Meeting BF (Cont)

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

This is a continuation of the previous chapter (and some parts that coincides with it) …. ^^ 

 

 “Minwoo’s POV”

 

This outfit is pretty nice and comfortable too… I’m glad that I get to do this photo shoot! I am gonna eat sweets too! Yay!

 

Since I’m done changing and the stylist noona finished with my make-up I better go back to the set…

 

I entered the room and made my way to where Mr. Sang Joo was…I looked for Fanne but I couldn't find her.... Hmm… I think she isn’t done changing yet…

 

“So Mr. Sang Joo, what kind of pose are we suppose to make?” I asked Mr. Sang Joo once I was near him.

“Hmm… well.. about that Minwoo… I think it would be better if you just go with the flow…”

“Huh? What do you mean? “ I asked confused…

“Well you see… I think Fanne-ah gets nervous around cameras… her smile would become tensed whenever I tell her what pose she’d do.”

“I see… but how did you finish the previous photo shoot then?”

“I gave her a bouquet of roses and she got distracted by it so she didn’t notice that I was already taking pictures of her while she was holding it”

“So to put it simply… I should distract her from thinking that there’s a camera here?”

“Yes… I need pictures that show how a cute couple eat sweets… I think you’ll be able to do it” Mr. Sang Joo smiled at me.

“I’ll do my best then” I gave him a smile as well… I wonder if I could do this? Usually the photographer is the one who tells me how to pose or what the pose should be like… Ohh, well I should just relax and do my best…

 

I was thinking on what the poses should be like in my head then I saw Fanne coming this way.. Wow! She looks cute even in casual clothes…. But I wonder what’s wrong? She seemed annoyed… but why is it that she’s still cute even with a pout like that… I smiled to myself and waited for her to be near me…

 

“Your POV”

 

I left Kwangmin because he was teasing me by saying I was a little girl... Aish! I can’t believe this! Kwangmin mistook me for a 17 year old! Hhmmp!

 

I don’t like it when people say I’m way younger than my original age even if they’re my idols... It’s like I haven’t been growing at all! Sure I’m not that tall compared to the others but still… they shouldn’t conclude that I’m younger!

 

“Is something wrong?”  Minwoo asked with a confused yet somehow worried expression.

I calmed down a bit and answered him “Uh… no nothing’s wrong”

“Are you sure? Did something happen?”

“uhmmm.. It’s nothing really….” Minwoo just kept looking at me waiting for an answer…

I sighed then said..”Fine… uhmm.. it’s not something big but I just hate it when somebody treats me or teases me as a little kid…”

“ohh… but you shouldn’t blame them… you look like a cute kid right now” Minwoo smiled to me and I was thinking whether or not I should be annoyed by him saying that I was a kid or be happy because he said I was cute… but I chose to be annoyed since I’m not a kid!! I pouted at him and said..

“I’m not a kid! Ughh… I have the same age as you why do you keep saying that! Hmpph!” I turned my head away from him.

“You have the same age as me?!”  tsk not again… why are they surprised whenever I tell them I have the same age as them?? I looked at Minwoo and saw that he was shocked…

I glared at him hoping that he would take back what he said about me being a kid…

Minwoo seemed to calm down from being surprised then said “Uhmm… sorry about that.. I was just shocked I thought you were just 17…” I keep glaring at him…”Ehem… I mean I’m sorry about saying you were a kid… but you really are cute in that outfit…” He smiled at me awkwardly hoping to be forgiven…

Well, since he is one of my bias I guess I should forgive him…

“Hmm… ok apology accepted… and thank you I guess…” I gave him a smile to assure him that I wasn’t mad or annoyed anymore and he smiled back at me.

 

“Alright you two, go over there and do something a couple would do while eating sweets…” Mr. Sang joo said as he pointed to where the sweets are. It was really cute! The sweets were in a blanket surrounded by flowers… It’s like having a picnic! I smiled to him then grabbed Minwoo’s wrist and dragged him and quickly took my place sitting in front of the sweets and smiled towards Minwoo…

 

He smiled back… “Wahh! There are so many sweets!”

