Training: Singing

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

This is a continuation... ^^

Your POV:

I just stared at them… until they realized that I already stopped and now we’re kinda having a staring contest…

 

Hyung Soo Oppa smiled and clapped his hands… “You were amazing… Hmmm… your voice is really gentle and sweet… you kinda remind me of Youngmin’s voice when he sang their debut song boyfriend…”

I blushed at his compliment… Me and Youngmin hyung have the same tone? I smiled and said…” Thank you!”

“As expected from my idol!” Seulbi Eonnie said

“Eonnie… I’m not an idol… I’m a model you know… and maybe that was just because the song was great and not that my voice is amazing…”

“You may be a model now but wait until I make you an idol!” Seulbi Eonnie exclaimed.. I’m gonna go ahead and slightly jump to conclusions here but… Maybe… just Maybe… Seulbi Eonnie will make me an idol and she’s already day dreaming about it… I sighed… If only she knows…

“No no… A song is only great if the voice goes perfectly with it… and yours does!”

I just gave her an awkward smile and looked at K.will Oppa… “By the way Oppa, what’s the title of the song? I’ve never heard of it before…” I gave back the paper he gave me…

“Of course… It’s the song for my comeback…” He smiled.. “ But I guess, you’ll have to wait a while before you would see the teaser or the mv… Boyfriend needs to have a comeback first before me…”

My eyes widened… Boyfriend is having a comeback!!! Really?!?! “Really??? When?? What kind of concept is it??” I said in a slightly fast manner… Yah! Stop… Don’t go fangirling agin…

He chuckled when I bit my lip trying not to fangirl about it… It’s been almost a year since they’ve been active in Korea.. They were always in Japan… they even made a movie there!

“I guess.. you’re a really big fan of them… you’re eyes are sparkling…” He said “It’s like…”

I looked at him patiently waiting for him to say the rest… but he just smiled…

“Well, never mind… It’s not important anyway… I think your real instructor is here…” he then pointed to the door…

I turned back and saw that my instructor was indeed here already…

“Annyeong! You must be Fanne…” She said to me…

I bowed and greeted her too

“Ne… Annyeong!”

“What took you so long Sara Eonnie?” Seulbi Eonni said…

“I forgot some things so I went to get them back… Hyung Soo, Why are you here?” she asked when she saw him

 “I just finished practicing when these two came… I already tested out your student… I think She’ll be promising…” He said and gave me a wink…

Sara Eonnie turned to me…

“Ohh? I guess she is… Seulbi is her manager after all… “ She looked back to K.will Oppa again..

“So are you staying and spying on my student?” She asked with a grin…

“That’s what I plan… Well… until my manager comes anyway…” He said

“Well then let’s begin shall we? First of please imitate the notes from this keyboard that I will be playing…”

I nodded and stood in front of her… She began playing the notes and afterwards… I imitated it…

“Ah.. Ah~… Ahhh… Ahh… Ah~ “ (you can give the tone.. ^^ that’s just for uhmm. I don’t know practice? You know like a warm up for your vocal chords… haha XD)

That went on for at least an hour changing with different notes… sometimes its high… then low… so now, Let me tell you I’m getting tired…

“Ok, that’s enough for now… Let’s take a short break“ she said and smiled.. She went over her bag and pulled out some sheets of paper.. I think those are songs…

I sat down and drank the bottled water from my bag… I was getting parched… I put it back in my bag and saw that there were still cookies left so I decided to give some to Hyung Soo Oppa and Sara Eonnie..

“Hyung Soo Oppa, please have this cookie…” I said and smiled to him handing the cookie “My Eomma made those and said that I should give them to you…”

He patted my head…”Alright, Thanks… Tell your Eomma that we’ll take care of you while you’re here…”

I tilted my head in confusion…”Why?”

Sara Eonnie went towards us and I gave her some cookies as well...”These are for you Sara Eonnie…” She smiled and gave me a hug… “Thank you Fannie~ … He said that because your Eomma is somehow saying “Please take care of my daughter…” to whoever it is your giving it to since you’ll be spending a lot of time here from now on right? “ Ohh… so that’s why… I giggled… Maybe Eomma stayed up late or Woke up really early just to make these cookies… I better thank her when I get home…

 

We ate the cookies during the break…

“By the way Fanne-ahh, do you know Japanese?” Sara Eonnie asked

“Ne… but only a little bit ” I smiled… “Why do you ask Eonnie?”

