Eomma and Appa visits Boyfriends' dorm

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Annyeong! ^^ I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a year! T^T gosh~ I was really busy with school work.. and so since I have free time~~ I'm posting an update! ^^ Yay! haha XD but its kinda boring T^T I'm sorry~ but anyway, I'll update again when I have time ^^ 

Enjoy Reading!

 

It’s 6 am in the moring, and Boyfriend has some unexpected visitors… Who are they?

 

“Can I help you?” He said…

The two people just smiled and looked at Manager Lee…

----------------------------------------------

 

No One’s POV:

 

“Annyeong, We’re Fanne’s parents. I’m Yumiko and this is my husband Shinobu, may we come in?” Yumiko said then bowed along with Shinobu.

Manager Lee blinked her eyes for a couple of times then smiled back. “Ah, Yes, Of course come on in….”

 

He opened the door for the both of them to come inside. Fanne’s parents went inside and Manager Lee closed the door…

 

“I’m sorry if we went here this early in the morning… but Yumiko was pestering me to go since the boys might have an early schedule and Fanne and Seulbi might be left alone…” Shinobu said.

“It’s alright sir Shinobu… actually the boys did have an early schedule for today but it was cancelled due to the storm last night.. their next schedule is at 1pm.” Manager Lee replied.

“I see… “ Shinobu smiled… “By the way please don’t be so formal… I don’t mind… and thank you for taking care of my daughter…”

“Ohh~ by the way, have you prepared breakfast already?” Yumiko asked

Manager Lee was confused by her question and decided to answer her before jumping to any conclusions…”No not yet… “

Yumiko smiled widely..” That’s great! Because I brought breakfast for all of you!” She cheered and showed him the bags that contained her homemade breakfast…”Can I set it up at the table?” She inquired.

“Ohh~ well… uhmm… no need… Let me do it…” Manager Lee said and was about to get the bags that Yumiko was holding but she didn’t let him…” Ohh  no~ Don’t… please let me handle this…” She said with a smile…”It’s my thank you gift for taking care of my daughter…

“But…”

Shinobu put a hand on Manager Lee’s shoulder and shook his head…

“It’s no use trying to convince her… she’s really stubborn on things like this….”

Manager Lee looked at Shinobu then to Yumiko then sighed…”Alright, Yumiko-shi… this way…”

“Yay! Thank you~” she said and went to where the Manager led her to…

 

Manager Lee went back to where Shinobu was as soon as Yumiko said that she can handle it and he should go back to where her husband is…

“I’m sorry about her… She sometimes act like a kid…” Shinobu said while sitting at the couch…

Manager Lee chuckled..” It’s alright, now I know where Fanne gets her charms…” Shinobu smiled…

“Ohh do you want a cup of coffee?” manager Lee asked…

“Hmm… that sounds nice..” Shinobu answered. They both went to the kitchen and prepared some…

 

At the Dining Room, Yumiko was busy preparing… Hmmm… now let’s see…. This should go here…. And this should go here…. There all done! I wonder what their drinks would be? I did bring orange juice and a mixture of hot chocolate but I don’t know which one they would like… I guess I should ask Manager… uhmm… what was his name again?? Yumiko thought for a while but couldn’t remember… (well how can you Aunty Yumi… He hasn’t told you yet! Haha XD) she decided to go to the living room and ask but then she heard her husband at the kitchen and decided to check there first…

 

“What are you guys doing?” Yumiko asked peeking at the two men…

“We’re making coffee dear, do you want some?” Shinobu asked…

“Hmm… ok… Ohh by the way Manager-shi… what does Boyfriend like for their drinks? Fanne usually have hot chocolate when there was a storm the night before…on other days she’ll have orange juice…” Yumiko explained…

Manager Lee realized that he hasn’t introduced himself yet… “Ahh~ I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself… My name is Cha Junlee, but You can just call me Lee…. And Hmm… I guess orange juice is fine… They usually drink that for breakfast.”

“Ok… Where can I put it?”

“Hmm… Let’s see…” Manager Lee looked in the cabinets and found the pitcher and gave it to Yumiko…

“Here you go, Yumiko-shi…”

“Thank you…” She smiled… Shinobu then went to Yumiko’s bag and got the mixture for Fanne’s hot chocolate…

“I’m going to make some of the hot chocolate in case some of the boys would want some instead of the orange juice…” he said.

“Alright dear, that’s a great idea… but leave some for our Fanne alright? She won’t be having any breakfast yet…”

Manager Lee and Shinobu got confused by Yumiko’s statement..

“Why isn’t she eating breakfast?’ Manager Lee asked

“she should eat breakfast! She needs the energy…” Shinobu stated…

“Well, she needs to sleep in because she was tired yesterday…. “

The two men nod in agreement… A mother is always right about her daughter after all…

“Will something happen to her if she doesn’t sleep in?” Shinobu whispered to Yumiko once he was done making the hot chocolate… He was making sure since he noticed that Yumiko was slightly worried when she said that…

Yumiko sighed in response… How can my husband do that?? How can he know what’s bothering me…But then smiled and looked at Shinobu then whispered back… “I’ll tell you when we get home dear… For now, Fanne should wake up without anyone waking her…” Shinobu smiled to her and nodded…

 

Yumiko went to the dining room to put the orange juice… She looked at her work and smiled to herself… “UHmmm~ Wha’ts for breakfast Manager Lee?” Seulbi asked while she was stretching her arms up and taking in the appetizing smell… When she looked at who was standing near the table she immediately ran to her and hugged her… “Aunty Yumi!! No wonder everything smells so nice…” Seulbi giggled and pulled away from the hug…

Yumiko giggled as well… “Good morning Seulbi-shi..”

