The Difference Between Hyung and Oppa

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You were having a phone conversation with your Appa…

 

No One’s POV

 

 He sighed..”You’re probably right… “

“Don’t worry Appa, I’ll be alright… Seulbi-Eonnie is with me… ohh~ by the way can I sleepover here tonight? “ you asked

“Hmmm…”

“Please Appa? I think the rain won’t stop until morning… and Manager Lee said we could…Please?”

“Alright… but you have to sleep next to Seulbi… and be on your guard… you two are the only girls there right?”

“Aish~ Appa… It’s not like they’d…” you were cut off..

“Sweetie~ Boys will be boys…” He said…

You sighed…“Ok Appa~…”

“Don’t stay up late ok? I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow morning…by the way your Eomma wants to talk to you…”

 

He then gave the phone to your Eomma…

 

“Annyeong Sweetie!”

“Annyeong Eomma…”

“Are the boys from before with you? Could you please put me on loud speakers?”

“Ok Eomma…” you did what you were told and gestured the maknaes to come close…

“Annyeong boys!”

“Annyeong Aunty Yumi!” the maknaes said…

“Are you all doing ok?”

“Ne~”

“It seems that Fanne would be sleeping over there tonight because of the rain..”

“Ne, Eomma… I already told Appa about it and he says that I should sleep with Seulbi Eonnie and He’ll come pick us up tomorrow..”

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your neck…

“Annyeong Aunty Yumi! Don’t worry I’ll be sure to take care of Fannie and sleep with her…”

“Alright I guess that’s settled then… by the way boys… take care of them alright? Especially Fanne… since she-…”

“Eomma!” you cut her off before she could speak…”Don’t worry about me… I’ll be fine… “

Your Eomma sighed… she knows that if there would be a power failure you’re sure to get scared because you tend to imagine scary things if it’s so dark...

“Don’t worry Aunty Yumi we’ll take care of her!” Youngmin said and you slightly blushed..

“By the way…” Your Appa was the one speaking… it looks like they turned the speakers on too

“Don’t stay up late, ok? I know you don’t have a schedule tomorrow but you still have to sleep…”

“Ne~ Appa, you already told me that…”

“I was just reminding you and letting the others know…you know what happens when you stay up late right??“

You sighed again…”Ne~ but  It’s not that serious…. I would just sleep the whole day and wake up the next day right?”

“Fannie~ Sleeping an entire day could be serious!” Your Eomma said…”You won’t get to eat anything for an entire day! That’s not good for your health… especially if you’re tired…”

“Don’t worry Eomma~ I’m not tired….” You said…

“Really? Then you haven’t eaten any sweets except for the ones you had during breakfast at all today?” she asked…

“Uhhmm… maybe just abit…” You lied… You’ve been eating sweets the whole day! During lunch… and when you had a break and even during dinner…

“Are you sure?? You know I can tell when you’re lying right?”

You bit your lower lip..”Uhmm… I’ve been eating sweets the whole day…” you said…

“Aish~ this daughter of mine… then you have to go to sleep now! You’re obviously really tired!...” your Eomma slightly scolded…

“Ani… I’m not Eomma..Minwoo said we should watch a movie and then Kwangmin said we’re going to play a game~… can’t I sleep after that??” You said nervously…

“This kid… - “

“I promise I’ll sleep early Eomma~ so please?? “ you cut your Eomma off before she could say something..

She sighed…”Fine~ But I’m coming with your Appa tomorrow to pick you up…”

You smiled..”Ok Eomma… Thank you…” you said although deep down you know that you’ll probably break the promise you made…

“See you tomorrow…” your Eomma said…

“Ne…”

“Good night…” both of your parents said…

“Good night…” you replied then hung up…

 

You and your Eomma both used a somehow sad tone because you’re Eomma was worried and is slightly getting mad at you and you were feeling guilty about making your Eomma worried….

 

-------------------------------

Yumi’s (Your Eomma’s)  POV:

 

I ended the call with Fanne… and let out a sigh…

“What's the matter Yumiko?” My hubsand said… He still doesn’t know what happened to our daughter when she eats sweets the whole day to get rid of her exhaustion and stays up late… should I tell him? Maybe I shouldn’t he’ll be worried too and If I now him better than anyone… If he finds out He’ll probably come get our daughter even if it’s still raining this heavily outside…

I smiled to him and shook my head…”It’s nothing dear… I guess I’m just tired…Let’s go to sleep?”

