Waiting

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Boyfriend was waiting at the agency’s lobby for you to finish your practice…

 

Jeongmin’s POV

 

“Ahhh~ I’m tired…” Donghyun said while sitting down… we had just finished our practice and now we’re taking a rest…

“You can take a nap since we have to wait for Fanne and Seulbi for an hour..” Manager Lee said

“I’ll just go and check on something… you guys just stay here…” Manager Lee then went away…

 

Donghyun slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep…

 

I don’t like where this is going… it’s going to be a boring hour…. Hmmm… I guess I should tease the maknaes to kill some time… I grinned at my awesome idea...

 

“So~ My dear Youngminie… Is there something you want to tell us?” I said making my voice sound like a mother who found out that his son is having a crush on someone…

Youngmin blinked a few times at me.. then thought whether he had a secret we should know about…

Minwoo widened his eyes… and seemed bothered? Youngmin must have told him already and he didn’t want us to know that he already knew… He looked at Youngmin then at Kwangmin… Ohh? So Kwangmin knows it too? Aish these Maknaes! How come they don’t tell their hyungs about these things…

 

“What would I want to tell you hyung?” He asked… apparently he couldn’t figure out what I was trying to make him say…

“Ohh… I don’t know… Do you have something on your mind lately?? Perhaps someone you’re starting to like??” I said…

 

Yougmin’s POV:

S-someone I like??  Who? Fanne?... I blushed slightly… Why did she suddenly pop in my head?? I don’t like her like that yet… I have a crush on her, sure… but it’s not that deep… a crush is just a crush… it’s not like a want to marry her! Well… that maybe thinking a little too far… It’s not like I want to be her boyfriend…. *thump *thump…. Right?? But well… I do want her to notice me more… and I did slightly hate seeing her being sweet to Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung… and Minwoo!! I thought he was going to kiss her and their hug was too close! Aish that Maknae… he can be flirty at times, I wonder if he likes Fanne?? I took a glance at Minwoo… he was just looking at Jeongmin hyung…

 

“Hello?? Youngmin are you still there?” Jeongmin hyung asked…

“Ohh… sorry hyung…” I apologized snapping out of my thoughts… he sighed and mumbled something… then looked at Minwoo…

 

Jeongmin’s POV:

 

“I think he hasn’t noticed it yet?... so does that mean there’s a secret other than that?”

Me and Minwoo are now staring with each other… Does he have something to say to me? I guess I should just let this go… I’m getting tired…

 

“Nevermind then… I guess I’ll just take a nap like Donghyun hyung…” I sat back and closed my eyes… I’ll just let them tell me when they’re ready…

 

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a weird noise… “What was that?” I asked as I opened my eyes and eyed the members except for Donghyun hyung who was fast asleep.. I don’t think that the noise I heard was Donghun’s snore….

 

“Ehem... Sorry… I’m getting hungry….” Hyunseong said… Aish this hyung…

Yah! We just ate a couple of hours ago remember?”

“I know… I should’ve ordered dessert… I didn’t think that our dance routine would be that hard…”

 

“Here hyungs~ have a candy… It’s from Fanne…” Kwangmin said… I jolted up as if I was revived… when did she give that to Kwangmin? Maybe Fanne likes him?

 

“Mwo? When did she gave you those?” Youngmin asked…

“When I went out of the toilet during our break… I saw some trainees talking to her… She was about to go back to her practice but then she walked towards me…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

No One’s POV: (Flashback)

 

“Kwangmin hyung!” Fanne said as she saw that Kwangmin was staring at her… the people she was talking to went to where they needed to be…

“Annyeong!” he said

“How’s practice?” you asked

“It’s fine, I guess… We’re just having a break… “

“Ohh… Hyung~ Do you and the other Oppas like candy?”

“Yeah…” you then handed him some candies that you just got…

“Here have some!” you said “My friends gave them to me a while ago…”

“The other trainees?” he asked… you just nodded

“Yup… when I met them for the first time I gave them cookies that Eomma made… and we instantly became friends… they just finished practicing…

”Are you sure it’s alright for us to have some?”

“Of course! They gave me a lot anyway… and I’m actually not a big fan of candies… I like chocolates better…”

“Ok then… Thanks! I think the hyungs would be pleased especially Minwoo…”

You pouted at him and puffed your cheeks pretending to be mad…

“I didn’t ask about him!”

“Are you still upset about that? Yah! You were the one who started it…”

“Why are taking his side?!?”

“Because you do the same to me and hyung… Minwoo is just fast at getting revenge… but don’t worry me and hyung will definitely get you back one day for all of your teasing..” He smirked as he leaned closer to your face

“Heh~ We’ll see about that…” you said as you grinned… then you both let out a laugh…

“I’m not mad at Minwoo anymore… I was just kidding… besides I’m sure Donghyun Oppa keeps his promises so I’ll leave Minwoo’s punishment to him…”

“You were serious when you asked him to get punished?!”

You let out an awkward laugh….“No…” you said blankly… he raise an eye brow at you… you just stared at him with a big smile… He he he… Of course I mean it hyung…

“Aish this kid… “ Kwangmin shook his head and patted yours…” You really love teasing people huh?” He asked..

“Nope… I only like to tease people I’m close to… especially boys since they’re more fun to tease…”

“I think girls are much more fun to tease though?” he smirked again...

“Aish… Oppa… this is getting too long …” you giggled… “Can we postpone the teasing some other time? We still have practice remember??”

