Chapter 45: Go Ha Sung Woon!

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

*SPOILERS: If you didn't watch the final episode of 'Produce 101' season 2

Superstar were excited after watching 'Produce 101' (the second season) even though no Starship Entertainment trainee got into the top 11, they were excited for Ha Sungwoon who is apart of the group Hotshot (both groups became close after debuting on the same day and year). The girls were calling the group to congratulate Sungwoon and wishing for Hotshot's popularity to rise.

"You think they're going to answer?" asked Saeri. Saengmin just clicked on Junhyuk's name (leader of Hotshot), "I'm sure they will. After all Sungwoon-ah just got into the top 11 and it's us (Superstar)". Just then the phone clicked and someone answered. "Hello?"

Saengmin, "Hello? Junhyuk-sshi?"

​Junhyuk's tone changed to be polite, "Hello sunbaenim." It was a joke both groups pulled since Superstar debuted first on stage before Hotshot even though they debuted on the same day. Jay grinned, "So did you guys celebrate yet with Sungwoon?" Jin who wasn't in the room at the time came to sit next to Saengmin, who put her arm around her shoulder. "Not yet. I think he is celebrating with the trainees who made it first and then coming back to our dorms to celebrate." Just then another voice came on the phone, "Sungwoon isn't very nice." it was Hojeong, the maknae of Hotshot. The girls laughed at Hojeong's comment with Saengmin commenting, "Sungwoon did well. Is Taehyun there too (he also participated in the show but didn't make the final 11 & is known as Kid Monster)?"

Junhyuk responded, "He's taking a shower, but don't worry he's doing fine and supporting Sungwoon of course."

Timoteo's voice came on the phone next, "We made sure Taehyun-ah isn't feeling down." Saeri sighed, "That's good"

Jin smiled and said, "Is Yoonsan-oppa there?", as soon as she said that fifth voice came on, "Right here Jin-ah. How are your trainees doing?" two of Starship Entertainment trainees were on the show, tough one did place 12th in the final episode. Jay said, "They're okay, but I think they are still in the phase of of realizing they didn't make the final cut you know. But don't worry like with Taehyun we will make sure they get back on their feet." 

Junhyuk's sigh of relief could be heard on the phone,"That's good. Well I hope your future activities go well Superstar."

Saengmin responded back with, "You too as well Hotshot. Fighting!" they ended the phone call there. Jin spoke out, "I'm glad Sungwoon-oppa got into the top 11, it gives Hotshot oppas a chance to get famous. I hope they do well." Saengmin gathered all the girls and said, "Me to Jin. Me to."

**********

So an actually update in months. I was feeling somewhat inspired by Produce 101 ending and with Sungwoon making it into the top 11. Congrats to the trainees who made it to Wanna One!