He smiled too… “Ok”

 

Then we both headed to our bedroom and slept… I’m sure the maknaes won’t let her sleep late… Well… I hope at least Youngmin doesn’t…

 

----------------------------------

No One’s POV:

 

“So…. What are we gonna do first?” You asked the makneas…

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping like your Eomma told you?” Seulbi asked as she removed her arms around your neck…

“It’s ok… Eonnie.. I can sleep later…” you said with a smile…

She sighed… “Alright if you say so… we’re sharing the room with Hyunseong and the twins… Hyungseong gets the top bunk and the twins get the lower one… We’ll sleep in Hyunseong’s bed that is separated in the room…”

“Ahh~ so Manager Lee will be sleeping on Donghyun hyungs bed… and I get to sleep with Donghyun hyung?” Minwoo asked…

“Ne~ I guess that’s your usual position whenever Manager Lee sleeps over?”

“Ne..”Minwoo said…” We’re so used to having him over… there are even extra toothbrushes here… Let me get some for you…”

Minwoo then left and after a while he came back… “Here you go…” He handed you and Seulbi toothbrushes…

“Thank you..” You and Seulbi said…

“Now… “ Seulbi began to say as he looks at the makanaes… “Do you  guys have any clothes you rarely  use that Fanne can wear?” Your eyes widened…

”Eonnie! I have my own clothes…” you whined…

“Yah…don’t tell me you’re sleeping in that outfit?? You should wear comfortable clothes when you sleep!”

“B-but… “ you tried to reason out but Kwangmin cut you off…

“I could lend you my Pikachu pajama!!!” He said excitingly… and dashed to their room to get it…

“Here you go!!” He said as he returned quickly…”But you have to return it to me okay? It’s my favorite” He said with a big smile…

You giggled at him being childish… “Is this the same outfit you wore when you did Donghyun Oppa’s dare?”

“Ne~ …”

(if you don't know what I'm talking about it's Boyfriend Diary Self Camera  Click for the link! haha XD ^^) 

“What?!? I thought you threw that out already?” Youngmin said…

Kwangmin slightly gulped…He did say to his hyung that he’ll throw it out since it’s childish and their already adults now and doesn’t have the need for it… but of course Kwangmin couldn’t do that… It’s a Pikachu outfit!! He would never throw it away even if he won’t use it anymore…“Uhhmm.. Well…y-you see…”

Youngmin sighed…and chuckled… “Fine~ It’s ok Kwangmin-ah… I know how deep your love is for your favourite pokemon Pikachu…”

Kwangmin smiled widely like a child and hugged his twin..”I love you too hyung!! ”

“Y-yah! Kwangmin.. let go of me!!” Youngmin said... slightly embarrassed by the sudden hug…

 

Ahhh!! These twins… must they get lovey dovey even now?!?! Youngmin is even blushing!! Geez... Is he jealous of pikachu or something?!? Minwoo yelled inside his head..

You giggled at the cutness of the Jo twins…

 

“You should change and brush your teeth Fanne..” Seulbi said..

“Arasseo Eonnie… “ you then made your way to the bathroom and did what you were told…

 

When you were done… you went out and Seulbi went inside the bathroom… you were on your way to the living room to get your bag but as you entered Kwangmin suddenly hugged you from behind…

“I found a Pikachu!!!” He exclaimed

You turned back to look at him and raised an eye brow as he let go …”Yah! Kwangmin hyung… I’m not a Pikachu…”

“Yes you are~ and now I’ve caught you!!” He said as he suddenly carried you bridal style…

You blushed at his actions…”Y-yah!! Let me go!!” you said while hitting his chest…

“Yah! Don’t do that… I might drop you…”

You blinked a couple of times and looked down… then you gulped…you’re not really scared of heights but the thought of getting dropped isn’t really a great idea so you  just glared at Kwangmin then looked straight as you cross your arms and pouted…

Kwangmin chuckled… “Good girl…” He slightly threw you up to adjust his grip on you….

You were shocked and got scared so you immediately wrapped your arms around Kwangmin’s neck to secure yourself from falling…He then started to walk towards their room….

