Invitation

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Youngmin was calling you and trying to invite you to go with them to Lotte World…

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

“Annyeonghaseyo?”

*thump… *thump… Why is my heart beating faster??

 “Uh… uhmm… Annyeong Fanne!” tsk.. why am I stuttering??…

“….” I looked at the screen of my phone to check if the call hasn’t ended since no one was answering from the other side…

“Annyeong… Fanne-ah?? Are you still there??…”

 

Your POV:

 

I pinched my cheek trying to see if this wasn’t a dream… Youngmin-oppa is calling me!! Kyaahhh!!!! How did he get my number?!?!? Waahh…. What should I do??

I snapped from being panicked once I heard Youngmin-oppa’s voice again…

“Ne…uhmm.. uhh… I’m.. still here…” calm down… talk normally to him… I took a deep breath and exhaled…

“Uhmm…  Youngmin-oppa?”

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

Her voice is so cute… Aish! Youngmin snap out of it…

“Ne, uhmm.. ughh… “ What was I supposed to say to her??

“Ask her if she wants to go to Lotte World today…” Minwoo said noticing Youngmin forgot what he needs to say…

“Hyung! Put her on speakers so we can hear her too…” Kwangmin said

Ahh.. that’s right… “Uhmm… Fanne-ah, since you don’t have any schedule today would you like to go to Lotte World with me, Kwangmin and Minwoo?” After saying that I the speakers so that Minwoo and Kwangmin could hear her answer…

 

I heard her gasp slightly… It took a while but she still hasn’t answered so I decided to a bit… “Fanne-ah? Are you fan girling again and smiling like an idiot? ”

 

Your POV:

 

Wahhh!! I can’t believe this is happening isn’t it like a date?? A date with all my biases!! Yay!! I kept smiling like an idiot until I heard Youngmin’s voice again… Waahh!?!?! How did he know?? Is he somewhere in our house?? I looked side to side from the couch wondering if Youngmin-oppa could see me in this state…

“Ne… I mean…. Uhhh… NO!! Of course not… jeez…. Why… why do you think that??” I was stuttering and blushing all at the same time…. I heard him chuckle and heard Kwangmin speak…

“Yah hyung… don’t ”

“So Fanne, would you like to come?” asked Minwoo

 I calmed down a bit before giving them a reply…

“Uhmm.. I would love to! But I should ask my Eomma first…”

“Ask her now then!” Kwangmin suggested

“Uhmm… ok…. I’ll go to her then… “

 

I went to my Eomma and asked her…

“Eomma… can I go to Lotte World today with Youngmin-oppa, Kwangmin-oppa and Minwoo?” I looked at her with pleading eyes….

“Why the unexpected plan all of a sudden?” My mom asked not looking at me because she was still busy cooking her experimental brownies…

I let her see my phone and said ”Youngmin-oppa called and invited me.. Please Eomma? I promise I ‘ll be home before it gets too dark.” I said giving her my puppy dog look…

She patted my head and said…”Hmm.. Let me talk to them”

 

Youngmin POV:

 

Wait... She called me and Kwangmin Oppa?? Are we older than her by a couple of months? But isn’t it cute of her though? I smiled but how come she didn’t call Minwoo oppa?

 

“Annyeong? Youngmin-shi… this is Fanne-ah’s Mom…”

“Ne, Annyeong! It’s a pleasure to meet you… uhmm.. Can Fanne play with us at Lotte World today?”

“My, what a sweet voice you have…” I heard her giggle…

“This is Kwangmin, Youngmin’s twin brother…. Please Aunty?? We promise we’ll take good care of her…” Kwangmin said

“This is Minwoo, Yeah Aunty please??” Minwoo said

I heard Fanne-ah’s Mom laugh… “Alright… I guess you could have her for a day… but on one condition... You have to take her home so I can meet you in person, Arasseo?”

I heard Fanne whine to her mom.. “But Eomma!! I can go home by myself… I think they have a schedule tomorrow morning… it will only tire them out…”

“Don’t worry sweetie, It’ll only be a little while…”

“It’s a deal, Aunty! We promise to take Fanne home and meet you!” I said cheerfully

Minwoo and Kwangmin cheered… “Yay! Thank you very much Aunty!”

“Ok then… I’m giving the phone to Fannie~ now… see you later…”

“See you later Aunty!” We all said to her in unison and then I turned off the speakers

“Yeobseo? Where are we gonna meet then?” Fanne asked

“Hmm… how about we eat lunch first at a restaurant and then go to Lotte world? I’ll text you he name of the restaurant later…”

“Okie Youngmin-oppa. See you!” She said cheerfully… her cute voice vibrated within me and I felt that my cheeks are going red again… Aish… why do I feel this way?? She just called me Oppa… so what? A lot of girls call me that too…

“See you! Bye~” I than hanged up the phone. Then all three of us prepared to meet her…

 

You’re POV:

 

 Ehh?? I wonder why my face is suddenly feeling hot? I hanged the phone up and hugged my Eomma..

