Dinner

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You and Miss Seulbi were on your way Home to have dinner with your parents…

Your POV:

 

“Fannie~ Wake-up… we’re almost at your house” I hear Seulbi-eonni calling me…

“Hmmm…” was the only response I could mutter since I’m still not fully awake yet… I felt her hand gently shaking my shoulder in order to wake me up… I gently opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times trying to adjust my view… I sat up properly and looked at Seulbi-eonnie..

 

“I’m sorry for sleeping on your shoulder…. And thank you for waking me up” I smiled at her still a little bit sleepy…

Seulbi-eonni patted my head and said “It’s ok… I guess you got tired from your photo shoot.” She then smiled.

 

The taxi stopped in front of our house and Seulbi-eonnie paid the fare. I don’t have a key since I left together with Appa so I just decided to ring the doorbell.

 

The door clicked which meant it got unlocked… We stepped inside but it was so dark that I couldn’t see… Then suddenly the lights went on…

 

“Surprise!” *pop *pop (it’s the sound of crackers… the one that has confetti in it – I’m not really sure what it actually sounds like so please bear with me hahaha XD)

 

My sleepiness quickly faded…

 

“Ohh~… come here honey~” Eomma said while giving me a tight hug “I’m so proud of you! You did a great job with your photo shoot!”

“Thank you Eomma” I said while returning the hug… “But how did you know I was in a Photo shoot? I didn’t even tell Appa I was going to do one.” I asked once we broke free…

“Appa knows everything of course!” Appa said smiling brightly.

“Hmm… Can I give a guess? I think uncle told your parents Fanne-ah” Seulbi-eonni said

Just then Shin Woo-shi appeared behind Appa and said “See I told you my niece would guess it right..”

“I guess you’re sharper than I thought..” Appa said to Seulbi-eonnie then chuckled, “Well then let’s have dinner! I’m sure you’re probably really tired…”

“Eomma cooked your favourite dishes! There’s also dessert!” Eomma said “Come on…”

 

We all went to the dining room to eat. Eomma’s cooking is really the best! I ate a lot… We were now eating desserts when Shin Woo-shi spoke…

 

“So Fanne-ahh… How was your photo shoot? Sang Joo told me you’re a natural…”

“Uhmm… I don’t really know… I ended up finishing the photo shoot not even realizing that it started… but I had a good time!”

“I see… then you may have a lot of potential considering you did a great job on your first time”

“Of course she has a lot of talent, she takes after me…” Eomma said proudly.

“She takes after me too, you know I’m a natural…” Appa said with a big smile plastered on his face.

I then giggled at them and they laughed as well.

 

“I think you were able to meet Boyfriend during your photo shoot right?” Shin Woo-shi asked.

I suddenly blushed remembering the embarrassing things I did when I first saw them “Uhmm… Yes, they were fun to be with… Actually, we were supposed to get dinner together but then Appa called so we didn’t get the chance to… But I promised them that they could have dinner some other time…” I smiled then looked at Eomma “Can they?” I asked with slightly pleading eyes.

“Sure they can! I’ll throw in a feast! Eomma is not gonna lose to six boys” Eomma said then laughed.

“Yay! Thank you so much Eomma!” I said while giving her my brightest smile.

 

“Fanne-ah, do you sing? Or dance? Or play an instrument?” Shin Woo-shi asked out of the blue…

“I know how to play the guitar since Appa taught me … I can sing but I think I’m not really good at it… and I absolutely can’t dance… “

“Sweetie, you have a good voice~ don’t be so modest…” Eomma said. I just gave her a smile then asked Shin Woo-shi “Uhmm.. Why do you ask? Is it necessary for a model?”

“Well no… but I think you should take the opportunity and train like an idol…”

“Ehh?!? “ I got surprised by his sudden statement.

“I agree with uncle, I think you should train to be an idol.. You may have a lot of hidden potentials”

“You should give it a shot Sweetie..” Appa said “But be sure not to over work yourself… “

“Don’t worry sir, I’ll make sure that her schedule will not be hectic” Seulbi-eonnie said

“I guess… I could give it a shot…” I smiled to them. Well what was I to lose? Maybe it’ll be fun plus maybe I’ll get to see boyfriend training as well.

“Great! I’ll email you your schedule once I’m done with it…”

“Ok Eonnie”

 

We continued to chat for a while. When it was getting late Shin Woo-shi said that they needed to go home and Seulbi-Eonni agreed since she still has a lot of work to do now that she’s my manager. We bid them good bye…

 

“Good night, Sweetie” Appa said while he patted my head.

“Good night” Eomma said while giving me a kiss on the cheek

“Good night Emma and Appa” I said while giving them both a hug.

 

I then entered my room and changed into my pajamas… I set my alarm for tomorrow then went to bed.I hugged my plushy and remembered everything that happened today. It was surely a blast! The hyung line were really caring and mature. It was great when Youngmin hugged me despite my squealing and acting as a weird fan girl. Kwangmin had a really bright smile… though I got irritated by him since he said I was a kid, He was still funny in a way…    I smiled at the thought. I had a really great time doing the photo shoot with Minwoo, eating sweets is the best! But I wonder how it went? We were just playing around… I think we didn’t portray a couple feeling to it… but I guess it went well since Sang Joo-shi said we did I great job and Youngmin also complimented me…  He had this really amazing smile that could make you melt… He was really handsome… and… *thump *thump… I suddenly blushed and felt my heart beat go louder… What’s wrong with me? Why is my heart beating fast? Is it because of Youngmin?  Minwoo?  Kwangmin? I hugged my plushy even tighter Maybe I’m just too tired.. Yeah… I’m just tired… I should go to sleep now…

  

*BF BRAND NEW DAY playing….

 

Gangan to semete ikimashou, gyungyun to doko made mo
SHINE SHINE kagayaite kimashou, hajimaru brand new day
Yeah!

 

I heard my alarm go on… I sat up and stretched a little and turned it off. Then I went on my laptop to check my emails…


Seulbi-eonni had just emailed me my schedule for tomorrow… It starts at 9 am and ends at 6… It’s mainly composed of idol trainings… Singing class, Dancing Class, then Acting Class… I think I also have to do a CF for a new flavour of crepe… Seulbi-eonni said to rest today since I looked really worn out yesterday. I replied to her email then changed to go and have breakfast with Eomma and Appa.

 

After breakfast I was thinking on what to do… Appa went to do something at his company and Eomma was making snacks… I wanted to help her but she refused because she said it was an experiment and she wanted me to taste it when it was done…

 

I just clicked the remote to flip the channels finding something to watch… Suddenly my phone rang… It was an un-registered number so I thought twice whether to answer it… When I was about to answer, it stopped ringing so I put my phone down and continued to watch tv but then it rang again… I answered..

 

“Annyeonghaseyo?”

“Uh… uhmm… Annyeong Fanne!” I couldn’t believe what I just heard… 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! ^^ Did you miss me? Haha XD anyways… I’m sorry that it took so long for this update to be posted as I said… School life caught up to me and I became really busy… plus I couldn’t open my laptop which has the drafts for this chapter (and well.. I actually forgot how it went XD) so I just had to rewrite it again… So~ Did you like it?? ^^ was it a  boring chapter?? Since it’s our school break I’ll be updating more often… ^^ so please anticipate the next update ok? ^^ haha XD see you till then! ^^