Meeting Boyfriend

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Boyfriend members were standing in front of you...  

 

No One’s POV

 

You remained frozen at your place and kept thinking… What should I do??? Should I introduce myself? Ahh.. but Seulbi-eonni already did that… Should I say Hello? Of course I should!! Ughh.. but what if I stutter and they won’t understand what I say? Should I shake their hands, smile and greet them??? But won’t they think I’m getting a bit too familiar with them??… ahhh!! I can’t take this what should I do?!?!

 

You were panicking in your thoughts, you slightly lowered your head and involuntarily bit your bottom lip.. Your manager leaned towards your left and whispered “Fannie~ Say something…”

 

You gently looked up to face boyfriend …“A-Annyeong.. haseyo… “ You stuttered in an almost inaudible tone… you quickly lowered your head once again then brought your hands in front of your chest and fiddled with your fingers… you usually do that gesture when you’re embarrassed and don’t know what to do…

 

Kwangmin smiled at you for having a shy but cute expression then said cheerfully “Annyeonghaseyo!! I’m Kwangmin! It’s nice to meet you!”

 

You looked up and saw that Kwangmin was brightly smiling to you and you couldn’t help but melt in his warm smile..

 

“I’m Minwoo!” you looked towards Minwoo then he winked at you…

 

You stopped fiddling with your fingers and kept staring at them as Youngmin, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun introduced themselves to you and did a little bit of aegyo too. You placed both of your hands on your cheeks... it was really warm…you we’re sure that your face is as red as a tomato… You couldn’t hold the excitement anymore so you just let it all out with a squeal startling everyone at the set. You took a deep breath and then started to show the true fan girl you really are…

 

You started saying a lot of things in a fast pace… “Waahhh!!! I can’t believe it!! It’s really Boyfriend!! Waaahhh!!! I finally get to meet you up close!! I’m a really big fan of yours!!! Kyaaahh!!! I’ve attended your fan meetings and watched your concerts!! I have all of your albums!! I never get tired of listening to your music! I really really Love you!!!” you motioned to hug your idols but then you came back to reality and suddenly realized that you just did something really embarrassing so instead of continuing to try and hug them… you covered your face that was even redder then before and went towards Seulbi-eonnie then gave her a hug... “Waahhh! I’m sorry!!” you said while still hugging her tightly…

 

Seulbi-eonni just giggled at how cute you were being a fan girl… she patted your head to try to calm you down.. then looked at Boyfriend and saw that they were speechless about what you just did but then Manager Lee broke the silence with his laugh…

 

“Well… that was cute…” He gave out a smile then chuckled

Boyfriend smiled too and then laughed… You heard them and looked back at them…

 

“I guess you’re a real fan of ours then?” Youngmin said and gave a big smile…

You stopped hugging Seulbi-eonni and faced them once again… you calmed yourself first, took a deep breath and said…”uhmm… ye.. yes… I am… and uuhh… uhmm…” you bowed your head lowly “I’m really sorry about the squealing and blabbering… I.. I just… I just couldn’t help it… you guys were so cute… and I never expected that I’ll be meeting you in person like this…” You slowly looked up to them…

 

You saw them smiling brightly at you… then Youngmin went to you and held out his hand…”It’s nice to meet you! And welcome to the Starship family…” He gave his brightest smile.. You smiled back to him and reached out your hand to shake his… but then he pulled you into a hug… Your eyes widened in surprise and felt that you were blushing again… When Youngmin pulled away, he looked at you and you looked at him but then quickly lowered your head… Youngmin chuckled and patted your head “Aigoo~ so cute!”