 

You moved your face closer to him as you got scared that he may drop you… your cheeks bumped into his so you immediately moved away…”S-sorry…” you whispered not looking at him because you’re all red from the embarrassment…  

“I-it’s ok…” he said and looked at you as he was also slightly blushing…

------------------------------

Kwangmin’s POV: (Flashback)

 

Fanne is in the bathroom… Youngmin and Minwoo are playing a game and I think the hyungs are already asleep because we still have practice tomorrow…

 

I headed to our room… I found Seulbi Noona there sitting on Hyunseong hyung’s bed…

“Ahh! Kwangmin-ahh… Perfect timing…”She said as she noticed I came in… the door was open so I just let myself in…

I tilted my head to the side..”Uhhmmm.. can I help you with something?” I asked

“Yes… could you please make sure that Fanne goes to sleep as soon as she leaves the bathroom?”

“But I think she’ll watch a movie and play games with us?”

“Yes I think so too… but I’m quite worried about the tone she used and Aunty Yumi’s… I think she should just sleep…”

“Hmm… I think you’re right… but how do I do that?”

“You’re a smart kid… I’m sure you’ll figure it out… by the way… Hyunseong went to sleep with Donghyun and Jeongmin because Minwoo said he wants to sleep here…”

“Uhhmmm… ok…”

Hmmm… What should I do to get her to sleep?? I thought for a while… then an idea hit me…Ohh~ this will be fun… Now I can get her back for teasing us!

---------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV:

 

Kwangmin smiled to himself for his well thought out plan… his blushing face was now replaced with a mischievous one…

 

He closed the door of the room and gently laid you in bed…

You just stared at him with wide eyes…”Uhhmm… K-“

“Shh~ “ Kwangmin said while placing a finger on his lips…he leaned in closer to you…

You froze…”W-what… a-are… y-you… d-doing??” you asked… slightly scared…

He smirked and went closer to you… your faces were only inches apart…

You gulped and your face is now as red as a tomato…. Wha- What is he going to do?!?!

You kept staring at him… and after a while he let out a big smile and said…

“This is pay back!” after saying that he tickled you and you laughed…

“Hahahah Y-yah!! Hahha S-stop.. it… hahaha…” you said in between your laughs…

Kwangmin just continued to tickle you…

“Hahahaha… K-kwangmin Oppa please! Stop~” you said and he did stop with a confused face…

“You called me Oppa again…” He said and moved back… you sat up from the bed..”Why? Why do you sometimes call me hyung and then other times you call me Oppa?” he asked…

“Hmmm… I guess it’s just a habit of mine…” you said… he just stared at you waiting for you to tell him about it…

“You see… When I call someone “hyung” it means that I want to play with them… you know like teasing and being childish… but when I call them “oppa” it means that I really trust them like a big brother I never had… but of course those are just to the person I already know and is older than me… “

“Hmm… ok… I think I understand… If you call someone hyung you’re being a kid and when you call someone oppa your being serious… so you weren’t kidding when you answered Youngmin hyung that you want to tease us by calling us  hyung?”

“I’m not a kid!!… but you could put it that way I guess… so Ne~ well… you guys are really fun to tease soo~”

Kwangmin patted your head..”Aigoo~ Arasseo… so when you call me Oppa that means I’m your big brother right?”

You nodded…”Ne Kwangmin Oppa…”

Kwangmin smiled…”Then you’ll listen to your Oppa right?”

You just nodded again…

---------------------------------------

Annyeong! ^^ Did you wait long for this update? XD hahaha well… I’m pretty busy with school but since we have a couple of days away from it I decided to update! (even though I still have a lot of hw to do haha XD)

 

Did you like it?? ^^ yes so~ now you know the difference about calling someone hyung and oppa… haha XD (but only in this story ok? In reality Hyung is said by a boy to a guy who’s older than him and Oppa is said by a girl…)

 

Soo~ What do you think Kwangmin will ask?? Haha XD I’m sorry for this cliff hanger but don’t worry you’ll find out soon! (hopefully… haha XD)

(This is my first shout out!! ^^ ) To pikachunijas... I hope you like ths chapter!! haha XD it's Kwangmiie~ 

There are a lot more interesting things to come! haha ^^ 

Also please do comment, subscribe and upvote!! ^^

You can leave requests too~ ^^ and I'll try to grant them... ^^ haha XD well see you!!^^