Training: Dancing

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

I stared at her… She hasn’t replied to my question yet… She smiled and walked towards me…

 

“Annyeong, Fanne! I’ll be your dance instructor…” She said ignoring my questions…

I tilted my head in confusion…”Uhmm… are you Seulbi Eonnie’s twin?” I asked out of curiosity… Seulbi Eonnie didn’t mention she has a twin… They look exactly alike! She even knows my name… Ohh but I guess that’s silly of me… of course she knows me… Seulbi Eonnie must have told her about me… But where is she anyway? Even though she’s her twin shouldn’t she still be with me for practice? Or is this really Seulbi Eonnie and is pulling a prank on me right now…

“Uhmmm.. Where’s Seulbi Eonnie?”

She giggled and said… “I am Seulbi…”

My eyes went wide… “Mwo?!?” She laughed at my reaction…

“I’m sorry I just wanted to surprise you!”

“What surprise?  You’re confusing me even more….”

“Ohh.. and I wanted to see a cute reaction from you…” She pinched my cheeks

“I mean what I said though… I’m your dance instructor… I may not look like it but I’m really good at dancing…” she said with a smile…

“Well… that makes one of us then… It’ll take forever for me to learn!” I said while pouting…

 

Seulbi’s POV:

 

I just giggled at her… “You can’t be that bad… “

She looked straight to my face and said…”It is that bad! I know what the moves looks like and I can even visualize them in my head… as for executing them… yeah… I don’t know how! It’s like my body does the opposite of what my mind tells it too…”

I patted her head…”Don’t worry… I’ll go slowly… but first.. Let’s warm up and see what songs you can dance to and find out what dance steps you are having trouble with…”

She nodded and said..”Ok Eonnie!”

 

We started warming up to the songs I’ve picked… She followed them perfectly… After a while I decided to let her see some dance moves and then try to copy them… I did simple ones first and she was able to follow but when it came to some slightly difficult moves.. She’s already messing up… Now I see why she said it’s that bad… I sighed… I think this is going to be a long dance practice….  

 

-----------------------------

 

Meanwhile… Let’s take a look at what boyfriend is doing!

 

They are currently resting after having lunch…

 

Donghyun’s POV:

 

“So my dear Maknaes… How was Lotte World with Fanne?” I asked to start a conversation… It was getting boring since no one is talking…

“It was fun! Well… except for the part where Kwangmin dragged me inside a haunted house… again!” Minwoo cheered but then pouted and glared at Kwangmin…

“Hey! Don’t look at me like that! I was doing you a favor!.... and Youngmin Hyung too…” Kwangmin said but whispered the last words so no one heard it except for himself and me since I was seated next to him….

“How is dragging me to the scariest place, not to mention the one thing I hated the most, in the amusement park doing me a favor!?” Minwoo replied rolling his eyes..

“Aish… stop it…" Hyunseong said…

“So what favor did you do for Youngmin?” I asked while looking at him.. Kwangmin was a bit shocked, apparently he didn’t know that his whisper was loud enough for me to hear it…  

“I didn’t do him a favor…” Kwangmin said trying to lie..

“Yah.. don’t try to lie… dongsaeng… “ I stared at him…

“I… uhhh… I’m going to the toilet!” Kwangmin said and dashed out of the room…

“Hmmm… smart kid…” I then saw Youngmin walking this way before he looked at his brother wondering what’s gotten into him…

“What’s wrong with Kwangmin?” He asked

“He just needs to go to the toilet… so Youngmin….” I gave him a sly smile… “What happened during your trip to Lotte World with Fanne?”

He let out a slight blush… ohhhh~ So something did happen!!

Hyunseong and Jeongmin was shocked by his expression… and so is Minwoo…

He was with them and he didn’t know what happened? This is getting interesting…

All of us just stared at him waiting for a reply…

 

Youngmin’s POV:


Lotte World with Fanne… It was so fun! She was so cute! The way she called me Oppa… the way she was blushing… her pouty face… her shy face… her energetic self… her worried look… Wait.. What?!?! Yah! Snap out of it! I sound like… I sound like I’m in love with her!! No that can’t be!! Hmmm.. well… maybe just a crush wouldn’t hurt right?? I smiled to myself…

“Youngminie~ I asked you a question!” donghyun said getting me out of my thoughts…

“Ohh… Uhmm.. I’m sorry… it was fun!” I said and gave them a smile..

Jeongmin hyung raised an eyebrow and said…”Ohhh? Then why were you blushing a moment ago?”

