Stuck at Boyfriend's Dorm

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

The van stopped at boyfriend’s dorm and everyone made their way out…

 

No One’s POV:

 

“We’re here!” Kwangmin said as he threw himself on the sofa…

“Ahhh~ Dorm sweet dorm!!” Donghyun said as he took a deep breath and inhaled the air from their dorm…

“Waahh~ It looks just like what it did on the dvd…” you said

Jeongmin chuckled…”Of course it does… this is where we filmed it…”

“Ohh… right~” you giggled… then sat down beside Kwangmin…

 

Youngmin went to sit beside you to rest… you could see that he is tired and maybe sleepy…

“Youngmin hyung… Are you alright?” You asked…

“Hmmm?... ahh… ne~” he said as his eyes slowly closed right after he said the last word…

“Youngmin-ah~ Don’t sleep yet!!” Minwoo said…

“I won’t…” Youngmin said still his eyes were closed…

Minwoo pouted… he knew Youngmin would eventually fall asleep… You saw his pout and decided to help keep Youngmin awake or at least to get him to open his eyes…

You poked his cheek… he still didn’t open his eyes… You leaned closer to him and whispered in a sweet voice...

“Youngminie Oppa~ “ you pulled away and stared at him hoping he would wake up… you were blushing because you don’t normally use your sweet voice on someone other than your family members…

 

Youngmin’s heart began to beat fast and he couldn’t control the happiness he was feeling inside and smiled while slowly opening his eyes…

 

You wanted to laugh seeing his weird face but decided not to… He then turned his face towards you and gave you a hug, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him… Your eyes widened in shock and blushed even more…

“Yes? Fannie~” He said in sweet voice while staring in your eyes…

“Uhh… N-nothing… I-I  just wanted t-to w-wake you up…” you were stuttering and avoided his gaze…”Can you please let go of me now?”

 

Awww~ she is too adorable!!! I want to hug her forever!  Youngmin chuckled and leaned his head on your left shoulder… “Hmmm… I don’t want too… I’ll just take a nap and you can be my pillow…” he said closing his eyes while still hugging you…

“Y-yah!” you tried to remove his hands but failed… you then remembered Kwangmin… you turned to look at him hoping that he will help you out of the situation you’re in right now but instead… He had a mischievous smile on…

“Uhhmm… Kwa-“ you were cut off…

“Ok~ “ he said and seemed amused at the situation… That was quick!... He’s on my side! you cheered inside your head and smiled to him…

But then he wrapped his arms around your waist slightly above his hyung’s arms…hugging you as well which made your eyes wide again…

“Y-yah! I wanted you to-” you were cut off again…

“No~”

“I haven’t even asked you yet!!” You whined…

“I already know what you were going to ask… “

“And?” you said raising your eye brow at him… he just chuckled…

“I already said no didn’t I?”

“But-!”

“What??? Isn’t it better if I hug you too~?? ” Kwangmin said teasingly… and leaned his head on your right shoulder imitating his hyung…

“Y-yah!!!!”

“I’ll go take a nap too~ and since Youngmin hyung and I sleep at the same position you have no choice but to stay still…”

 

Your face was all red from embarrassment… How can they do this to me?!?! They’re so mean!! You looked in front and saw that everyone was staring at you and the twins with amused faces… you pouted at them…

 

“Help me!!”

Everyone exchanged glances at each other as if they were trying to ask who should help you or if they should…

You gave them your puppy dog face and begged them with your hands together…

Seulbi-Eonnie giggled… Since she is your Manager she might as well help you…“Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah… please stop teasing My precious Fannie~ She’s turning red!!”

Eonnie! You didn’t have to say that!! You thought… you didn’t want to say it because you were afraid that Seulbi might not help you anymore…

 

The twins just kept on their act and even pretended to give out little snores… you pouted again seeing even Seulbi couldn’t make them stop… you brought your hands towards your face and started to cry…

 

Your body was slightly shaking and that caused the twins to raise their heads and look at you…

“Fannie~” they both said at the same time in a somewhat concerned voice…

You let out little sobs…

“Y-yah! D-don’t cry!” Kwangmin said panicking…

“Fannie~ W-we didn’t… hey~ d-don’t cry…” Youngmin said panicking too…

 

They both released you from their hug and your hair on each side with one of their hands… you quickly stood up and ran towards Seulbi and hid behind her… you removed your hands and looked at them… then stuck out your tongue…

“Mean Hyungs!!”

The both of their eyes went wide in shock..

“You’re not crying!?!?” Kwangmin said and pointed at you still shocked…

 Youngmin let out a sigh.. Phew… I thought we made her cry… “You’re the mean one for tricking us!” Youngmin said with a smile…

Kwangmin looked at his hyung…”Hyung… wasn’t she crying just a moment ago?!? How come she doesn’t have any tears??”  he said not removing his hands from pointing at you…

Don’t you get what just happened Kwangmin?? Aish.. unbelievable… Youngmin shook his head then said

“She was just acting Kwangmin-ah… She didn’t really cry…”

Kwangmin’s mouth formed and ‘o’ and he looked at you while his hand was slowly going down…

“Pppfft~…Ha ha ha” Jeongmin was the first one to laugh unable to control it anymore since he finds the whole scene hilarious…

 

Sounds of laughter were heard following his…

 

“It looks like Fanne is a good actor…” Manager Lee said

You just smiled at him…

 

“Aish… and I thought we would get you back already…” Kwangmin said and pouted…

Youngmin just chuckled…

”That’s what you thought hyung~” you said and smirked...”You still need some practice…” you added teasingly…then giggled…

 

*grumble *grumble (haha XD do you know what sound this is? It’s the sound of a hungry stomach!)

