Chapter 23: Performances For This Week [September 3, 2015 - September 6, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

'M! Countdown' Performance

'Music Bank' Performance [2nd Win]

'Music Core' Performance

'Inkigayo' Performance

After their 'Inkigayo' performance the girls returned to their practice room as they were doing their goodbye stage soon.

Both Saengmin and Jay were dancing to some hip-hop music and trying to figure out their own choreographer (as both are the dancers of the group). Jin was actually doing her homework and Saeri was getting individual practice in another room.

After both Saengmin and Jay were satisfied with the current choreo they sat down, all sweaty next to Jin writing lyrics and music notes. She was even humming a few lines from the song.

Jay was very curious at Jin writing the lyrics, but before Jay could what Jin was writing Jin hid the papers by putting a binder over it and looked at her unnie. Jay was confused and asked, "What's wrong Jin?"

Jin looked at Jay and bowed, "Sorry unnie its just that one of my teacher's wants me to write a song for a school competition." she sighed. Saengmin worried about her dongsaeng and asked, "So what's the thing that is concerning you?"

Jin shurgged, "I just don't feel confident in this as I did with 'Anxious' I guess." she looked down. Both Saengmin and Jay looked at each other before Saengmin gave a suggestion, "Well how about this, you should ask your friend (Crazy Dragon) to help write it for you?" that did give Jin confidence. And just then Saeri entered with smiles as she sat next to Jin.

Saeri asked, "Did I miss anything?" the others looked at each other and no reason laughed, even Jin giggled. Saeri was the only one confused as she just stared at her laughing members.

The girls just loved these moments together.