 

“Yah! Youngmin-hyung! That’s not fair! I wanted to give her a hug too~” Minwoo said, then went closer to you. You looked at him, and then he gave you a big hug… “I want a hug too~!!” Kwangmin said and then hugged you as well… the Hyung line looked among themselves and signaled that they should give you a hug as well. Seconds later, you found yourself in a group hug with all the boyfriend members and somehow you couldn’t breathe…

 

“Yah! Stop it already…. You guys are crushing my Fannie~!” Seulbi-eonnie said and the rest of the members stopped hugging you and you took a deep breathe… “Are you ok sweetie??” Seulbi-eonni said as she put her hand on your right shoulder and looked at your blushing face with a slightly worried expression.. You nodded and she smiled.

 

“We’re sorry… We’re actually really happy to meet you! And we wanted to really welcome you in our Starship Family…” Donghyun said as he gave out a smile…

 

You shook your head then said.. “No need to be sorry, I’m actually really grateful for the hug.. and thank you for welcoming me!” You gave them your brightest smile…

 

The Hyung line thought you were really cute smiling like that… but the maknae line blushed slightly and can’t help but slightly fall for you…

 

“Well, now that the introductions are done can we go start the photo shoot?” Manager Lee said smiling.

 

All of you agreed… Mr. Sang Joo then went over where all of you are…

 

“Thank you for taking this job out of short notice”

“It was no problem at all!” Seulbi said to him

“Alright then, I’ll explain the concept of this shoot when we reach the set it will be held in…Come on , let’s go..” Mr. Sang Joo smiled then started leading the way…

“ok…” then all of them started to follow…

“Uhmm… wait! I still haven’t changed to my casual clothes…”

Mr. Sang Joo looked at you then said “Hmm.. there’s a dressing room near there so you could just go change there.”

“ok” you smiled to him and went on your way…

 

When you finally reached the set you were amazed! It was really beautiful compared to the last set you were in… The set was like something out of a fantasy book… It has a castle and a small field with flowers… you then thought for a minute at what kind of photo shoot this will be…  

 

Mr. Sang Joo then began explaining the details of the photo shoot…”This photo shoot is about a couple dating... and having a great time together …”

 

All of you kept listening to Mr. Sang Joo… and then you had an idea…

“Ohh! Can I make a request???” you said cheerfully… Everyone looked at you “Can the twins be the couple??? Youngmin can be the girl and Kwangmin can be the boy! That way it will be really interesting!” You then gave all of them a big smile…
 

The twins we’re shocked at your request and the rest of the boyfriend members tried to hold their laugh.

Mr. Sang Joo thought for a while then said.. “Hmm… that might not be a bad idea..”

“What?!?!?!” The Twins shouted out in unison…and all of you started laughing at their reaction…

“I’m just kidding~ We can’t do that Fanne-ahh…” Mr. Sang Joo said to you…

You gave him a big smile and said “I know… I just wondered if the twins would do it… and I really wanted to tease them a little bit…” You smirked at the twins and giggled cutely…

“Nice! I can tell we’ll get along really well…” Minwoo said and gave you a smile and you smiled back.

“What did we ever do to you!?” the twins said in unison again and pouted identically…

“Awww~!! So cute… “ You giggled at the sight and everyone laughed…

“Anyway, back to the shoot… basically it would just be the couple eating sweets… This is actually a photo shoot advertising the Sweets Kingdom…” Mr. Sang Joo said...

 

Your eyes twinkled once you heard the word “sweets” and thought Yay!! Sweets!! This is awesome I get to do a photo shoot just by eating sweets! And what’s more the sweets are from the Sweets Kingdom! The sweets there are truly delicious! (If you guys are wondering... the Sweets Kingdom is a name of store that sells sweets that I just made up... hahaha XD)

 

“So what do you guys say?” Mr. Sang Joo asked.

“I’m in!” you and Minwoo said in chorus… you both looked at each other then look back to Mr. Sang Joo.

“We’re just gonna eat sweets right?” You and Minwoo said.

“You like sweets too?!?” you and Minwoo kept saying the same things..

“No I don’t… I love them!” you said and giggled then smiled towards Minwoo who is smiling back to you

“Wow, for a second there I thought you two were twins..” Manager Lee said.

