Maknae Line

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

The same morning at Boyfriend’s Dorm…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

 

Kwangmin woke up by the sound of his alarm…He stretched a bit then hopped off his bed… He went to the kitchen and found Hyunseong cooking their breakfast…

 

“What’s for breakfast, Hyung?” He asked while scratching the back of his head and let out a yawn…

“Eggs and Sauages... Could you go and wake up Youngmin and Minwoo so that we could eat together?”

“Arasseo, Hyung…”

 

Kwangmin went to their shared bedroom where Youngmin was still sleeping…

 

Kwangmin went up to his twin’s bunk bed “Hyung! Wake-up… breakfast is almost done…”

Youngmin shifted to his side away from Kwangmin… He didn’t want to wake up yet since he was having a great dream…

Kwangmin shook his hyung’s legs since it was the only thing he could reach… Youngmin still ignored the younger’s attempt to wake him up…

Kwangmin got impatient since he still needs to wake up Minwoo, he decided to hold one of the older’s ankle and tickle his foot…

Youngmin suddenly squirmed at the ticklish feeling his twin caused and decided to sit up..

“Yah!.. I’m… awake… now… Stop it!” Youngmin said with difficulty and tried to wriggle his leg out of Kwangmin’s hold.

Kwangmin stopped, Youngmin glared at his brother for ruining his beautiful dream... Kwangmin just rolled his eyes at the elder then decided to just give him an innocent smile…” Good Morning Youngmin Hyung! “ Youngmin’s glare softened seeing his younger brother’s smile and sighed…  “Good Morning Kwangmin…” He can never be made at Kwangmin once he plastered on that innocent smile of his…

“Let’s wake up Minwoo and get some Breakfast Hyung!”

 

The twins then went to the maknae’s room to wake him up…

 

“Minwoo wake up breakfast is ready” Kwangmin said once he saw the sleeping maknae.

There was no response, indeed Minwoo was sleeping deeply.

“Minwoo….” Youngmin said while shaking Minwoo’s shoulder

“Minwoo’s always like this…. How can he be so hard to wake up every time…” Kwangmin said while looking at his hyung trying to wake up sleeping beauty…

 “Minwoo…” Youngmin said again while shaking Minwoo harder…

“Hmmm….” Sleeping beauty finally muttered something… He slightly opened his eyes then pulled Youngmin closer to him… Youngmin’s eyes widened in surprise as their lips were slowly getting closer to each other…

“YAH!! WAKE UP YOU DORK!!!” Youngmin shouted hoping the maknae would be fully awakened and stop whatever the heck he was doing to him. Minwoo opened his eyes then blinked… When he came to his senses he was only an inch away from Youngmin… He quickly let go of Youngmin then pushed him away…. He sat up and said “What were you trying to do to me?!?!” He covered his chest as if Youngmin was gonna do something bad to him.

“Yah! You dork… you were the one being erted and trying to kiss me” Youngmin said clearing up the misunderstanding with Minwoo..” What were you dreaming about anyway? Were you about to kiss a girl?” Youngmin asked curiously…

“What made you say that Youngmin-hyung? He was definitely dreaming about a guy..” Kwangmin said

Youngmin just looked at his brother thinking why he has to be 4D this early in the morning..

Minwoo tried to remember his dream but he couldn’t… “Aish! I don’t remember… I was too surprised by your face so close to mine…” Minwoo said messing his hair up… I think the dream I had was something important… Aish!… why did Youngmin have to wake me up from my nice dream. He then looked at Youngmin with a pout on his face..

“What?” Youngmin noticed that Minwoo was pouting…

Minwoo sighed and threw a pillow at Youngmin… “You ruined my dream hyung!”

Youngmin caught the pillow..“Yah! We were asked to wake you up for breakfast! I should be the one mad at you for trying to kiss me!” Youngmin threw the pillow back at Minwoo and he caught it as well…

 

The two of them glared at each other as if throwing daggers… Kwangmin looked at Youngmin then at Minwoo and sighed… “Let’s just go and eat breakfast already… the hyungs are waiting… Don’t you dare start another one of your Tom and Jerry Fights..” Kwangmin warned them then proceeded to go to the kitchen… “Hmmph!” The two looked to their side… Youngmin followed Kwangmin and Minwoo got up and folded his blanket then went to join them in the kitchen.

 

“Good Morning hyungs!” Kwangmin greeted his elders with a big smile upon entering the dining room.

“Good Morning…” Youngmin said with a gentle smile.

The twins then sat on their seats.

“Good Morning hyungs….” Minwoo said a moment later still with a slight pout on his face. He also sat on his seat

“Good Morning Maknaes” Jeongmin greeted. He was already in his seat.

“Good Morning” Hyunseong said with a smile “Thanks for waking them up Kwangmin” He placed the food on the table then sat. Kwangmin just smiled at Hyunseong.

“Good Morning Dongseangs” Donghyun greeted while he came out of the kitchen carrying the orange juice. “Minie, why are you pouting so early in the morning?” Donghyun asked

“Youngmin Hyung woke up from a great dream… I think it was important…” Minwoo said slowly thinking deeper and trying to remember his dream

Youngmin rolled his eyes “Yah! Get over it… you don’t hear me complaining about almost kissing you…”

“Deabak! You guys almost kissed?” Hyunseong asked amused at what he just heard.

“Ne hyung… When Youngmin hyung was shaking Minwoo’s shoulder to wake him up. Minwoo pulled Youngmin hyung close to him then hyung shouted so Minwoo woke up…” Kwangmin explained while eating his breakfast.

“Aigoo~ Minie must have had a dream about his future girlfriend…” Donghyun teased.

Minwoo sighed I wish I could remember my dream its kinda bugging me what it was…then just continued to eat his breakfast.

