... and Her Experiments

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

Yup you guessed it this is a continuation of the previous chapter! Ppyong~ ^_-

You were at your house and someone rang the doorbell

 

Your POV:

 

We were almost done eating the snacks Eomma prepared when the doorbell rang… I looked at her and it seems that she doesn’t know who was at the door… I guess she’s not expecting this visitor…I stood up “I’ll get it…”  then walked to the door when I unlocked it and was about to open it the said person was the one who beat me to it… I looked at him slightly wet… It was starting to rain outside and he didn’t have an umbrella…

“Appa! You’re home!” I said and hugged him…

“I’m back sweetie~” He hugged me back then pulled away…”By the way, where have you been?”

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room…

His eyes widened slightly and his mouth formed the letter o, “Ohh… You were with your boyfriends?”

I pouted at him… “Yah! Appa, you know they’re not… you obviously know that their part of the idol group boyfriend right?”

He chuckled and patted my head…”Ne, I know, I was just kidding… “

Eomma stood up “Welcome home dear…”

The three maknaes that was sitting on the sofa looked back and stood as well…

“Annyeong boys!” Appa said

“Annyeong, I’m No Minwoo…” Minwoo said, he bowed then smiled…

“Annyeong!” the twins said simultaneously and did the same thing that Minwoo did…

“I’m Jo Kwangmin”

“And I’m Jo Youngmin”

“Appa, Is your officemate alright?” I asked once we sat down…

“Huh?... Ohh~ you mean because of Yumiko’s experimental brownies?” he asked

I nodded…

“Yumiko’s experimental brownies?” Kwangmin asked… Ohh! That’s right I haven’t told them Eomma’s and Appa’s name…

“Yumiko is my Eomma’s name…” I said and smiled to Kwangmin

“Ohh~ What a beautiful name!” Minwoo said

“My my.. Thank you~ I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself…” she said and giggled

“You could call me Aunty Yumi if you like… and I guess you could call Fannie’s Appa Uncle Shin, It’s short for Shinobu”

“Ne~”

“Soo~ Appa, what happened?” I asked again trying to get back to the topic

“ohh… it wasn’t really that big… She was just allergic and had rashes but the doctor already gave her some medicine… She’ll just need a day of rest… It’s a good thing she has a day off tomorrow..”

“Ohh… What was she allergic off?”

“Hmmm…. I forgot to ask…” he said chuckling and scratching the back of his head…

 I just shook my head in response… Geez, this Appa of mine…

“Anyway, Yumiko, don’t put weird ingredients together and turn them into brownies…”

“Right!” I agreed… “ I told you I should’ve helped…”

“B-But… I wanted to impress you! Appa Shin hasn’t tasted my experiments yet!” She said in a childish whiney tone… Geez, Eomma! We have guests… I pouted at her…

“But Eomma! You should have let me help you! Something always goes bad with your experiments especially like what happened last time!” I said whining at her well almost like scolding her in a childish way…. 

“Hai, Hai… “ she said then sighed…

“What happened last time?” Appa asked…

“Yeah, I wanted to know too~ it couldn’t have been that bad right?” Minwoo asked

“It was totally bad!”

“It wasn’t that bad…” Eomma defended in a soft voice…

“Aish… Well then let me tell you… Last time, I ivited my high school friends over to watch a movie and eat snacks… Eomma said she’ll make her specialty, a chocolate cake with banana and cream that would send you to heaven! With one bite you could hear angel singing-“ I began to day dream about my Eomma’s cake that was really delicious

“Aigoo~ Fanne-ah, that’s enough with the cake..” Appa interrupted

“Oh! Right.. sorry…” I giggled “It’s been a while since Eomma made it so…” I smiled and cleared my throat…” But she didn’t make it! Instead she made a chocolate cake with a bunch of rare fruits… at first glance it seemed normal… but the taste wasn’t! Being as it was her new creation, me and my friends decided to eat it at the same time so we did…” Being a good story teller that I am, I grabbed the remaining sweets I was eating and acted the same things I did when the unfortunate incident happened….

