A New Beginning

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

A New Chapter for the New Year entitled a New Beginning! ^^ hahaha XD

 

No One’s POV:

 

There’s only one week left until school starts…. Today you have a lot of things to do…

 

You woke up by the sound of your alarm and did your morning routine… you had breakfast and then after a while Seulbi came to pick you up…

 

“Good Morning Fanne and Aunty Yumi!” she said

“Good Morning!” your Eomma replied…

“Let’s go… the taxi is waiting…” She said

“You didn’t take your car today Eonnie?”

“My cousin borrowed it today…”

 

The two of you said Goodbe to your Eomma and went on your way…

 

You have a photo shoot today for the new Sprig clothes…the collection is called “A New Beginning” since spring is about that… A lot of things have changed and you’re actually perfect for it since you’re having a new beginning as a model…it went well since you’re pretty used to it… you’re not as scared or shy to a camera anymore and you can smile normally unlike the first time you did it…

 

So far being a model is quite fun you thought… Your name is still unknown to the public since Seulbi said that it should be kept that way for now… You’ve already done quite a few photo shoots and CFs… Some people would ask you if you are a model sometimes but you just deny it because you’re embarrassed…

 

After the photo shoot finished you went to the agency to do your usual idol training… Since Starship idols are done with their promotions… you were able to see them quite often now… especially Boyfriend since they keep on practicing… it’s like they would have another comeback soon…

 

When it was lunch time you and Seulbi decided to eat outside… When you were about to go out you saw boyfriend standing outside the agency… you ran up to them and gave the first person you saw a hug…

 

“Donghyun Oppa!” you exclaimed while back hugging him… you released him from your hug and he turned around to look at you…

“Annyeong Fannie~” He said while patting your head…

“Where are you going Oppa? Are you having lunch?”

“Yes we are…”Jeongmin said

“Are you having lunch outside too?” Hyunseong asked

You just nodded and looked back… you left Seulbi all of a sudden but fortunately she is now walking near you…

“How about we eat lunch together?” Manager Lee suggested

“Really? Yay! That would be nice…” you said cheerfully…

“Fanne-ah don’t run all of a sudden… I’m wearing heels…” Seulbi said

You went near her and hugged her arm…

“Mianhe, Eonnie… I was just happy seeing Boyfriend Oppas…”

“and what about us?!?” Minwoo said as he suddenly popped out from behind Donghyun…

“Aren’t we already included in the Boyfriend Oppas?” Kwangmin asked popping out behind Jeongmin…

“I think we’re not… She calls us hyung and this little Maknea she just calls Minwoo” Youngmin said popping out behind Hyunseong…

You laughed at them… “I didn’t see you so that’s why I thought only Oppas are here… and are you guys mushrooms? You suddenly popped out!”you continued laughing and everyone laughed too…

“We went ahead because the hyungs are so slow then, we saw that they stopped so we went back…” Minwoo explained…

“We’re not slow… we’re just tired… and knowing you guys… you’re just hungry and can’t wait to eat..” Hyunseong said

“Hyung? Are you sick or something?” Jeongmin asked… Hyunseong looked at him and raised his eye brow…

“You’re always the one who’s really hungry and can’t wait to eat..”he continued

You giggled…

“Whatever… Let’s just go and eat!” Hyunseong said and looked back at you

“Where do you wanna eat Fanne?” Donghyun said

“Hmmm… I don’t know… you guys decide… I just want my desserts!”