“Hyung, do we have a schedule today?” Jeongmin asked  Donghyun.

“Yes we do… but the Maknae line doesn’t”

The maknaes face lit up a little at the announcement…

“Really Hyung?? Can we go out and play then?” asked Minwoo cheerfully.

“Right! Let’s go to Lotte World” Kwangmin advised

“That’s a great idea! It’s been a while since we went there” Youngmin said with a smile.

“Hmmm… I don’t know… Just ask Manager-hyung when he gets here.”

The three maknaes nodded in agreement and continued eating their breakfast with a smile.

 

When they were done eating, the maknaes were in charge of cleaning up so they washed the dishes and wiped the table. The Hyungs on the other hand prepared for their schedule.  After a while, their Manager arrived and went to the living room. Kwangmin noticed and greeted him.

 

“Annyeong Manager-hyung!”

“Annyeong! Are your hyungs ready for their schedule?” Manager Lee asked  

“Ne, but they’re still preparing… hyung… Can we go to Lotte World today since we don’t have a schedule?”

“Hmmm…  “

Youngmin joined his brother in asking for permission…

“Jebal hyung… We promise not to cause any trouble…” Youngmin said.

Minwoo also joined and did his puppy dog face…

“Hmmm… alright… I guess, it wouldn’t be a bad idea….” Their manager said while giving them a smile.

“Yes!!” The three maknaes shouted in joy

 

Manager Lee’s phone suddenly vibrated. It was Ms. Seulbi calling... He put a finger at his mouth looking at the cheerful maknaes and motioned to keep quiet. The three obeyed then Manager Lee answered the call.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..”

“Annyeong Manager Lee. I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you right now but I just want to check Boyfriend’s schedule for tomorrow. Will they be practicing at the agency’s studio at 2-5pm.”

“Yes, why do you ask?”

“Ohh.. I see… hmm… well… can I please ask a favour? Can Fanne also accompany Boyfriend from 2-3pm?”

“Hmm… wait I’ll go ask…I’ll put you on speakers..”

 

Manager Lee talked to the Boyfriend members since they were now all in the living room..

 

“Guys, would it be alright if Fanne accompanies you during your dance practice tomorrow at the agancy’s studio?”

“Sure!” The maknaes said without hesitation while doing thumbs up.

“I’m cool with it too.” Jeongmin said. Hyunseong nodded.

“That would be a great idea” Donghyun said.

 Manager Lee smiled “Well, you heard their answer Seulbi-ah”

 

“Great to hear! Thank you very much! Well, then I’ll be seeing you guys tomorrow…”

“Ohh wait Ms. Seulbi!..” Donghyun stated…”Uhmm… may I ask what Fanne-ah will be doing today?”

“Ohh… She has no schedule today… I think she’ll just stay at home…”

“Really? Our maknaes were planning to go to Lotte World today maybe she can join them?”

The maknaes got shocked by Donghyun’s question… And thank him in their heads for his great idea… They would be really glad to spend the day with her…

“Hmmmm… I think that’d be nice… please ask her directly… I’ll text Manager Lee her phone number in a while…”

“Ok… Thank you Ms. Seulbi…”

Ms. Seulbi giggled and said “No problem… Thank you too… by the way you guys can just call me Seulbi-eonnie like Fannie~ does… well then good bye!”

“Bye” Boyfriend said

Manager Lee turned off the speaker and said good bye to Seulbi as well.

 

After the phone call ended, the maknaes were deep in thought as to how they would be spending the day with Fanne…

 

“Yah, aren’t you gonna thank your hyung?” Donghyun said disrupting the maknaes from thinking…

Minwoo hugged Donghyun.. “Gomawo hyung!” then flashed him a smile

“Thank you very much Hyung!” the twins said in chorus…

“Good… “ Donghyun patted Minwoo’s head and broke free from his hug.

“Here’s her number…” Manager Lee forwarded Fanne’s number to the rest of Boyfriend… “Well then… I think everything is settled… why don’t we go now? We mustn’t be late…”

“Ok Hyung..” Hyunseong said.

“Have fun guys! Bring me a souvenir, huh?” Jeongmin said

“OK hyung!” Kwangmin said cheerfully.

“Bye my dear dongseangs…”

“Bye hyung!” Yooungmin said while waving…

 

Manager Lee and the Hyungs went to the van and proceeded to go to their schedule. The three maknaes were alone now… and kept looking at their phone which displayed Fanne’s number…

 

“Uhmm… who should call her?” Kwangmin asked…

“Don’t you want to?” Minwoo said looking at Kwangmin

“Well… I… uhmm… maybe it’s best if you guys call her…”

“Ok….” Minwoo said… he was about to touch the call button when he suddenly became nervous all of a sudden… The confidence he had was slowly disappearing and he can’t seem to do it…

“Youngmin hyung… you should call her…” Minwoo said turning off the screen of his phone.

  “uhmmm… ok….”

 

The phone kept ringing but no one answered…

 

“She didn’t answer…” Youngmin said while looking at Kwangmin and Minwoo

“Call her again hyung! She might be away from her phone…” Kwangmin said

Youngmin did what he was told and tried again…

 

“Annyeonghaseyo?”

Youngmin’s heart suddenly beat faster and his face suddenly heated up..

“Uh… uhmm… Annyeong Fanne!” he stuttered…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! ^^ Annyeong! Did you like it? I focused on boyfriend in this chapter… haha XD It’s finally December! Yay! ^^ btw… did you guys enjoy Boyfriend’s Witch era?? ^^ I wish I could’ve seen their concert but sadly I’m not from Korea… *sigh… But maybe someday I’ll get to see them… right Bestfriends? ^^

 

Comments and Subscribers are loved! ^^ See you until the next update my dear readers! Bye for now! Ppyong~! -_^