My Life

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

“Your point of View”

 

                I kept waving to the fans, as I put up my brightest smile… I always feel happy and sad whenever our performance ended. Happy because we just spent time with each other and sad because we have to wait till we meet again...

 

                We went backstage and we were immediately congratulated by our staff and Manager-hyung! We went to our dorm and spent the rest of the night eating and laughing until it was time for us to go to bed. All the boyfriend members went to their shared bed rooms with one another and I went to my own room, what would you expect? I’m a girl I can’t share a room with them… Being in the same dorm as them isn’t really a great idea too~ but hey, at least in this way we were able to get closer to each other. As I lay on my bed, I kept thinking about him… and how I manage to fall for him even though I tried really really hard not to. I closed my eyes and hugged my Winnie the Pooh plushy and drifted to dreamland…

 

                “Fanne-ahh! Wake-up, Breakfast is ready” I hear my mom at the door of my room while knocking on it. “Hmm…” I responded as I tried to open my eyes and blink away the sleepiness I was still feeling. “Come to the Kitchen, when your done preparing yourself” my mom said, while heading down stairs and into the kitchen.

 

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes…

 

“Today’s another normal Day…” I said to myself as I let out a sigh… It’s our summer vacation and I was getting bored of my day to day routine.

 

I went out of bed and took a quick bath… while combing my hair I remembered the dream I just had. Ok, for starter’s I think I’m really getting obsessed with Boyfriend since I’ve been dreaming about them quite often now. But I just can’t help it… I have a weird imagination.. Though the dream I just had was really weird… It actually felt so real… I actually wonder who I had fallen in love with in my dream.. I mean I like every member in Boyfriend and My Bias are the maknae line because we all have the same age but to have a specific person to love? Hmm… I don’t know… that’s really not my character… I have never been in love… that was the first experience of me falling in love and it was just a dream! Ohh, well I shouldn’t be bothered by it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I then headed down to the kitchen and greet my mom while back hugging her.

 

“Good Morning Umma!”

“What took you so long? Hurry up and eat.”

“Uhmm… nothing.. haha… Ok, thank you for the food!” I said as I sat down in my chair.

“By the way Umma, when is Appa going to be home? Isn’t he suppose to go back to Korea this week? I asked while munching on the toast Umma made.

“Hmm… I’m not sure sweetie, He hasn’t called.” Umma said while reading the news paper and holding a cup of tea in her hand.

 

I finished my breakfast then helped Umma with the dishes. Once I finished I went up to my room and opened my laptop and played Boyfriend’s music videos. As I’ve told you it’s just another boring day. But I guess I never seem to get tired of listening to boyfriend’s songs. I was in my own world when I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Ne? Who is it?” I asked knowing  it could just be my Umma but to my surprise it wasn’t.

“Appa!” I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

“I’m home sweetie.”  Appa said while giving me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead.

“Welcome home! So~ What did you get me from Japan this time?” I asked sweetly to him. My dad is a business man and He often goes to Japan and then back to Korea. I also sometimes go with him but this time I didn’t get the chance to go because I still had school when he left.

“Hmm... Can’t you guess?”

“Is it Boyfriend’s Japanese album? Or maybe New Anime or manga? Or is it sweets?!? ” I asked while taking a peak behind him to see what he got for me.

“Hahaha… I got you all of that!” He smiled and handed me the bag that was full of his gifts while patting my head. Ok so maybe I look like a little kid to him just because I get all excited about the gifts but to make myself clear I’m already 19 – so please don’t confuse me as a little kid I’m just really the happy kind of person around my family.

“Yay! Thank you so much Appa!” I hugged him then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then looked at all the goodies he bought for me.

“You’re welcome! But I have another surprise for you..”

“Hmm? What?” I looked at him straight in the eyes.

“You’ll see tomorrow… Wake-up early ok so we won’t be late. “

“Aww… Appa! Tell me~” I looked at him with my puppy-dog eyes

“Aigoo~ My daughter is so cute but no… It will ruin the surprise. You should be like that more often so that the boys will notice you.”

I puffed my cheek and pouted ”I don’t want them to notice me” I whispered…

“Did you say something sweetie?”