“Thank you for letting me go Eomma!” I smiled at her cheerfully

“I wanted to meet those boys anyway… but honey… are you ok? Your face is red”

I placed both of my hands on my cheek and felt that it was hot… Am I blushing??

Suddenly Eomma looked like she got what was going on and said “Aigoo~ Now I’m really excited to meet them…”

I got confused… I tilted my head and said “Huh? What- “ before I could finish my sentence, Eomma spoke again

“Don’t worry about it honey and just get ready… Don’t make them wait…”She smiled and patted my head…

I removed my hands from my face and did a salute to her “Yes, Ma’am!” then rushed off to my bed to go change… I wonder what I should wear?? I giggled… I can’t wait to spend the day with them!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Youngmin and Kwangmin’s shared bedroom…

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

Hmmm… I wonder what I should wear? It shouldn’t be something flashy because the fans might get us… and it should be simple but Fanne could still be impressed… Wait… what? Why should I impress her? It’s not like this is a date right?... I sighed then looked at the clothes that was hanging in my closet… I guess I should just go with my usual dandy style….

 

Kwangmin’s POV:

 

I bet hyung is wearing dandy style again… It’s already been years since we debuted and he still insists on wearing that?? I sighed then spoke to him… “Hyung do you want me to help you pick something to wear?”

 

He thought for a while… Why did I even ask? He’s gonna reject me anyway…. I was about to leave him there to decide but then he turned around and said…

“Hmm… Ok, Kwangminie~” he went to me and grabbed my wrist then dragged me in front of his closet…

I looked at him shocked… and placed my hand on his forehead… “Hyung? Are you sick or something?”

He let go of my hand and removed the other from his forehead…” Are you going in 4D mode again?” He asked sarcastically…

“Is it that unusual for me to accept your offer?”

Without hesitation I answered him “uhmmm…Yes!”

I can see he was shock for a moment since his eyes got wide…“ohh… really? Well, I can’t decide what to wear today…. So…. Please help me Kwangmin” He then smiled to me… Ok? What’s up with him?? He’s been acting unusual ever since yesterday… What happened differently anyway…. Hmmm… I kept thinking then it hit me… Omo… Yesterday we met Fanne!! But how..?  Hmmm… no maybe I’m just overthinking… It’s not like he sensed that he was meeting the love of his life so he was making effort in impressing her by his looks right? He doesn’t seem like he fell in love with her at first sight… But he was kinda acting strange during the phone call…. Hmmm…

I heard a snap and it quickly took me back to reality…

“Kwangmin?  Are you gonna help me or not? We need to get going, we shouldn’t make a girl wait…”

“Ohh.. right… sorry hyung I was just thinking what would look good on you… Well, how about you try these?” I picked up matching clothes that would suit him…

“Ok… thanks Kwangmin! You should check if Minwoo is ready… I’ll just go change and meet you at the living room…”

“Ok, hyung… ohh… should I text Fanne the name of the restaurant?”

“Hmm… ok… I almost forgot about that…”

 

I left the room and went to Minwoo’s on the way I texted Fanne… When I was about to knock on the door, I remembered I didn’t add my name in the text so I texted her again…  Is this why people think I’m 4D?

 

Minwoo’s POV:

 

I opened the door to my room and saw Kwangmin in front texting someone with a confused look on his face…

“Kwangmin? What’s up?

“Ohh nothing… I was just wondering… Are you ready? Let’s go to the leaving room and wait for Youngmin-hyung.”

“Ok…”

We went to the living room to wait… shortly after Youngmin joined us…. I was slightly shocked at what he was wearing.. Not in Dandy style?? I wonder why? But… it does suit him…

“Youngmin hyung… Why aren’t you wearing Dandy style?”

“I picked those out for him seeing that he’ll take forever to decide…”

I looked at Kwangmin eyes wide then turned to Youngmin again and asked “You let him pick your outfit for you? Well that’s a first…”

He just rolled his eyes…“Whatever let’s just go… “

“Ok then…”

 

-------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! Sorry if I kinda neglected this story… XD I was busy writing my oneshot… I’m sorry! I just suddenly got addicted to the twins and I just can’t control my feels until I was able to write that oneshot to finally let go of the feels that was bottling up inside me… XD hahaha…. Anyway did you enjoy reading this chapter? Or did it bore you? O.o I’m sorry if it did… I’m kinda getting a writer’s block at the moment but don’t worry… I promise I’ll make it up to you on the next update! ^^

 

Ohh~ and did you know?!? Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo went to Lotte World Yesterday!?!?! I was quite surprised because I wrote about them going and they were suddenly there! XD haha (I'm giving you a hint already! the next chapter will be Lotte World! ^^ haha XD)  It was like they were reading my fanfic! Haha XD well, I could dream can’t I? ^^

 

Btw, if you ship Youngmin and Kwangmin please read my oneshot “CONFESSION” I promise that It wouldn’t be disappointing.. ^^ hahah XD

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote maybe? Ppyong~!  -_^  hahaha XD

Until the next update my dear readers! ^^

 

Bye~ <3