“Good Morning!” Seulbi said with a smile and notices that Shinobu and Manager Lee was in the room as well…

“Good Morning Uncle Shin and Manager Lee!”

“Good morning to you too~” Shinobu said…

Manager Lee asked…”Where you the only one who woke up in your room?”

Seulbi nodded.. “Should I go wake the rest up for beak fast?”

“No it’s fine, I’ll go instead…” Manager Lee said and smiled…

“Please don’t wake Fannie~ just yet… let her sleep in…” Yumiko reminded…

“Alright I won’t… I just hope she’s a heavy sleeper… It can get pretty noisy just to wake Minwoo up…” Manager Lee sighed…

“Ohh? Well… I think I can help with that…” Seulbi said and a mischievous smile found its way to her face…

 

Manager Lee and Seulbi first went to the Hyung Line’s room…

 

“Wake up you guys! Breakfast is ready~” He said… there were some shuffling on the top bunk where Donghyun was sleeping yet Jeongmin and Hyunseong didn’t move at all… Manager Lee then got out his cellphone and played a loud music while placing his phone near Jeongmin and Hyunseong… Upon hearing the loud noise… both of them tried to cover themselves to avoid the noise… Hyunseong with a blanket covered his whole face and Jeongmin bent the pillow on both sides trying to cover his ears… Donghyun sat up and blinked a couple of times and looked down…

 

He yawned and said “Good Morning” sleepily… then he did a little stretch…

Since Donghyun was awake Manager Lee turned off the music and looked up at Donghyun…”Since you’re awake already I’ll leave these two to you..”

Donghyun smiled and nodded..”Arraseo Hyung…” Manager Lee then went to the Maknae Line’s room along with Seulbi…

 

He slowly went near the twins bed… They were hugging each other which was a rare sight…When Seulbi saw them she let out a gentle smile… Awww~ They are so cute… Manager Lee shook Kwangmin first since he knows it’s easier to wake him up than Youngmin and since Kwangmin is near the side of the bed…

 

“Kwangmin-ah… wake up, breakfast is ready….”

Kwangmin stirred a bit and stopped hugging youngmin… He turned to his other side facing away from his hyung.

“Kwangmin-ahh~” Manager Lee tried again… a pout began to form in the younger’s mouth as he was disturbed from his sleep… He slowly opened one of his eyes and looked at whoever it is that disturbed him… Once he saw it was his manager Kwangmin lazily sat up and did a little stretch… He looked at the clock to know what time it was…

He gasped once he realized that he over slept for their schedule… and looked at Manager Lee with wide eyes.. before he could speak Manager Lee spoke first..

“Calm down Kwangmin-ahh… your schedule was cancelled due to the rain… “

Kwangmin took a deep breath glad that he wasn’t in any trouble…

“That’s good to hear… “ the younger smiled… and so did Manager Lee in return…

“Go wake up Youngmin…”

Kwangmin looked at his side to see his hyung sleeping peacefully…

“Uhmm… Why hyung? Shouldn’t we let him sleep in? Our schedule was cancelled anyway…”

“Well, Fanne’s parents are here and they prepared breakfast for you guys so it would be rude if you guys don’t eat what she made right?”

Kwangmin blinked a few times and smiled brightly “Aunty Yumi is here?? Yay!” He quickly turned to his side and shook Youngmin harshly..
“Hyung! Hyung wake up!”

Manager Lee stopped Kwangmin from making any more noise as he saw Fanne stirred slightly..

“Shhhh~ Kwangmin-ahh, you’ll wake Fanne up… do it without making so much noise…”

Kwangmin just titled his head and looked confused..

“How should I wake hyung up then?” he asked…

“Ughh~ you don’t have to Kwangmin-ahh…” Youngmin said with a hoarse voice… “Geez, don’t ever shake me like that again.. it felt like there was an earthquake” He sat up and did a little stretch…

“Why shouldn’t we wake up Fanne? Her parents are here…” Youngmin asked

“Aunty Yumi said she should sleep in.” Seulbi said…

“Now, the problem is how to wake up Minwoo without making so much noise…” Manager Lee said

“Hmmm…” All of them thought for a while…

Then Seulbi grinned mischievously… “Well… How about we let him fall from the top bunk down to the floor?” She said with an innocent smile…

“What?! Are you trying to kill him?” Manager Lee protested.

“Of course not! We’re putting the cushion on the floor that way it won’t hurt that much”

“That’s a great idea!” Youngmin said…

“Yah! Hyung, You know Minwoo would probably yell if that happens...”

“Hmm… You’re right…”

Manager Lee shook his head… Not believing where the conversation is heading to… 

Then they heard Minwoo stir in the bed… everyone looked up and saw that Minwoo was peeking on them with slightly opened eyes…

He yawned then sleepily said…” Good Morning Everyone~”

Manager Lee flashed him a smile..” Well, I guess miracles do happen sometimes… Get up and get ready were having breakfast.”

“All right Hyung…”

The three maknaes then went to prepare themselves before going to the kitchen

Seulbi and manager Lee went back to the kitchen to find the hyung line already seated and started to eat…

They seated themselves and began eating as well…

A while later the maknaes arrived.

“Yah! Hyunseong-hyung~ Don’t forget to leave some for us!” Minwoo said while sitting next to Hyunseong…

“Good Morning Aunty Yumi!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said while sitting down as well.

“Good Morning to you too! Don’t worry dear, there’s plenty for everyone!” Aunty Yumi said with a smile…

 

All of them enjoyed their breakfast while they chatted for what will happen in the day…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading it! ^^ See you next time~

Ppyong! <3