Eomma...

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You were on a taxi going to your house…

Your POV:

Ok… so we’re now going home…. I wonder what Eomma would say to them? I think she has another reason for inviting them over…. She did say that she was excited to meet them.. I wonder why? Sure, she knows how obsessed I am to them… will she say that to them?? Omo… She can’t!! That’ll be embarrassing… Calm down…. Think… I thought for a while unconsciously biting my lower lip…. The taxi is getting closer to our house! I hope Appa is already home so she can stop Eomma for whatever it is she’s planning… Does she have something planned for them?? I gulped as realization hit me… Oh no!! Maybe Eomma will let them taste her experimental brownies!! Aish!! She can’t!! Did you she forget about last time?!? Maybe I should sacrifice myself?? Sure~ but I can’t, I have training tomorrow!! The safest would be appa…ohh… I just hope He’s home already…

I hand was gently placed on both of mine as I fiddled with them… I looked up to whom it belonged…

“Are you ok? Is something wrong?” Youngmin asked in concern as he grab hold of my left hand with his right while caressing it with his thumb…

“Can’t you hold it? Don’t worry we’re near your house right?” Kwangmin asked

I looked at him confused… What is he talking about? I can’t hold what??

“What? Isn’t your tummy upset because you ate a ton of snacks and now you’re-“

Before he could finish, I hit him hard on his lap with my right hand…”Yah! Don’t jump into conclusions it’s not like that!”

Minwoo looked back at the three of us, he was seated beside the taxi driver, and said ”Then What’s wrong?”

“Well….”I started of… not really sure what to say to them… They were looking at me waiting for a reply…I sighed and began explaining to them… “Well, you see… I’m… I’m kinda worried about what Eomma would do to you…” I looked at them with concern…

Kwangmin laughed “Why?!? She’s your Eomma… I’m sure she’s nice… Don’t tell me she’s a witch and once we’re in your house she’ll feed us a ton of sweets and then-“

“Yah stop Kwangmin! Don’t say anymore!” MInwoo said while covering both of his ears with his hands…

I raised my eye brow at him and glared… Really? Who does he think my Eomma is? The witch in Hanzel and Gretel?? “No, of course not… It’s just that she was making brownies when I left… and I’m pretty sure she’ll make you taste them…”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Youngmin asked…

“I knew it! Those brownies will make us want to eat more until we get fat and then-“ I hit Kwangmin again to stop him… seeing as Minwoo is getting scared at each of his statement…

“Stop saying nonsense Kwangmin… Minwoo is getting scared…” Youngmin said to his brother

“But~”

Youngmin looked at his brother intensely signalling him to stop…

“Fine…”

“Well… I’m just worried… “ I said… ”I don’t want to repeat last time….”I said in a soft voice..

“What happened last time?!?” Minwoo said scared, his eyes were wide as if he just saw a ghost..

“We’re here!” I said as I saw our house… I smiled and turned to Youngmin which smiled back… When I moved my hand I felt that someone was holding it… Omo~ We held hands during the ride home?!?! I blushed at the sudden realization… I think he noticed since he let out a chuckle and smiled at me…

 

We paid the cab and all of us were now standing in front of our door… I searched for my key but I apperantly forgot it… So I just decided to ring the doorbell… After a while, I heard Eomma’s footsteps and the door began to open…

 

“You’re finally here!” She greeted in a cheerful voice…

“I’m home Eomma…” I said and gave her a hug…

“Did you guys get stuck in traffic?”

“Ne, just a little bit..” Youngmin said…

“I see, well then come in, come in! I’ve prepared some snacks for you…” Eomma said and all of us went inside…

 

Eomma went to the kitchen and I led them into our living room… and told them to take a sit…

“What are those books for?” Kwangmin asked as he pointed at them…

Books? I’m sure those weren’t there when I left… I wonder if Eomma put them there?

Youngmin grabbed one and opened it ”It’s not a book Kwangmin… It’s a photo album…”

My eyes went wide as I realized those were my baby pictures in there! I quickly grabbed the one he was holding and protected the others…

“No!! Don’t look at them… Eomma!!!! Why did you bring out my photo album!?!” I pouted and tightly hugged the photo album making sure that they won’t be able to take it back…

“But sweetie I wanted to show them how cute you were when you were a baby” Eomma said holding a tray full of sweets…

I looked at the sweets first making sure that the brownies weren’t there… And luckily enough it wasn’t…so it was safe for them to eat it…

“Yah! No way Eomma… I’m confiscating these” I said then quickly ran into my bedroom and threw them in my bed and went back to help …

I looked at the sweets that were on the table and was glad there were no signs of those brownies she was making earlier… I took a sit and decided to ask…

“Eomma, where are the brownies you were cooking earlier?”

“Ohh! I forgot to save some…” She said as she sat down… The three maknaes who were sitting looked at her…

“Your Appa came home and brought some of his officemates with him and they brought these sweets… and I gave them the brownies…They said it was delicious but I wasn’t really that much convinced until your Appa tasted them for himself and said “What did you put in these?!?” so I answered him… I put chocolates, caramel, milk, nuts, green apples and…” Eomma thought for a while forgetting what else she put in… I saw our guests gulp down… and let out a sigh of relief… They were thankful for not being the ones who did the taste test…

I face palmed  myself mentally… Aish… Eomma you never learn! Why mix weird ingredients together?!?

“Stop~… I think I don’t want to know… “ I said then sighed…

“ok… if you say so sweetie… “

“Where’s Appa?”