I was blushing?!?! “Uhhmm… no I wasn’t…”

“Then what were you thinking since you seemed spaced out?” Hyunseong asked again

Aish these hyungs! What does he want me to say?!?! “I… uhmm…” They kept staring at me… Where’s Kwangmin when you need him?!?! And how come Minwoo is joining their side! Ohh! I better go join Kwangmin then… I still haven’t thanked him for before… “I wasn’t spacing out!...” I denied but they just kept staring at me… ” Kwangmin seems to be taking too long.. I’ll go get him…” I then dashed out to the toilet… Let’s just leave them at that state… they won’t notice right??

 

Jeongmin’s POV:

 

Omo! Omo! OMO!!! Something definitely happened! I wonder what is it… I think Minwoo doesn’t know… I looked at Donghyun and Hyunseong… and smiled they smiled back… Yup… we definitely know that something happened.. I wonder what… Then suddenly a light bulb flashed above my head… and looked at them again with a huge smile… they nodded as if they now what I would ask them… Yup, Youngminie is having a crush!!!

 

Hyunseong’s POV:

 

Jeongmin is currently acting like an idiot, laughing by himself… Donghyun and I just chuckled at his reaction… Minwoo on the other hand is confused…

“Yah! Jeongmin hyung Why are you laughing like that?!? And Why did the twins act strangely??”

He kept asking but no one bothered to answer him… Is he really this slow? Or maybe he still doesn’t know these things…

“You were with them Minwoo… You should’ve known…” I said which only confused him more… He sat back and recalled what happened…

 

After a while he stood up…

“Aish! I’ll just go ask for myself!... “he stuck out his tongue…”Since you hyungs wouldn’t tell me… I’ll just go find out myself!” He then stormed out to find the twins…

 

We all just stared at him… and I let out a sigh…

“Well, I think it’s better this way…” Jeongmin said

“I guess maybe you’re right…” Donghyun said

I just nodded…. Well, I just hope there won’t be any misunderstandings….

 

 

Kwangmin’s POV:

 

I walked out of the Toilet and saw Youngmin…

“Hyung!”

“Kwangmin! There you are!”

“Are you going to the toilet too?”

“No, I was looking for you… did something happen with the hyungs and Minwoo? They were bugging me about Lotte World…”

Ohh… right… obviously he was looking for me because he said “there you are” They asked him too huh? I wonder what he said…

“Well… what did you say to them??” I asked curiously…

“I just said we had fun… but they wouldn’t stop staring at me… it’s like they wanted me to say something…. “

“What did they want you to say? That this cute person pranked an annoying kid so that the other two could have a moment together?” I asked with a grin and he seemed to blush…

“You… you planned that?!?!” He asked with those cute wide eyes of his…

“No… “ I said while avoiding his gaze… I actually just wanted to test something… but he never did tell me what happened…I pouted mentally…

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

I chuckled seeing him turn away from me… Yeah… That’s what I like about my brother… he can’t seem to lie… I went closer to him…

“Kwangminie~” he looked at me again and I hugged him really tightly…

“Wha… What is it Youngminie hyung??” he stuttered…

I smiled but of course he couldn’t see… “Thank you…” I whispered to him…

He hugged me back.. “what for?” he asked…

“You know what I’m talking about… “ I pulled away but we were still slightly hugging each other… I looked in his eyes… I think he’s saying “Aren’t you going to tell me about it hyung?”….  I smiled and replied…”I’ll let you know another time Kwangminie…” He just smiled and hugged me again…

“Promise…” He said when he pulled away…

I kissed him on his cheeks… “Promise…” He gave me that signature smile of his… and whispered…

”It’s been a while since you gave me a brotherly kiss…”

I thought for a while…” I guess…”

Then he kissed me too…

“There! So we’re even…” he laughed and I laughed too~ we both released each other from the hug

“Come on… Let’s get going… the others might be waiting for us…”

When we turned around we saw Minwoo staring at us… What’s wrong with him?? Is he blushing or something?

 

Minwoo’s POV:

 

Did… Did they just kiss each other!?!?! They we’re hugging tightly… and they must’ve whispered loving words to each other!! And.. they… they kissed each other’s cheek!!! Are.. they… Are they having a relationship deeper than what brothers should share!! But that’s… that’s !!! Well, in this matter twincest!! And they are both guys!!! What’s wrong with them?!?! Wait!! Is this what the hyungs realized?? That something happened at Lotte World?? Maybe they confessed there and Now they’re saying that they won’t leave each other and that they’ll overcome the obstacles in their relationship!! Is that what they’re promising each other right now?!?! OH MY GOSH!!!

