Chapter 7: First Comeback [January 25, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Today was Superstar's comeback stage with 'Expectation' at 'Inkigayo', and the girls were nervous since it was their first comeback since the release of 'Happiness' back in October.

Jay held a camera from the staff and she started to record. She first went to Saeri who was looking at her phone. When she noticed she bowed, "Hello." Jay asked Saeri, "How does it feel to be back at 'Inkigayo'?" 

Saeri put down her phone and smiled, "Its exciting to be honest. This is Superstar's first comeback after all since we released 'Happiness'. And now that I think about it, we did a total 180 on this didn't we unnie?"

Jay nodded behind the camera, "Yeah. 'Happiness' was happy while 'Expectation' is y." Saeri nodded. Jay thanked Saeri and moved onto Jin, who looked away from Jay. But Jay wouldn't let that go, she wrapped a arm around Jin, "Jin-ah, how does it feel to come back after a long time." 

Jin replied with one word, "Good." before getting up and walking away from the camera. Jay sighed and looked at the camera, "I'm very sorry. Jin Jin is shy." using Jin's name twice to make it cute. She then said, "Now lets move onto our leader." she turned the camera around and to see Saengmin sitting right next to Jay. Jay asked, "What are you doing unnie?"

Saengmin grinned, "What does it look it dongsaeng? I'm getting in the shot."

Jay sighed, "Don't be a camera hog unnie." just when Saengmin was going to argue back the door knocked. All the girls freeze and looked at each other before Saeri got up to answer the door. When Saeri answered it her eyes went wide open but slightly bowed, that made the other girls curious. 

And to the girls surprise the No. Mercy trainees came in, greeting their sunbaes. After shaking hands the girls made room for the trainees. Saengmin noticed the cameras that belonged to the show, "This is unexpected. What brings you boys here?"

Shownu answered, "We got sent here by the judges to see how live stages are, and to watch Superstar sunbae-nims stage." all the girls nodded. 

Saeri looked at the now nine boys (this is after most recent episode as of today) and asked, "How has it been?"

All of the No. Mercy trainees looked at each other and in the end Wonho answered, "To be honest Saeri sunbae-nim, it is a little hard but were pulling through." the girls knew it was hard for the boys to adapt and going down in numbers. #Gun brought up the atmosphere, "But were rapping through it." and pointing to Jay, the main rapper of Superstar. Jay giggled, "That's right #Gun-sshi." Jooheon waved his hands, "What about me?" Yoonho waved his hands, "Me to sunbaes!" 

And for once Jin smiled since the 'NO. MERCY' show started. 

Hyungwon noticed and smiled as well, "Ah! Jin sunbae-nim smiled." the other Superstar and No. Mercy trainees looked and Jin hid her face. Saengmin, who was sitting next to her side hugged her. 

After some laughs Kihyun asked, "Sunabes how did it feel to debut?" Minhyuk nodded, "It must have felt exciting." 

It became a little quiet but the boys wanted to know how it felt to debut after long training. Jay thought about it, "Well for me when the CEO told us when we would debut we couldn't believe it you know. We trained together since 2012 and we knew debut would come but didn't know when. After knowing it was a relief." they all nodded. Saeri added, "Also I would like to add is that it adds a lot of responsibility. Knowing yourself, the fans, and other sunbaes." 

Saengmin, "And there's the always pressure of your going to do well or was it enough. I bet you all had that during this program right now right?" none of the No. Mercy trainees said anything but thought about it. Seokwon asked, "Is it never ending? The pressure and stuff."

All of Superstar nodded. Jin got up as the door got knocked on, it was a staff member telling Superstar to go on standby. Superstar said "Yes!" at the same time and got up, the No. Mercy trainees following them to the stage of 'Inkigayo'. While they were walking out the No. Mercy trainees couldn't help but stare at their sunbaes (as they were beautiful).

Staff members were miked up the girls one by one, making sure wires, ear pieces, etc won't fall and stood in place while they danced. Superstar gathered together before they were called onstage and from the corner of all their eyes they could see No. Mercy watching everything they did; from putting on microphones, to gather for the group chant.

Saengmin started, "Its been a while but that's not going to stop Superstar from showing a daebak stage right?" all three girls nodded excitedly, even Jin. Saeri giggled, "We'll show Superstar is not rusty despite being gone for three months." Jay nodded. "Superstar shines!"

Saengmin liked the girl attitudes, "Lets show the fans how much we prepared." Jin nodded, "And to show No. Mercy oppas a good live stage." they all agreed. Then Superstar was called onstage, Saengmin started the cheer and others joined, "Fighting Superstar!!" before going onstage.

After the stage was finished Superstar bowed to their fans and the fans cheered for them before going down. The No. Mercy trainees were there to greet Superstar after they finished their stage and cheered loudly. 

But seeing that live stage made the No. Mercy trainees want to work more harder to hear their fans like that and to be known.