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

Wow!… that was quick.. she was just pouting a while ago and now her eyes are shining and she’s really happy! Does she love sweets that much? I smiled at her… I then looked at Mr. Sang Joo to see if the photo shoot is starting and to my surprise he was already in position to take the pictures.. He winked at me and I’m guessing that means it already started…

 

I noticed that Fanne already let go of my wrist and is now holding her hands together in front of her while smiling brightly… I’m guessing she’s choosing something that she would eat first… She spotted a parfait that looks really delicious with vanilla ice cream, chocolates and fruits and picked it up… She was holding the parfait in her left hand and a spoon on her right…

 

She tasted it then made a really cute expression… I don’t know how to describe it but it makes you wanna taste what she was actually eating too… She then looked at me then said “Minwoo! This is sooo~ delicious you should try it!” she scooped some of the parfait and motioned to feed me… to tell you the truth it was kinda embarrassing… well… I don’t know why… but I’m actually blushing and my heart is beating uncontrollably fast… I then remembered that this was a photo shoot and we were supposed to act like a couple… so I just let her feed me… She was right it was really delicious!

 

She then put down the parfait and saw a piece of chocolate shaped like a heart… once again she motioned me to eat it but then she quickly ate it…. She giggled and then stuck out her tongue…  I swear just by looking at her I really want to eat those sweets! I pouted slightly but can’t help but smile either way because of how happy and cute she looks…

 

I then saw a cupcake then reached for it… “That looks cute!” she said while looking at me with a smile, I tasted it and it was delicious as well! “How does it taste?” She asked…

“Here taste it for yourself!” I motioned to feed her but stopped as she was about to take a bite and I quickly put some icing on my finger then placed it on her right cheek…

“Yah! What was that for!” she pouted cutely then she put icing on me too… and we began to have a war… We both looked at each other and laughed at both our faces covered with icing…

 

“Minwoo Look! There’s a cute little cake over there!” I looked towards where she was pointing and spotted the cake and got it. “Let’s taste it together!” She said then gave me a fork. Both of us held the opposite sides of the plate that has the little cake in it and took a piece at the same time then ate it. We smiled at each other. I can’t help but to stare at her eyes… I can tell she was really happy about eating the sweets…

 

“Alright! Good Job you two!” Mr. Sang joo said… I suddenly realized that I was still doing a photo shoot with her. How can I forget??

 

Your POV:

 

I was having a great time tasting the sweets in front of me with Minwoo but then Mr. Sang Joo congratulated us at the job well done…

 

“ EHhh?!?!?! It’s done already???” I looked at him shocked… I thought the shoot hasn’t even started yet…

“Yes, it’s done… you did a good job! You two really looked like a couple… everything was cute! And it really seemed like the sweets you were eating were really delicious!” Mr. Sang Joo said.

I looked at Minwoo and he seemed a bit surprised as well…

“You should go change and clean up…” Mr. Sang Joo laughed and I obeyed him… I stood up from where I was sitting and went towards Seulbi-eonnie.

 

Minwoo’s POV:

 

Fanne already stood up and I did the same… I was still confused at how the photo shoot turned out since I didn’t know what the heck I did in that photo shoot so I asked Mr. Sang Joo if the photos were really captured well…

 

“Uhmm… Mr. Sang Joo… are you sure this shoot is over? I mean… I actually forgot that I was in the photo shoot so I don’t really know whether my expressions were alright…”

Mr. Sang Joo smiled and said “Yup it’s all done! You were pretty good for someone who’s not used to improvise…You did a great job at distracting her from the camera… You and Fanne looked like a real couple who enjoys eating sweets… “

I blushed at his statement and said.. “I actually didn’t do anything… Fanne was the one who distracted me…”

Mr. Sang Joo laughed… “It was both of you who did a great job nonetheless… now go change and clean-up…”

“Alright sir!” I said and gave him a smile then quickly went to the bathroom to wash myself then to the dressing room to change…

 

Your POV:

 

“So how did I do Seulbi-eonnie?”

“You did great Fanne-ah!” Seulbi-eonnie then patted my head..

“Thank you! But somehow I forgot that I was still doing the photo shoot again.”

“What? You forgot that you were in a photo shoot? Wow! That’s amazing!” Kwangmin said and I pouted at him..

“What? I’m complementing you…” Kwangmin said while having an innocent look..

