Chapter 30: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 6 [December 3, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Another good winter day and Superstar felt blessed. But instead of traveling around Seoul, today they planned to go to Jeju Island and stay for a few days and experience the winter time at Jeju.

****

They were getting ready and making sure everything was packed just before they left the dorm, and of course they had perfect winter airport fashion.

Left to right: Saengmin, Jay, Saeri, Jin

Airport fashion of SUPERSTAR 2015!

When they got to the airport, they experienced something they haven't before, which was getting to the airport without cameras in their faces, it was nice.

Jay looked at the maknae's clothes and said, "Yah, aren't you revealing your legs to much?"

WHOA!

The others looked at Jin's clothes. Saeri even commented, "I agree with Jay unnie. And besides you aren't cold?"

Jin shook her head, "Ani, I'm fine. Cold weather suits me more then summer time." Saeri commented on the side, "Our maknae's crazy, its freezing!"

Saengmin looked at Jin and buttoned up her coat, "Even so we don't want you to get sick Jin-ah. Can't risk that can we?" Jin shook her head again and she buttoned up her coat as they walked in the airport. 

They got there and eventually got to the plan and slept for the time duration, which is around one hour and five minutes.

****

They landed and the first thing they did was get their rental car, and Saengmin drove of course. And they drove all the way to their guesthouse; yup not an hotel room. When they got there though it was very beautiful guesthouse.

 

More pictures: HERE

There was four beds so each member got their own room to sleep in.

And the second thing they did was all lie down on on a bed, which then belonged to Saeri.

Saengmin patted their backs, "Hurry up and get up, let's go pick some Jeju's oranges and then eat." the girls got up right away when hearing food and oranges. And after unpacking their suitcases they went out in a jiffy.

They travel to an orange field, and Jeju is known for their Jeju Hallabong Oranges. The girls picked and picked oranges because they knew that they couldn't come back here that often, and these oranges are best during the winter time.

But the fun didn't stop there as the girls went to their guesthouse and the halmoni who owned the place decided to help Superstar make Jeju cuisine. Jin helped the halmoni as much as she could and while cooking as usual, Jin turned serious. Even the halmoni cut the oranges the girls brought with them.

Looks Delicious~

    

After everything was prepped and laid on the table, they thank the halmoni. They wanted to pay her with money for buying and cooking for them but she refused as she said staying in her guesthouse was enough for four sweet girls.

Everyone was salivating from the delicious Jeju food in front of them. Of course they dug right in and found all the food the best ever.

Saeri even commented, "Can we take home Jeju?"

The others giggled. Saengmin one of the loudest, "I wish Saeri. Jeju Island food is the best."

Jay of course agreed as she took some fish, "We got to enjoy this while we're here." Jin was sticking oranges in and didn't say much.

After eating, the girls washed the dishes as well as put the table away and clean up. Even after that they all showered and gathered in Saengmin's room.

Jay side hugged Jin and tried to make trouble. Jin couldn't do much since Jay was a unnie but tried to get away from her.

Unnie causes trouble to dongsaeng.

Jin then used her power to get up and sit down next to Saeri on the floor. Saengmin comes in and dragged Jay on the floor.

Saengmin, "Can't you believe it? 2016 is almost here." the rest nodded. Jay fixed her hair, "I think 2015 flew by pretty fast, I mean in the beginning of the year we released 'Expectation', then 'Anxious', and we released our first full album and won for the first time with 'Goodbye Baby'."

Saeri looked up at the ceiling, "Mmm, Now that you say it unnie, time does fly. Superstar has improved, right?"

Saengmin nodded, "We have Saeri, your not wrong."

Jin even spoke up, "I think I learned a lot after being with you unnies." Saengmin smiled and put a arm around Jin, "I hope we can teach you. And I mean you grew up a lot since we debuted. Your going to be graduating high school soon." Jay and Saeri also smiled. They enjoyed their first night at Jeju very well.

****

The next morning...

The cameras to each room in the guesthouse, but two bedrooms were empty; which were Saengmin's and Jin's.

Where could the leader and maknae have gone this early?

Just then the front door opened to reveal both Saengmin and Jin coming through the door, and with plastic bags.

What is in those mysterious bags?

Saengmin and Jin both unpacked the bags and it was filled with groceries.

Bread? Bacon? Syrup? Cinnamon? What could they be making?

Jin kept saying, "Toast, toast, toast." she was reading something from her phone. 

Saengmin looked over to Jin's phone, "Ah your mini toast recipe? Well your lucky someone was willing to drive you."

Jin nodded, "I know unnie. Jay unnie and Saeri unnie wouldn't wake up, but once I make my mini toast they'll be all over it."

Jin's mini toast recipe?

Jin started to cook her toast while Saengmin did the bacon and made mini omelets as well. 

They cooked well and set it up on the table before waking up Jay and Saeri.

 

Looks Good~

Saengmin and Jin first went to Saeri's room. They both tip-toed into the room till they got the edge of Saeri's bed and then jumped on the bed. Saeri was surprised of course but got up easily. 

Saengmin chucked, "Wake up and help us wake up Jay, then we can eat breakfast. Jin made her mini toast." they brighten up Saeri's face as they headed to Jay's room next.

They entered Jay's room carefully, though they knew she wouldn't wake up as easily as Saeri just did. So as soon as they entered the room they walked as usually until even Saeri sat down on the bed and said, "So any ideas?"

Saengmin thought about it, "We can just jumping on the bed." Saeri shrugged, "May as well."

So al three did that and it worked as Jay stretched and asked where breakfast was. They all went downstairs eventually and saw the toast, bacon, and eggs and ran to the table right away to sit down. 

Saeri smiled wide, "It's Jin's toast!"

Jay grabbed a few and asked, "Jin how did you get to a supermarket? You can't drive yet."

Jin answered, "When I told Saengmin unnie I wanted to make breakfast she offered to drive me to the supermarket."

Saengmin nodded, "That's right! Though both of you also have your license I offered to drive."

Jay and Saeri thanked both of them and ate. But today was there last day so they had to enjoy it while they could.

They first to went to the aquarium. They even got to play and swim with the dolphins.

From 6:10 - 12:04


And before they left officially the girls went horseback riding. It was fun of course before they headed back home to Seoul.

(Kind of like this but without the accident in the video)