Chapter 13: 'Hot Baby' Showcase [April 6, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Superstar opened up with 'I Need You'.

After their performance the girls sat down;

Saeri  Jin  Saengmin  Jay  K.Will

K.Will, "Superstar are back with their first mini album 'Hot Baby'. Can you tell us about the album?"

Saengmin spoke, "'Hot Baby' is a summer track and its basically about summer love. And to enjoy that time when its summer because it only happens a few months within the year."

K.Will nodded, "Do you girls enjoy the summer?"

Jay, "I like the summer, its good time to visit the beach and enjoy the sea side."

Saeri nodded and agreed, "Its good to get some sea air once in a while since we are working most of the time." 

K.Will then asked this question, "Where would you want to go on vacation if you had the choice."

Saeri raised her hand, "I would want to go to to Thailand. It seems interesting for the culture, food, and places to visit."

Saengmin, "I would choose Japan. Its a place I always wanted to visit and my dongsaengs (Youngmin and Kwangmin) said it was good place to visit and enjoy some time." 

Jin looked at the reporters, "I think I would go to Canada because my unnie (Sera) went there for university and she said she enjoyed time there. So I wouldn't mind going there to see what my unnie saw."

Jay was the last to answer, "I would want to visit America. I've seen videos on America and my friends who visited said it was daebak."

K.Will then asked, "Jin is the maknae and Saengmin is the oldest and leader. And we looked and you two have a seven years age difference. Does that make you feel a generation gap?"

Saengmin, "I sometimes feel it when I can't keep up with Jin. She's really good in sports and outdoor activites. I feel the gap there." 

Jin, "I agree on that part with Saengmin unnie but not all the time."

K.Will, "Well we hope that your first mini album 'Hot Baby' is a success. Now why don't we see the performance?"

****

After the showcase the girls were getting dressed back to their casual clothes and thanking the staff for working hard. Then as they were getting ready to leave the girls got a knock at their door. Jay got the door and looked surprised and happy, "Yah!" the other members tried to look to see who was at the door, it was MONSTA X.

The other Superstar members got up to greet Monsta X and all sat down. Minhyuk, "Sunabes you did well. We enjoyed it."

Saeri asked, "Oppas were you here the whole showcase?" they nodded. Shownu, "We wouldn't want to miss our sunabes showcase. Plus this day was helpful." 

Saengmin, "How so Shownu?" 

Shownu, "Well we are debuting soon, so seeing a showcase from our sunabes is something we can learn as a group and individually as well." Saengmin smiled, "We're glad you came. Every support is helpfully."

Wonho, "And its almost our turn. Did you ever feel nervous?"

Jay nodded, "Of course. Our debut stage and showcase was very nerve wrecking since we all wondered if we would succeed and make our mark."

Hyungwon breathed out, "Every group is different though. One can succeed and another can fail." Kihyun nodded, "I can agree on that. Even if your sunbaes are popular, that doesn't fully matter."

Saengmin, "Well then lets all work hard for the future. Everything isn't easy, we all learn one way or another don't we?" she then looked at Jin, who was talking to I.M in their own little conversation and smiled.

Jooheon, "Maybe one day can Superstar sunabes future in our album? Or even collaborate together in a song?" 

The Superstar members smiled and nodded.  Saeri, "We are the rookies of Starship Entertainment so working together could be beneficial." 

They talked for a few more minutes before Superstar had to go on their own schedules.