“He went to the hospital…”Eomma said which cause the maknaes to widen their eyes… “Apparently one of his office mates is allergic to an ingredient I put…”

“Ohh…”

“By the way why are all of you still sitting around? Go on eat!”

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at me, Their faces tell me “Please try one first! We don’t want to go to the Hospital!!" Geez.. a bunch of scaredy cats.. ok maybe not… I was scared at first too~ but these are the sweets that Appa and his friends brought right?

With a hint of hesitation I grabbed one and took a bite out of it…Yummy! Maybe I should pull a prank on them?

”HmmM!! This is deli- *cough *cough…” I stood up and continued coughing and slowly kneeled down as if I had just eaten something poisonous or something … and I hit my chest several times to make it more persuasive… I slightly took a peak at them… They were panicking and quickly stood up… Youngmin immediately went to me and patted my back..

“Are you ok?!? What’s wrong??” Youngmin said full of concern…

“Hyung… Minwoo… Aunty!... should I… Uhmm… Should I call an ambulance or something?? Pabo Kwangmin of course you should” He said stuttering and seemed like he didn’t know what to do and began searching for his phone..

“Oh no!?! What if she dies?? We only met yesterday… Don’t die Fanne-ahh!!” Minwoo said almost tearing up…

I let out a giggle and looked at them…”I was only kidding!” I stuck out my tongue playfully and laughed really hard until some tears came out…

“Yah! You scared me!” Kwangmin said taking a deep breath and relaxed himself from being panicked…

“Ahh~ Thank goodness…” Minwoo said wiping his tears that were almost falling…

I just smiled at them then looked at Youngmin… I couldn’t see what his expression was because it was covered by his bangs and his head was slightly lowered…

“Y-Youngmin hyu-… O-oppa, Are you mad?” I asked

 

Your Eomma’s POV:

 

I watched the scene happening before me, I knew my daughter well enough to see if she was acting or not… She does that rarely and it could be pretty convincing but being her Eomma I always now…

 

My dear daughter just kept looking at the other twin, I’m not really sure who’s who but I guess that’s Youngmin since he obviously called her that

 

He hugged her who made her eyes go wide and he sighed… “Geez…. Don’t scare me like that…” he said in a sweet voice

“I’m sorry…” She hugged him back and they pulled away… he placed both of his hands on my daughters cheek and she immediately blushed… Omo… Is he going to be my future son-in-law? Fannie~ likes him right? He moved closer to her almost like he was about to kiss her… A smile slowly crept it’s way to my mouth… Omo… does he like her too? I think Fanne’s heart is beating really fast right now and she’s being all shy… Awww~ my daughter is just so obvious… She’s so cute! Well, she does take after me…

 

When I assume they were only an inch apart, she was about to slowly close her eyes… but then he pinched both of her cheeks and she yelled in pain, her eyes opened wide again…

“Yah!! Sto-hhpp thhaaat” she tried to say as Youngmin pulled on her cheeks harder as if trying to see how far it will stretch out…

He smirked and pulled away… “You were all red!” He laughed… then leaned closer again…“Do you possibly like me?” he asked with a mischievous smile…

Her hands were trying to soothe her cheeks from being stretched but after hearing that question she turned as red as a tomato and her eyes widened in surprise…

“Wha-… I… That’s not… Yah!” She stuttered and hit him playfully on his chest…

Youngmin laughed even more and said “That’s what you get for fooling us.. I must admit that you were good at acting… But I’m better~” He said with a sly smile while standing up…

“That’s my hyung!!” The other twin exclaimed… Does he like to watch pokemon? He acted like Ash just now congratulating his Pikachu… Cute~

Fanne stood up too…she crossed her arms, puffed her cheeks and pouted cutely like a kid… Aigoo~ this daughter of mine… She then stuck out her tongue at Youngmin “Hmph!~” and turned her head to the side…

I giggled which caught all of their attention…

“Eomma! What are you giggling about?!?!” She whined to me while pouting..

“Aigoo~ You guys were just so cute~” I laughed… “Let’s just finish eating so the three of you could go home before it gets too dark… ”

“Ne~” the three of them said and all of them went back to where they were seated…

 

After a while the doorbell rang… I wonder who it is? I’m not expecting any guests to arrive other than the three young men here….

 

---------------------------------------------------------

It’s an update! It’s an update! *sings happily using random tunes…. Haha XD so did you like it?? ^^

I used your mother’s POV! (ok maybe not exactly your real mother but you know… haha XD) I wanted you to get the feeling that she’s a cool mom and all… (Did I succeed? XD hahaha)

 

I know it’s not mother’s day and all… but well… I just wanted to show that there are still cool moms out there you just have to take the liberty and be close to them or make them cool XD haha (well, my mom is kinda like that *most of the time~* She’s the one who taught me how to play online games and we would sometimes watch anime or Korean drama together…^^) It’s her birthday tomorrow! ^^ I’m not really dedicating this chapter to her but well I just wanted you to know XD hahah (She probably won’t read this anyway since I don’t let her see it… I guess she knows that I write fanfic but she’s just not interested in it…)

 

Ok, back to the fanfic… XD hahah Guess who’s at the door!! It’s~    (is it your manager? The rest of bf? A new character?) hahaha XD wait a little bit for the next update ok?? ^^ See you then!

 

Comments, Subscribers and Upvotes are loved!! I always get motivated when I see new comments and subscribers… and upvoters too! ^^ haha XD Let’s all be friends! ^^

 

Bye for now! Ppyong! ^^