He chuckled…. “Fine~… Wait did you just call me Oppa?” he asked as he suddenly realized…

“Yes… Why? Can’t I call you that?” you asked tilting your head to the side cutely…

“Uhhmmm… you can… I guess… but why did you suddenly call me Oppa? I thought you’ll call us Hyung? Youngmin hyung was the only one who kept bugging you to call him oppa…”

You giggled again…

“Hmmm… I’ll tell you some other time Kwangmin Oppa…” you then gave him a bright smied…”Make sure to give some candies to the other Oppas and Minwoo, Ok? I’ll see you later…” you then went back to your practice room leaving Kwangmin dumbfounded…

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwangmin’s POV:

 

“…we greeted each other then she gave me some. ” I explained

“Yay! This should keep my grumbling stomach to stop” Hyunseong said then grabbed some and popped out in his mouth…

“How come she didn’t give it to us when we met at lunch?” Minwoo asked and reached for one and ate it as well…

“I think she forgot..” Youngmin hyung answered… he got one was about to open it…

I shook my head…”Ani… The trainees that I saw her with apparently gave it to her… “

“Mwo?? Who??” Youngmin asked… he didn’t eat the candy and just held on to  it…

Aish… this hyung of mine… Don’t tell me he’s getting jealous?? the trainees could be girls you know?

 

“She gave them cookies her Eomma made… remember those? And they became good friends…”I said

“How come she gave you a lot?” Jeongmin asked eating a piece of candy…

“She said she doesn’t really like candies… she prefers chocolates instead…”

Youngmin nodded as if he is writing what I just said in his head for future references…

Donghyun shifted from his position and slightly opened his eyes…

 

Donghyun’s POV:

 

I woke up by the sound of my members talking happily… They’re not really that loud…. I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust my view since it’s still aa bit blurry… There was silence… I looked at them and they were all just staring at me… Are they feeling guilt they woke me up? I smiled to myself but then noticed that some of them are apparently eating something… then I saw Kwangmin’s hand that was full of candies… I sat up and reached for some..

 

“Candies! Where did you get this Kwangminie?!?” I asked the tiredness I was feeling faded either by the nap I took or because of these candies...

“Fanne-ah gave it to me…” he said and smiled…     

“Ohh~…” I said while eating the sweet candy.. it’s been a while since I ate a candy… Why haven’t I eaten candy in a long time? I questioned myself… then it hit me… Ohh! Right! Because of the candy kiss I had with Minwoo… Come to think of it I think this candy taste the same as the one before… I took a glance at Minwoo… I wonder if he still remembers…

 

Minwoo’s POV:

 

Hmm… this candy tastes familiar… where have I… Ahh! Right! The candy for the candy kiss with Donghyun hyung… Yeah… I would never forget that…

 

(If you want some sort of Flash Back… then please watch Hello Baby Ep 3 and  Hello Baby Ep 6… just click for the link… ^^ haha )

 

That was my first kiss!! But I guess… it’s fine… there’s nothing I can do… it’s all in the past… We did grow a little awkward with each other… but it was just for a short while… We’re family anyway… I wonder if he still remembers… I looked at him and we stared at each other and gave a smile…

 

No One’s POV:

 

The members chatted among themselves until their Manager arrived and joined in their conversation…

 

“Guess who Oppa?” you asked as you covered Jeongmins eyes with your hands… he chuckled…

“Yah! Is there anyone else here that has the same voice you have Fannie~?” he asked and you removed your hands right away…

“Awww… you guessed it right..” you said with a little pout while he stood up from sitting and went to pinch your cheeks…

“Aigoo~ this dongsaeng of mine… how can you be so energetic right after your practice?” He asked letting go..

You just smiled at him…

“Where’s Seulbi?” Manager Lee asked

“She was right behind me a minute ago…” you then looked back and saw that Seulbi was still walking in quite far from you… You dashed to where boyfriend was as soon as you caught a glimpse of them…

 

“Fanne-ah… This is the second time you’ve left me today!” She said in a quite annoyed, quite sad tone…

You just gave an awkward laugh.. “Mianhe… Suelbi-Eonnie…” then smiled at her…

She sighed…”I forgive you of course…” She smiled to you as well…”I’ll let you off the hook cause you did a great job today…”

“Yay! Thank you Eonnie!” you then gave her a big hug… “Soo~ can we go to a café later?” your eyes sparkled at the thought of eating your favourite sweets…

“That sounds like great idea!” Hyunseong exclaimed… “I’m getting hungry..”

“You’re ALWAYS HUNGRY…” Jeongmin said rolling his eyes…

“How about we just order and eat it at the dorm?” Manager Lee suggested…

 

Everyone nodded and you guys went on your way…

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hi! Here’s an update! ^^ I have class tomorrow… T^T I’m really sorry if I only managed to update two chapters after the new year.. I was actually aiming for at least 5… *sigh…

 

Anyway… Did you enjoy this chapter?? ^^ I kinda just remembered about the candy kiss they did on Hello Baby when I was typing that donghyun likes candies (I’m not really sure if it’s true though… XD haha)

 

I’ll update the next chapter when I’m done with it… (if I’m not busy at school.. I’ll be able to write the next chapter… ^^)

 

Please Leave Comments, Subscribe or Upvote! ^^ Thank you very much! Haha XD

Let’s be friends too~ ^^

 

See you! Ppyong~! ^_-