Chapter 27: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 3 [November 24, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Today was a free day and the staff told the girls to do whatever they wanted to do.

****

The cameras around 8 AM, but no one was up yet.

Is anyone going to wake up?

But then Jay woke up.

Jay is up!

But Jin wasn't in the room and Jay looked at Jin's bed and knew that Jin had school and left early. Jay rubbed her eyes and had a big yawn before climbing out of bed and went out her and Jin's room. She walked towards Saengmin's and Saeri's shared room, where both were still sleeping.

Jay sat on Saeri's bed first and whispered into her ear, "Yah wake up."

Saeri lifted her head up in surprised and looked around, but put her head down when she remembered there was cameras in the dorm.

Saeri is up too!

Jay pulled Saeri up, "Hurry up and wake up. We have to wake up Saengmin unnie and decide what we want to do before Jin gets home from school."

Saeri sighed and complained, "Why this early though? Why can't we sleep in till Jin gets home."

Jay rubbed Saeri's back and pulled her up so she was standing, "Because Jin will be ready by the time she gets home from school. Let's just wake up unnie." they both walked to Saengmin's bed.

What is there tactic to wake up their oldest unnie?

Then both Jay and Saeri jumped on Saengmin's bed and on her to. Saengmin was surprised about the girls attack that she rubbed her head and mumbled things.

Saeri smiled about the surprise attack, "Come on unnie, wake up."

Saengmin got up more easier then Saeri and Jay. She looked at both of them and asked, "What time is it?"

Jay looked at clock in the room, "8:20 unnie. Let's go in the kitchen and eat breakfast."

She got up and three gathered in the kitchen to eat a light breakfast. Saengmin looked at the younger girls, "So did you girls decide what you wanted to do today?"

They both shook their heads and Jay responded, "We both wanted to wake you up first unnie before deciding on anything." Saengmin nodded, still trying to wake up.

Saeri, "How about shopping? Its been a while since we shopped for new clothes." both Saengmin and Jay didn't think that was a bad idea. Saengmin, "Well lets wait till Jin gets home then we can go to shop." the girls were excited at the word shopping.

****

When Jin got home from school the girls were hit to go to one mall they love, which was COEX Mall.

COEX Mall!

It always amazes the girls on how big the mall can be. They got to shopping, one store at a time. You could say they went a little crazy after the shopping part. 

This is only SOME of the things they bought;

Saengmin:   

​Jay:   

Saeri:   

Jin:   

After the girls finished shopping and dropped off their clothes in the car they walked back inside to go see the aquarium inside the mall. That's right, a aquarium! COEX Aquarium!

It was amazing to see all the different kind of fishes within this area.

Jin walked to the glass of the big tank (above) and had this amazed face.

Beautiful and amazing~

Jin, "Unnies this is daebak!" 

They couldn't agree anymore at the sea creatures here. It was something that never gets old. They walked around the whole aquarium.(here's a video if interested)

But the day wasn't over yet, okay it was, but it was around 6 PM now. The four decided to go back at the dorm and cook dinner, and to show their fans their cooking skills (well mostly Jin's).

Saeri got really excited when cooking and shouted, "What are we preparing Chef-nim!" referring to Jin. Their maknae was the cook of the dorm and the older members learned some recipes from her.

Jin looked at all the ingredients they bought and said, "We need to cook the galbi (kalbi), set up the namul (term for seasoned vegetable dish), and then set the kimchi."

Jin is now known as Chef-nim!

Jay was curious and she knew the viewers were to so she asked, "Jin, where did you learn how to cook?"

Jin answered the question while helping Saengmin cook the meat, "My omma taught me, as well as Sera unnie."

Saeri was setting the table while Jay then helped put the namul together on a plate and then the table. Saeri got the kimchi Saengmin's mom made and gave to Superstar. She put it on another plate and put it by the namul. All that was left was the meat.

Saeri smelled the air and was salivating, "Jin, Saengmin unnie, when is the galbi going to be done?"

Saengmin answered, "Soon Saeri, you and Jay just wait in the dining area." Jay and Saeri followed their leader's orders and waited while the meat cooked.

Jin looked serious while cooking, different then she usually is when the cameras come on, shy and insecure.

This is a different Jin then we know!

The galbi was finished in no time and the girls gathered for their dinner.

  

Amazing!!

All the girls thanked for the dinner and dig in.

Saengmin smiled, "We wouldn't live well without Jin."

Jin blushed, "Ani unnie. I think if I wasn't here you would have done fine."

Jay shook her head, "I agree with Saengmin unnie. Besides all three of us are glad you are apart of Superstar Jin. Your a great maknae!" 

Saeri side hugged the maknae, "Yup, Jay unnie is great. You Jin are a maknae that can't be replaced." Jin smiled, thankfully for being apart of Superstar after her years of training to try and become an idol. She also trained hard for her sister, Sera, former Nine Muses member. Though Jin wished she could have promoted along side her sister. But she knew Sera didn't want to be with Star Empire Entertainment anymore like her. She hoped one day Sera would return to the music scene. Just thinking about it made her cry. They all noticed it and panicked.

Saeri, next to her hugged the makane, "What's the matter Jin-ah?"

Jin rubbed her tears off her face and shook her head, "Nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am to be apart of Superstar and meet you unnies."

Saengmin hugged Jin and said, "So are we."

Jay joined the hug and the girls sat like that for a while, just enjoying the moment. And being thankfully for debuting together.

Pictures from their debut till now showed.

   

   

   

"The best thing about memories is making them."