“Yah! Eat properly…” Youngmin scolded you…

“I will…. Don’t worry Youngmin hyung… I’m referring to eating a dessert after I eat a meal…” you said and smile…

“The girl has a big appetite…” Kwangmin said…

 

All of you went to a restaurant and placed your orders…

 

“By the way Jeongmin Oppa… is your leg alright?” you asked

“Hmmm… I still need to watch it… its not completely healed yet..” He said

 

He had an injury on his leg before they had a comeback… you along with other best friends were really worried since there were rumours that their comeback has to be postponed because of Jeongmin but he insisted to perform because he didn’t want to disappoint their fans and did his best on the performances…

 

“How about you Hyunseong? Are your wounds all healed now?” Seulbi asked Hyunseong… he got an injury recently because he feell on his bicycle…

“Yes.. They were just little scratches…”

“Really now? Then why were you such a baby when I treated them” Manager Lee said

Everyone laughed… you all remembered the whines Hyunseong gave out that was posted in the fancafe for the fans…

“It’s because you weren’t careful enough!” He whined…

 

The waiter went to your table and placed your orders… Yoou ate while having little chats… After you were done Manager Lee ordered the waiter to bring out the desserts you ordered… Well, actually it’s just yours and the Maknae line’s… The rest of them ordered shakes so there was no need for desserts…

 

“Fanne-ahh… is your dessert really that delicious?” Donghyun Oppa asked…

“Ehh? How’d you…” you asked as you tilted your head to the side

“You’re giving off the ‘Yummy! It’s really delicious you shouldv’e ordered some’ feeling when you take a bite…”

“Ahh… he he..” you blushed slightly and gave an awkward laugh… you then got a piece of it…

“Here Oppa… you can have some…” you said trying to feed the piece to donghyun…

The chit chat between the Jeongmin and the Maknaes died down as you spoke… they were all staring at you…

Donghyun slightly blushed because of the sudden attention but went on to eat the piece of pie you offered him…

“Awww~ that's soo sweet…” Jeongmin said teasingly…

“Yah! You’re just jealous cause she didn’t give you some…” Donghyun said…

“Well…” he looked at Youngmin who has a slight pout on his face… “Maybe… but I think I’m not the only one..” He said then looked at the both of you again…

 

You didn’t notice Jeongmin look at Youngmin… you just giggled and took a piece again… “Here you go Jeongmin Oppa.. Ahhh~” you stood up and leaned over because you were sitting at the opposite direction then him unlike Donghyun who was just sitting beside you…

Jeongmin gave a smile before eating…”Thank you Fannie~”

You just smiled at them and continued eating…

 

Kwangmin noticed his hyung pouting because you were being sweet to Donghyun and Jeongmin…

 

That’s not fair… How come Fanne is being sweet to Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung! Could she possibly have a crush one either of them?  Youngmin thought as he was staring at you still having a pouty face… then ate his dessert quietly…

 

“Here hyung Ahh~” Kwangmin said all of a sudden which surprised everyone… They don’t usually show skinship in public… You mouth formed a big smile… and thought… Awwww!! That’s so sweet!! I get to see a rare chance of the twins being sweet to each other!! Waah! Lucky!!

 

The hyung line was amused at what they are seeing… Manager Lee and Seulbi were too… Minwoo on the other hand has mixed emotions…

 

Yah! Yah! Yah!... These twins!! Why act all lovey-dovey in broad daylight?? In front of Manager hyung,Seulbi Noona and Fanne too!!! Aish… but I guess they’ll just think of this as a brotherly love since they all have amused face…

 

Youngmin was just staring at his brother with his eye brow raised…

 

“Hyung~! Aren’t you gonna eat it?” Kwangmin whined and did his aegyo to get his twin to eat… Youngmin just sighed and smiled at his brother… Maybe he’s doing this because he noticed me…

 

Youngmin ate it and the twins just stared lovingly at each other…. Well, from your point of view that is…

“Awwwwwww~!!! You guys are sooo~ cute!!! “ you cooed and started acting like a fangirl…

 

Youngmin then looked at you and smiled…”Do you want some Fanne-ah?”