I just pouted and glared at him and he sighed… “Uhmm…. I’m sorry about earlier I didn’t mean to get you angry…” he looked at me…

I giggled at him and said “It’s ok… I guess I’ll forgive you too since Minwoo also thought the same thing…”

“Good job Fanne-ahh! You were really cute doing the photo shoot.” Youngmin said then patted my head and I unexpectedly blushed at his statement…

“Uh..uhmm.. thanks… well then I better go change and clean-up.” I then made my way to the bathroom to clean-up

 

No One’s POV:

 

“Do you think our dear maknaes have fallen for Fanne-ah?” Jeongmin asked Donghyun and Hyunseong who was with him.

“I don’t know…” Hyunseong plainly said.

“Hmm… maybe? There is a possibility that they would or not…” Donghyun said.

“This is getting quite interesting… ” Jeongmin said and smiled to himself.

Their Manager went towards them and said…

“Fanne-ahh is really good for an amateur, the photo shoot finished rather quickly than I expected.”

“She really is… but hyung… something is bothering me…” Donghyun said.

“Me too!” Jeongmin said.

“You guys too? I thought I was the only one… I’ve been thinking about it this whole time…” Hyunseong said.

“Hmm.. well then let me guess… Who was the boy that Ms. Seulbi was with this morning?” their manager asked.

“Yes!” all of them answered in unison.

“Ms. Seulbi was with a boy this morning right? And that boy was a candidate for being a new boyfriend member…” Donghyun said.

“How come Ms. Seulbi is with Fanne now and they did a photo shoot at the same time we did?” Jeongmin said.

Donghyun and Hyunseong nodded in  agreement at the question.

 “What if Fanne is actually a boy and is just crossdressing?!?” Jeongmin said “I wonder what the maknaes would do when they find out?”

“Yah!” Hyunseong quickly hit him slightly at his shoulder “Stop saying nonsense… You’re catching Kwangmin’s weirdness..”

Donghyun and their Manager laughed at the two 

“I still haven’t figured it out yet as well… Why don’t we just ask them later?”Their manager said.

The Hyung Line agreed.

 

Your POV:

 

I went to the dressing room after I cleaned-up the icing on my face… Ms. Seulbi was there holding a paper bag with new clothes… I wonder what’s it for? Yuna-eonnie and Yuri-eonnie was there too.

 

“Fanne-ahh…uhmm.. I’m sorry… I accidentally dirtied your shirt…” Yuri-eonnie said while showing me my light blue colored shirt that has a big stain on it. I can see that she was sad because of what happened to my shirt. I’m not really angry at her for what she did… it was just an accident anyway… but I’m actually worried that my Umma would scold me once she saw it but I guess she’ll forgive me…

“It’s ok Yuri-eonnie! I could just wear a jacket over it or something…” I said as I smiled at her.

“Actually, you should just wear this…” Yuna-eonnie said and pointed to the bag Seulbi-eonnie was holding.

Seulbi-eonnie handed me the paper bag…”But…”

“No buts Fannie~ this would look good on you! I promise!” Seulbi-eonni said.

“Ok then…” I took the paper bag and smiled at her.. “Thank you Eonnies!” I said to Yuri-eonni and Yuna-eonnie and they gave me a smile. I changed my clothes then went back to them… I was about to untie my hair when Yuri-eonnie said ”Here let me help you with that..”

“Ok..” I said to her why I sat in front of the mirror…

“Are you going to tie it up in a bun again?” She asked…

“Yes”I answered as I looked at her reflection in the mirror…

“Hmm.. I think you should just let your hair down Fannie~” Seulbi-eonnie said…

“I think she’s right… it would be such a waste if you just tie it in a bun again…”

“Uhmm.. ok then if you say so..” Yuri-eonnie just untied my hair and combed it a little…

 

After I was finished changing I thanked them and went back to the set… Minwoo was already there and was talking with the other boyfriend members, Mr. Sang Joo and their Manager. Me and Seulbi-eonni went to them and thanked them for their hard work…

 

“Thank you too~ You’re our life saver! Until next time then…” Mr. Sang Joo said as he waved good bye to us.

“By the way, do you have anything more to do?” Manager Lee asked.

“No, this was actually the only job Fanne has as of now…”Seulbi-eonni answered.

“Well then, why don’t we have dinner together?”