“We ate it at the same time… “ I took a bite of the sweets…”We all remained silent for a minute… I was trying to figure out what it taste like or if it was delicious or not but then… One of my friends, Aki , reacted weirdly and then went to the bathroom… Jiro, made a similar expression and went to the kitchen sink… I looked at them weirdly and then back to Eri that was seated across from me and we had the same expression…  But then..” I put the plate down and stood up while acting like I was strangling myself…” The spiciness of the pepper both hit us!!… It was nothing I’ve ever tasted before… it was the worst! I immediately ran towards the bathroom and Eri ran toward the sink… We all threw up… After that I grabbed some milk in our refrigerator, We all drank a cup full in one go and we were all fine…” I sat down… and looked at Eomma “After that Eomma just innocently asked… “So how was it? Don’t you like it?”” I face palmed myself and  shook my head…” I had to tell her that she shouldn’t have done that… and that experiment was a failure… ever since then Jiro hadn’t eaten a chocolate cake with something red in it even though it might just be a strawberry or cherry…”

“Well… I guess… that… that I’ll be more careful next time…” Eomma said…

I stood up and went to her, I wrapped my arms around her neck like hugging her… “It’s ok Eomma… but please let me help you next time ok? No actually, I have to be there whenever you make your experiments or another person it doesn’t have to be me… you just can’t be left alone doing your experiments”

“But that was one accident right?” Kwangmin asked

“Nope~ there were other times… like today… then there was the time she made black doughnuts… then there was the Icy Sundea and then…”

“Stop~ they weren’t all a failure~” she said

“Yes, Me and my other friends helps you… that’s why it was a success… “

“Alright, Alright… I get it~ I promise I’ll have someone to help me with my experiments…” she said while patting my arm… I pulled away…

“The black doughnuts were burnt right?” Appa said…

I nodded while going back to my seat…

“Ohhh~ I thought I honestly thought they were chocolate flavoured ones… then what is the icy sundae?” Minwoo asked

“She put shaved ice to the sundae because it was too sweet but it didn’t quite turn out right…” Appa said

We smiled at each other but then a loud thunder roared… we all looked at the window and it was getting really dark

“Oh my, there’s gonna be a thunder storm…” Eomma said and stood up…

“Have you finished Eating? I’ll drive you to your dorm…” Appa suggested and stood up too

“ Yes… thank you! But I think we should just take a taxi… you must have had a tiring day.” Youngmin said and stood up along with the other two…

“Nonsense, Shin Woo is taking care of my daughter so I should take care of his sons too right?” He said then winked
The three of them looked at each other and then agreed…”Alright, Uncle Shin..” Youngmin said with a bright smile…

“Appa, can I come?” I asked and smiled…

He patted my head and said “You should rest sweetie, you have training tomorrow right?” I pouted at him and was about to use my puppy face on him but Eomma stopped me…

“He’s right you know dear…” Eomma said..
“Don’t worry Fanne-ah, you could come to our dorm next time! Let’s all hang out!” Minwoo said and smiled…

I thought for a while and I guess they’re right… I smiled to him and said “ok…”

“Well, then boys let’s go..” Appa said…

“Not until they give me a goodbye kiss…” Eomma said which made their eyes wide… Aish this Eomma of mine… She does that to all of my friends… It’s a kiss on her cheek… you know like you do with your real mom…

She pointed to her cheek and each of them did what they were told…

“Bye boys!”

“Bye Aunty Yumi!”

I guess it’s my turn to say goodbye…I hugged each of them and the hugged me back…

“Bye, Minwoo…Bye, Kwangmin-hyung… Bye, Youngmin O-… hyung!” I said, Youngmin was the last one I had to hug… I stopped hugging him but we were still at each other’s arm. I smiled then stared at him… he did the same… He’s really… My heart began to beat faster than usual… There it is again…

I pulled away and waved them goodbye…

“Bye! Thank you for today! I had a really good time!” I said and smiled

“We did too~” They all said in unison

We all went to the door to see them off…

“Bye Aunty Yumi!” Minwoo said

“Bye Fanne!” Kwangmin said

“See you tomorrow!” Youngmin said and they went to the car… Appa was sharing an umbrella with Youngmin and Kwangmin and Minwoo were sharing another the rain is pouring heavily..

“Bye! “ I said and me and Eomma went inside…

 

A few hours later Appa made it back and we had dinner… I helped my mom with the dishes and then I went to my room to change in my pajamas, then went to bed… I was waiting for the sand man to make me fall asleep…

 

Wait… Why did Youngmin hyug say “See you tomorrow”? Do we possible have a schedule tomorrow? Hmmm… I hope so!! I hope I’ll do good tomorrow… Fanne-ah! Fighting!!

 

I cheered myself on as I felt that the sand man was already in my room doing his job… I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep…

   

----------------------------------

Annyeong! Another Chapter update! Yay! Well, it’s a continuation so I decided to post it right away! ^^

(I'm sorry I haven't proof read this yet, but i'll do it later~ ^^ )

 

See you next time! 

 

Comment, Subscribers and upvotes are loved! ^^ haha XD

Here’s a brownie~ ^^ (Don’t worry they’re safe… That wasn’t made by Aunty Yumi….. hhaha XD)

Bye! Ppyong~ !