 

The twins were actually having some sort of telephaty by staring at each other…

 

Hyung~ Don’t be upset… Do you want everyone to know? You’re a good actor aren’t you? Kwangmin said mentally

I’m sorry.. I’ll do better… Youngmin replied… He then got a bright idea from what Kwangmin did…

You just blushed at his statement… and looked down…”Uh.. Uhmmm… no thanks I still have some left…”

Youngmin was a little disappointed… Well, maybe next time… he thought and went back to eating…

Donghyun noticed that you slightly blushed and whispered…“Why are you being all shy to Youngmin?” he asked which made you look at him with wide eyes and blushed even more…”N-no I wasn’t… “ you denied while slightly stuttering… you quickly ate the rest of your dessert…

 

After everyone was done, you headed to the agency again to continue practicing…

 

“What time would you be done with practice?” Manager Lee said…

“We would be done at 6 pm” Seulbi said

“I see, do you want us to wait for you? The boys would be done at 5 pm… “

“No thank you… They would probably be exhausted…”

“It’s ok Eonnie…” Minwoo said..” You didn’t bring your car with you today right?”

“But my house is at the opposite direction as your dorm… don’t worry about it… We’ll just get a taxi..”You said…

Seulbi just nodded in agreement and Manager Lee just sighed since you rejected his offer…

“By the Manager Lee, Did you bring the papers I asked you to?” Seulbi asked

“Ahh! So that’s what I was forgetting…” Manager Lee said

“Is it the papers you left at our dorm hyung?” Hyunseong asked

“Yeah… I knew I brought it along but I guess I left it at the table when I went to the toilet…“

“Is it really important Eonnie?” you asked…

“Yup… Then I guess we’ll be paying Boyfriend a visit later..” Seulbi said then smiled

“Yay! Fanne is coming over to our dorm!” Kwangmin said cheerfully like a little kid… and decided to grab both your hands and jump up and down…

You giggled and decided to imitate him…

“Yay! I’m going to Boyfriend’s dorm!”

“You both sure are lively!” Donghyun said as he placed his hands on each of your and Kwnagmin’s shoulders…”But stop jumping around… You’re making me dizzy…”

You and Kwangmin just laughed at him, you both stopped jumping and let each other’s hand go…

 

“Well then I’ll see you later Oppas, Hyungs and Minwoo!” you said and waved to them

“Does it make me special if you just call me by my name?” Minwoo asked with a bit of teasing…

“Hmmm…. Nope~” you said as you stuck out your tongue…

He pouted and was about to turn away but you stopped him by grabbing his wrist..

“Yah! I’m sorry don’t be mad…” you said as you thought he was offended by what you did…

He smirked and pulled you close to get a hug…”I’m just kidding…”

You blushed because you were too close and he placed a hand on your cheek… You were both staring at each other’s eyes… in a somewhat romantic way…but then he pinched your cheek…

“That’s what you get for teasing me..” He said letting go

You pouted and puffed your cheeks..”Evil Maknae~… Hmph!” you then went to Donghyun…

“Donghyun oppa! Please punish Minwoo for being mean…”

He just laughed and patted your head because you were just like a kid tattle tailing on Minwoo…”Arasseo… I’ll punish that bad dongsaeng…”

You smiled and gave him a hug..

“Yay! Thanks Oppa~” you then glared at Minwoo

“Hyung! Why are you taking her side?!?!” Minwoo whined…

 

“Let’s go Fanne…” Seulbi said and you followed her… “Ok Eonnie… Bye bye! It was fun playing with you…” you said teasingly… You had a good time teasing each other..”See you later!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?? Haha XD I hope you guys liked it! ^^ I didn’t make it anyones POV because… well… you’ll know in the future… hahah XD

 

Thank you very much for reading this fanfic! I’m really touched… I was soo happy when I logged in and found that you guys subscribed to this story and also my other stories… ^^

 

I promise to do my best! ^^ Fighting!

 

Please do comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^

Let’s all be good friends this year! ^^ and Let’s keep on supporting Boyfriend! ^^

 

See you~ Ppyong! ^^