 

Both you and Minwoo stared at each other then stared at Manager Lee. “But we’re not~” Both of you said at the same time again then laughed and everyone laughed too.

 

“Well, since that’s settled please go change in your outfits.” Mr. Sang Joo said.

 

You and Minwoo then changed… Minwoo was the first one to finish so he was already back at the set. He was wearing casual clothes - jeans, a shirt and a cotton jacket that has a hood which seemed normal but it made him look really cool. When you were finished you returned as well.. You were wearing a mini- skirt that had shorts underneath it, just above your knee, a shirt and a cotton jacket that has a hood as well. You had your hair tied up into two ponytails each at either side of your head.

 

The twins were the first ones to see you in that outfit. Kwangmin unnoticeably smirked, he decided to tease you since you a while ago… “Aww~ what a cute little girl..” He then patted your head which made you pout.

“I’m not a little girl! I have the same age as you!” You moved back so that he wouldn’t be able to pat you anymore.
Kwangmin was a little bit shocked, he tought that he was actually older then you because you look a younger than Minwoo… “Really?? Aren’t you 17??”

You puffed your cheeks and pouted even more… “No! I’m already 19!!” you then stuck out your tongue and went towards Minwoo to begin the shoot…

Kwangmin went back to Youngmin… “Hyung… “ Youngmin stared at his younger brother and smiled… ”How can she have the same age as us?? Doesn’t she look like she’s just 17??” Kwangmin said to his hyung… Youngmin laughed at how Kwangmin was shocked just because of that… “Why are you laughing?” Kwangmin pouted at his hyung.. “Because Kwangie~ there’s nothing wrong if she’s the same age as us… Maybe, you find it shocking because you’re starting to like her and you want her to be younger than you because that’s your ideal type…“ Youngmin teased the younger. Kwangmin was a bit taken aback by his hyung’s words but then slightly blushed… “No way.. I’m not starting to like her in that way… she’s… she’s just a friend…”

Youngmin shook his head and rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng then said “If you say so Kwangmin...”

 

Youngmin then stared at you as you were doing the photoshoot with Minwoo… Hmm… If I look closely at her, I think I’ve seen her before… I wonder where? Come to think of it… It is kinda hard to believe that she has the same age as us… She does look a bit younger… and cute… and seems nice… and cheerful… and she has that really bright smile that could brighten up your day… Youngmin smiled while still staring at you and Ms. Seulbi noticed him…

 

“Starting to fall in love with my Fannie?” Ms. Seulbi whispered in Youngmin’s ear which made him jump in surprise…

“Ahh!...” Youngmin looked at Ms. Seulbi and calmed down when he saw her…”Please don’t scare me like that… “

“I wasn’t scaring you… I was asking you a question…” Ms. Seulbi smiled at him.

“Huhh?”

“Are you starting to fall in love with my Fannie?”  Ms. Seulbi repeated herself.

Youngmin’s eyes went wide at the question and stuttered unexpectedly…”Wha.. What?? Of.. Of course not! We just met!... I’m not falling in love with her!” Youngmin then blushed

I can’t be falling in love with her… can I??? Aish~ We just met… get a hold of yourself Youngmin! But maybe our encounter was meant to be… I mean wouldn’t it explain why I was trying to look good today for the photo shoot and why I seem so happy and not my usual self today? Ohh come on Youngmin.. do you really believe that? This is just a coincidence… yeah… just coincidence… Youngmin blushed even more as he was trying to convince himself in his thoughts.    

Ms. Seulbi giggled at the sight… “If you say so Youngmin…” She then smiled to Youngmin and looked at you while you were doing the photo shoot.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There an update! Yay!! ^^ hahah XD Thank you for subscribing and leaving comments I really appreciate it! ^^ It gave me a lot of energy to continue this fanfic.. ^^ I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! 

I'm gonna post another chapter tomorrow! ^^ maybe hahaha XD Anyway, anticipate the next one ok? ^^

Please leave a comment and subscribe!!! ^^