“Yay! That sounds nice! I’m getting pretty hungry…”I said and they seemed surprised except for eonnie.. I looked at them confused…

“But you were just eating sweets?!” Jeongmin-oppa said

I slightly pouted at him and whined  “But I’m hungry~…”

Seulbi-eonnie giggled then said “Girls have a different stomach for sweets Jeongmin…”

“Ohh…” everyone laughed and I joined them.

“Well then, Let’s go!” Manager Lee said.

 

No One’s POV:

 

As you we’re about to get on the van with Boyfriend you felt your phone vibrate… You quickly took it and saw that it was your Appa calling so you answered it…

 

“Annyeong…Appa?”

“Annyeong Sweetie… are you with Ms. Seulbi?”

“Yes, I’m still with her why?”

“Are you done with your job? You should go home now and bring Ms. Seulbi with you your Umma wants to meet her so she prepared a lot of delicious food for dinner.”

“Uhmm… ok then Appa… I’ll let her know… See you!”

“Ok… bye sweetie… see you too…”

 

“Who was that?” Seulbi said

“It was my Appa Eonnie… He said that we should get home because Umma prepared dinner for us.” You said to her looking a little disappointed because now you won’t get to eat dinner with Boyfriend.

“I see…”She smiled at you and patted your head so that you won’t feel sad.

“Manager Lee… I’m afraid we’ll have to turn down your offer in having dinner, Fannie~ needs to get home and I have to accompany her…”

“Well… that’s too bad… but don’t worry there’ll be other times…” Manager Lee said…

You slightly pouted then sighed… “I guess… I guess your right…” you then smiled…

“You won’t be joining us for dinner Fanne?” Minwoo asked.

“I’m afraid so… “

“Aww… that’s too bad… I wanted to eat together with you” Youngmin said while slightly pouting..

You giggled at him and smiled..”There’s always next time”

“I have a better idea! Why don’t we just eat at your place!” Kwangmin said cheerfully then Jeongmin hit him slightly…

“Yah! Use your brains! That would be rude to her parents!”

You smiled at Jeongmin scolding his dongseang…”That’s not actually a bad idea.. but I guess it will be difficult right now… But please do have dinner at my place when I get the permission too…”You said while smiling brightly at them…

“Of course we will!” The maknae line said in unison.

“Want me to drop you off then?” Manager Lee asked.

You looked at Seulbi-eonni then she said “Thank you but its ok… we could just take a taxi… Fanne’s house is in the opposite way as Boyfriend's dorm…”

“Alright then…Well then.. Take care!” Manager Lee said and Boyfriend members said good bye to you and gave you one last group hug…

“Good bye! See you some other time!” You said to them as you waved good bye…

 

You and Seulbi-eonnie then took a taxi and went home… During the ride home you suddenly felt really tired and slept while lying on Seulbi’s shoulder. Seulbi smiled at you and caressed your hair “You did a great job for a beginner, you deserve some rest…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Boyfriend members were looking for a restaurant to eat in… The Maknae line were sleeping at the back of the van and the Hyung line was chatting with their Manager.

 

“Hyung! We forgot to ask them about the boy this morning…” Jeongmin remembered.

“Ohh… that’s right… but don’t worry about it for now… our CEO did say that he’ll arrange a meeting with you guys right?” their manager said

“Aishh!... but its killing me not to know!...” Jeongmin pouted… He was really curious about the boy which was actually you.

“Don’t be like that… just wait and be patient…” Hyunseong said..

“Yeah, you’re not the only one who’s curious about him you know…” Donghyun said

Jeongmin sighed and said…”ok… I guess… Let’s just choose a restaurant then eat and go back to the dorm… I’m tired…”

Manager Lee just smiled at Jeongmin and kept driving until they found a restaurant… After they ate they went back to their dorm and slept in their shared bedrooms.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update as promised! Hahaha XD this chapter is long too… did you enjoy reading it?? ^^

So the hyung line is already trying to know who was the boy… while the Maknae line seems to have slowly fallen for you! But did they really??? O.o hahah XD

 

I made another update because I think that it will take a long time for the next one since I’m going out of town this weekend and I won’t get to write or post the next chapter...

 

Please wait patiently for the next update.. ^^

Comments, Subscribers and upvotes are really loved! ^^ haha XD

Thank you! See you till then!^^