 

Everyone looked at Hyunseong… and stared at him as if he was a culprit of a crime…

 

“What?!?” he said…”That wasn’t me this time!!”

*grumble *grumble~

 

Everyone then turned to look at the person who was next to Hyunseong… He let out an awkward laugh…

“Ok~ that was me…” Jeongmin said then laughed again…

 

Everyone chuckled, giggled or just smiled…

 

“Let’s go and eat then!” Manager Lee said…

“I think we should go… “ Seulbi said… “Are these the papers?” she asked and picked up a folder on the table…

“Awww~ you should stay Seulbi Noona!! Let’s eat dinner together!” Minwoo said doing his aegyo…

She sighed… “Fine~… “ then smiled…

Minwoo gave a big smile… He he… No noona can resist my aegyos…

 

All of you went to the dining area and ate Dinner together like a happily family… talking… laughing… teasing each other… even though the food isn’t homemade, to you and everyone else it tasted as if it was… the atmosphere was really lively…

 

After you ate dinner, which took a while because you were having conversations with each other, Youngmin and Kwangmin washed the dishes because they were the ones in charge for the day…

 

You and Seulbi rested for a little bit at the living room because your stomachs were full… It was already 9:30 and you haven’t noticed the time… it was getting late…

 

After taking a rest, Seulbi glanced at the clock and saw that it was getting late so she stood up…

“Come on Fanne-ah… Let’s go home…” she said..

You looked at her and nodded then stood up as well…

“Let me drive you home…” Manager Lee said…

“But aren’t you tired too? It will be a long way to Fanne’s house…” Seulbi said

“It’s ok… I can’t let two girls go home by themselves at this time of night…”

Seulbi just smiled at him…”Ok then… Thank you!”

 

You were about to head out but then Minwoo popped out of nowhere and said…

“You’re leaving?? Awww~ and I thought we could watch a movie together…” he said then pouted…

“It’s getting late… I need to go home… Maybe next time…” you said and smiled at him…

The twins came back from their room holding a game and controllers…

“Fanne, you’re leaving?” Youngmin asked

“Ne~”

“Aww… and I thought we could play a game!” Kwangmin said and pouted too…

Donghyun chuckled… “She just dropped by my dear dongsaengs… she’s not staying for a sleepover you know…”

The three of them pouted and sighed….

“I wish you could sleepover tonight..” they all said in unison and looked at you…

You just smiled at them and were about to speak but you got cut off because of a shock…

 

A loud thunder hit as if it was trying to grant the Maknae’s wish… then you heard the wind blowing furiously as you went near the window to look outside… It was raining heavily… you couldn’t even see anything clearly….

 

You exchanged glances with Seulbi and Manager Lee… then the three of you looked at the Maknaes who were shocked as well because of the sudden downpour…

“We didn’t do anything!” Minwoo said feeling a bit guilty that you might not be able to go home…

“Why are you acting like it was your fault?” Hyunseong said and raised an eye brow at him…”It’s not like you guys control the weather…”

 

“Let’s go home Eonnie~” you said and all of you went to the front door…

When Manager Lee opened the door… a loud thunder hit again… and the wind blew even harder making him a little bit wet… He closed the door…

“I think you girls should sleepover here tonight..” Manager Lee said…

You looked at Seulbi waiting for what she would say… You don’t really know if you should agree or not… You’re somewhat happy because you have this rare chance of sleeping at Boyfriend’s dorm… but you were worried about your parents worrying about you for not being home…

“Hmmm… I guess, we have no choice…” Seulbi said…

You sighed…”I knew you would say that Eonnie…”

“Well, at least you don’t have a schedule tomorrow so it should be ok…”

“Yay! You’re sleeping over!” Kwangmin and Minwoo cheered…

You pouted at them… “It’s all your fault…”

“We can’t control the weather Fanie~…” Kwangmin said with a teasing smile.... and I thought I wouldn’t get back at her for her teasing today…

Waah~ the heavens are soo~ Good to me! Err… I mean us..Ohh~  Who am I kinding~…. I’m so happy!! Fanne gets to stay and sleep here tonight!! Youngmin thought as he let out a big smile…

 

“Woah~ If you guys have that kind of power how come you never use it when we have a hectic training schedule???” Jeongmin said and everyone laughed…

 

You all went back to the living room…

“So what are we going to do?” you asked the maknaes since they had plans before you were about to leave…

“Let’s play a game” “Let’s watch a movie!” Kwangmin and Minwoo said at the same time…

“We can’t do both!” you giggled… before the two could argue on which to do first your phone rang so you answered it…

 

“Annyeong, Appa…” you said…

“Annyeong, sweetie… Where are you? Do you want me to come and get you? It’s raining really heavily outside… are you and Seulbi alright?” he asked…

“Ne Appa… You shouldn’t Appa, the storm is pretty dangerous… We’re fine…. We’re just stuck at Boyfriend’s Dorm…”

 

----------------------------------

 

Tadah! An update! ^^ haha XD Did you enjoy reading it?? ^^

 

Thank you so much for subscribing to my story! ^^ I’m really happy! ^^ hahah XD

Anyway… did you hear? Kwangmin Oppa was sick…. T^T but it’s a good thing that Youngminie Oppa took care of him… ^^ I hope he’s getting better…

 

Well then, I’ll be going now~ ^^ Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^

See you! Ppyong! ^^