“Ani~ I didn’t… And I understand Appa. I’ll wake up early tomorrow” I said while smiling at him.

 

The Next Day, I woke-up early as I was told. I wore a plain light blue colored shirt and jeans. I combed my hair into a bun then got my cap and went down to meet my Appa and Umma at the kitchen. We ate breakfast and then went away. Me and my Appa talked about his trip and what I’ve been doing since summer started as he drove me to who knows where. Then finally we stopped. As I stepped out of the car I looked up and saw the name of the building we were in. It says “Starship Entertainment” My eyes went wide and I froze. Why are we in Boyfriend’s agency? What are we doing here? What was Appa’s surprise for me about?

“Well sweetie? Shall we get going?” My dad asked as he put a hand on my shoulder.

“Uhmm… ok…” I was still out of it. My mind is busy trying to figure out why the heck are we there in the first place… Ohh well… I guess I better see what will happen.

 

I followed my Appa inside.... I think he is going to meet someone... I wonder who?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Boyfriend’s Dorm:

 

“No One’s POV”

 

Everyone was preparing to leave the dorm…

 

“Youngmin-ahh! Hurry-up Manager-hyung will be here any moment to pick us up.” Donghyun said.

“I’ll be right there hyung! I’m just looking for the right accessories to go with my outfit”

“Youngmin, you don’t have to do that… You’re bad at fashion.” Minwoo said while entering the room where Youngmin is.

“He’s right hyung! Let’s go already” Kwangmin agreed to what the Maknae said.

Jeez, I can’t believe they’re saying that to me right now.. Youngmin thought as he let out a sigh of defeat and a hint of sadness can be detected on his face. Both of them were right but he still wanted to try to look cool for today but for some reason he didn’t know why he wanted to. They were just going to the agency anyway then to their photoshoot.

Kwangmin noticed Youngmin’s sad face so he helped his brother just pick the accessory he thought that would suit what Youngmin was wearing.

“Here, Hyung… this will look good on you.” Kwangmin handed his hyung a black bracelet. Youngmin took it and his sadness was immediately replaced by a bright smile.

“Thank you, Kwangie!” Youngmin said and hugged his twin lightly startling the younger twin.

Kwangmin looked at his hyung with curious eyes.

“What’s wrong Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked.

“I should be asking you hyung! Why are you like that today?” Kwangmin asked confusing the older twin.

“What do you mean Kwang?”

“You don’t easily get sad when me and Minwoo make fun of your fashion sense and you don’t normally hug me just because I helped you with little things… What’s up with you today Youngmin hyung?”  

The older twin didn’t know what to answer. He was actually confused too…

“Aish… nevermind that Kwangmin… Let’s go, We don’t want Manager-hyung to get mad at us.” Minwoo said as he too was slightly confused at Youngmin’s behavior but he just shrugged the thought as he saw the clock and knew that their Manager might come any minute now expecting all of them to be ready.

 

The three Maknaes then went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Hyunseong and Jeongmin came  right after. They were now waiting for their manager to pick them up. A few minutes later, Their Manager came in their dorm.

 

“Are you guys ready?”

“Of course we are hyung!” Jeongmin said.

“Hyung, Why are we going to the agency today?” Hyunseong asked.

“Our CEO wanted to discuss something with you. I think…”

“Why aren’t you sure?” Donghyun asked.

“Well, he didn’t give me a lot of details. He just said that we should drop by before you guys go do your photo shoot” Their manager said.

 

The rest of them stopped asking and went with their manager to the van and drove to their agency.

===============================================================================================================

 

 So?? What do you think about the first chapter? Sorry if it’s not what you quite expect… (and if it is boring… but I hope it somehow got your interest ^^) XD  By the way the italized words are the character’s thoughts or well.. actually I’m actually getting confused myself (yeah I haven’t thought about how to differentiate when they are speaking or when they are just thinking but I think I was able to make it clear?) haha XD just let me know if you’re confused ^^

I hope you enjoyed it and please wait for the next chapter! I’ll update it when I have time. By the way, I don’t know when I’ll be able to update… just wait ok? ^^ Thank you!!

Please leave a comment and subscribe! ^^