 

“Minwoo? Is something wrong?” Kwangmin asked

“N-no… ev-evrything is fine….” I stuttered… Aish! They’ll know that you know!! Maybe I should ask them?? Or maybe this is just a misunderstanding? Pabo! How can this be a misunderstanding when you saw it all happen right in front of your eyes! This is weird… I’m not even sure if I should support them… I mean it’s wrong isn’t it??

“Are you sure?? Do you have a fever or something?? “ Youngmin asked while getting near me and placing a hand on my forehead..

“Positive! Anyway… What were you two doing?” I asked… Maybe they’ll tell me, I’m their best friend right?? Youngmin slightly blushed and Kwangmin just chuckled..

“Ohhh~ nothing…” Kwangmin said and placed his arm on Youngmin’s shoulder and looked at him… He just smiled at his brother and to me… They’re not telling me?? Well, fine… I’ll just pretend not to know… and maybe I’ll figure out if I’m against it or not…

“Fine~” I pouted…” Let’s get going… We have dance practice next..”

“Ohh right! Let’s go!” Youngmin said energetically…

 

----------------------------

 

No One’s POV:

 

“Come on… Let’s continue practicing..” Seulbi said… You guys just had a break and now it was time to dance again…

“Ok, Seulbi Eonnie…” you answered and stood up…

 

Seulbi was about to turn on the stereo when her cellphone rang… She went to where it was…

“I better take this Fanne… you could start practicing… just dance if you know the steps… the songs are from SISTAR and Boyfriend…” She said and went out of the room…

“Uhh.. Ok Eonnie…” Hmm… maybe this will be easier… so far I can dance to these songs… well mostly boyfriend songs … I still find it hard to copy Sistar’s dance since I absolutely can’t dance their y steps… you sighed and pressed play… the first song was Sistar’s My Boy… I just told you I wasn’t good at it! You said mentally to the stereo as if it has a life…

 

You decided to just sing the first part since you don’t know how to do the steps that involved chairs… when it was the chorus you tried to imitate the dance step… amazingly you were able to do it… Sometimes you’ll get it right and sometimes you won’t the song just continued playing…

 

Seulbi already finished her call and was about to go back inside when she spotted boyfriend approaching together with their manager…

 

“Annyeong Seulbi” Manager Lee said…

“Annyeong… thank you very much for agreeing to this…” She said and gave a bow…

“Not at all… this could be fun…” Donghyun said..

They all exchanged smiles and went inside… you didn’t notice them entering since you were focusing on the dance step… it was almost the end… and you manage to do it right…

 

Boyfriend was now watching you… they knew that you haven’t notice them since you didn’t greet them… they decided to just watch you dance…

 

The next song that played was Boyfriend’s debut song Boyfriend… You were glad and had a smile on and quickly turned around because you wanted to imitate Youngmin… you closed you’re eyes to start visualizing the steps so you still didn’t notice boyfriend…

 

Would you be my Girl Friend?

Ohh Woo ohhh~ Brave sound~

 

You turned around then moved your hand down just like what Youngmin is supposed to do… You even gave out a wink…

 

Everyone saw it and smiled… They think you were really cute! Especially the Maknea line since their jaw dropped and let out a blush…

 

You continued dancing… imitating each of the member’s dance steps that you think was cute… You also did quite a few aegyo’s that would fit in the dance… then it was already the first chorus… you we’re dancing perfectly but then when it was the step were you had to dance backwards you slipped and fell to the dance floor making a loud thump…

“Awww….”  You said slightly rubbing your hips as you sat on the floor…

Seulbi rushed to you… followed by the rest of the members

“Are you alright?…”

“Ne, I’m fine Eonnie… I just slipped…” you looked at her and saw that boyfriend was actually in the room too…

Your eyes widened… How long have they been here?!? Did they just see me??

---------------------------

It's Chapter 14! ^^ Only one more chapter to go for this year! haha XD (Don't worry this story is still far from ending... Have you noticed that it's been like 4 days only?? haha XD) 

I'll make this sie comment short... Did you smile when you read about Minwoo and the twins?? haha XD well, I wanted you to laugh... but I think you'll only smile... XD hahaha

Until the next update! ^^

Comment, Subsribe and Upvote! ^^ See you soon! <3