ See you till then!