“That’s great! I wanted to know what kind of song would be perfect for you to sing and if you could sing songs from a foreign language as well…”

“Omo~ You know Japanese Fannie~?” Seulbi Eonnie asked

“Hmm… Yes…. My dad always goes to Japan for business trips and he takes me with him sometimes so I learned Japanese… “I explained…

Seulbi Eonnie made a big smile… “Debaek! Now, it’ll be even easier if you become an idol since you know a different language, you’ll be able to connect to different fans…”

She’s still thinking about that?? Aish… I shook my head to her…

Sara Eonnie and Hyung Soo Oppa laughed…

“Don’t be so sudden about it Seulbi-ah..” Hyung Soo Oppa said… and stood up… “Well, since my manager is looking for me already, I guess my spying will end here… See you around girls!”

“Bye,  See you…” Sara Eonnie said.. Me and Seulbi Eonni bowed and said Good bye too

“Thank you for today, Hyung Soo Oppa…” I gave him a smile.

He smiled and walked out of the room…

“Well then, let’s continue with your training..” She gave me some songs… I don’t know some of them but they’re mostly the songs from famous Kpop idols… including the idols in Starship of course… There were Japanese songs… and there were even English songs… It’s a good thing that I know it…

 

After some more singing.. Sara Eonnie called it a day and we decided to rest now… We were still in the practice room discussing what songs I have to practice for the next time… Then I heard some voices from outside the door…

 

The door opened and I was shocked to see SISTAR!! I stood up and looked at them…

“Ohh.. Annyeonghaseyo~”’ Hyolyn Eonnie said and bowed along with the rest of the members…

“Girls! You’re here! Aren’t you a bit too early??” Sara Eonnie said…

“We decided to come early for practice…” Bora Eonnie said

“Annyeong Seulbi Eonnie…” Sayou Eonnie said

“Annyeong!”Seulbi Eonnie replied.

I just stared at them… What should I do? I can’t believe I’ve been meeting Starship stars today! Waahh! I’m so lucky~…

“Annyeong! By the way… I want you to meet Starship’s new model… and soon to be idol… Fanne!” She said and put her hands on both of my shoulders.. I looked up to her and back at Sistar again

I bowed and said “Annyeonghaseyo!” then gave them a big smile…

“Nice to meet you!” Dasom Eonnie said

Soyou Eonnie smiled to me and smiled back… Hyolyn Eonnie and Bora Eonnie went close to me… then Hyolyn Eonnie slightly kneeled to see me face to face… I’m not really that short but you know… She’s wearing heals so she seems a bit shorter… She was quite close to me…

“Is something wrong Hyolyn Eonnie?” I asked slightly tilting my head to the side…

She placed her hands one my cheek… She was showing a serious face so I don’t know how to react…

But then she smiled and pinched both my cheeks… “Awwwwww~ You’re soooo~ cute….” She let go and hugged me all of a sudden which made me giggle…

“Yah! Hyolyn… I want to hug her too!!” Bora Eonnie said…so Hyolyn Eonnie let go and Bora Eonnie hugged me… I hugged back…

When we broke apart, they all smiled to me and said “Welcome to our Starship Family!”

I gave them a bright smiled and gave them a group hug… “Thank you!!”

“Fannie we need to go now… You have dance practice next…” Seulbi Eonnie said…

“Ok, Eonnie…”

“Come on girls, let’s practice for your comeback…”’ Sara Eonnie said…

The four of them took their places…

“Bye bye Eonnies!” I said and waved them goodbye…

“Bye~” they said and we left the room the go to the dance studio…

I guess they’ll be also doing a comeback soon… I wonder what kind of theme they’ll be doing… I guess I’ll just wait and see… I also want to see Boyfriend’s comeback!!

 

Before we went to the studio, Seulbie Eonnie said that I should change so I did… I went to the studio that Eonnie pointed to earlier… I wonder who my instructor would be…

 

I went inside and saw that my instructor was already there… she was wearing her dance practice attire… and choosing the song we were gonna warm up to… I walked closer to her … She turned around and I was shocked…

 

“Seulbi Eonnie? Is that you? Why are you dressed like that?” 

--------------------------

Hi! ^^ How was you're Christmas? ^^ If you wanna ask mine well it's pretty much the same as always... ^^ 

I hope you guys like this chapter even though It's kinda boring... Boyfriend is still not here... T^T I'm sorry.... but Sistar is here! but only for a short while XD hahaha... anyway I hope you somehow still get this story... ^^ 

Since Boyfriend hasn't been her for 2 chpaters already... I'll make sure that they're in the next one! ^^ I plan to have 15 chapters before New year arrives... so last 2 chapters for this yeat and the rest would be posted next year... ^^

I'm actually slacking... XD I thought I would be posting a double update but I guess not... XD I'll post the next one soon~ Hopefully... haha XD

You know the drill~ ^^ Bye~