Chapter 18: China Debut?

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Saengmin, Jay, and Saeri were practicing in their practice room and waiting for Jin to return from school. 

Jay stretched after dancing to Superstar's songs for the past hour-half. Saengmin, "Don't overwork yourself Jaehwa." using Jay's real name. Jay waved her hands, "Its the only way to improve Saengmin unnie." 

Saengmin sat down next to her, "Yes that's true. But overworking yourself without rest is a bad thing. We can't have anyone getting sick or sent to the ER." 

Saeri nodded and came to sit next to both of her unnies, "Saengmin unnie's right Jaehwa unnie." she handed both of them water. And just then a knock came on the door. Saengmin, "Come in!"

The door opened and Sistar came in. The three girls got up and bowed. Hyorin grinned and jumped over and hugged Saengmin, "Hello girls! How's practice?" 

Saengmin nodded, "Its going good Hyorin sunbae-nim."

Jay and Dasom hugged each other instead of being formal (both being born in 1993 and good friends). Soyu looked around, "Is Jin still at school?" 

Saengmin nodded, "She should be coming to the practice room soon though." 

Bora smiled as all of them sat down, "Just don't overwork yourself girls. Rest is important."

Saeri pointed at Jay, "See Jay unnie! Even Bora sunbae-nim says to rest." 

Jay looked back at her, "Just trying to improve."

After about half-an-hour of talking Jin walks through the door. When she saw Sistar, she bowed and didn't come fully in the door, being her shy self. Bora, "Jin-ah.." she smiled at Jin's cute position. But before Jin could walk in or say anything, Hyorin got up and bounced towards Jin at the door and dragged her over and sat her down between her and Saengmin. 

Saengmin patted Jin's hair, "Was school good?" Jin nodded, "Yes unnie." Saengmin smiled and fixed her hair. Jin got to doing her homework after a little nagging from her unnies. 

Saeri looked at Jin's homework assignment, "Ah! Jin you have to compose a song?" Jin nodded. Jin answered soft but easy to hear at close range, "Its a partner work. We work together to compose and write a short song, as long as it has a theme in it."

Dasom made in a "O" shape, "How is that going Jin?" 

Jin nodded, "Its going good."

Jay, "Maybe if you make a full song you can put it on our next album?" 

Dasom, "You can show your work as a composer!" Hyorin agreed.

Jin shook her head. Saengmin looked, "Why not Jin?"

Jin, "I don't know..."

Saeri, "No matter what I think the fans will like the song. Plus you'll be a young composer if you continue to write songs." Jin only nodded. Then after Sistar left to either do their own schedules or go home.

****

They were then called in by the CEO, Kim Shi-Dae. The girls bowed as they entered and sat down. Saengmin, "You wanted to see us sir?"

Shindae nodded, "Yes Saengmin. As you know we signed contracts with the Chinese company, YUEHUA Entertainment a while ago." they all nodded. He went on, "So we are thinking of debuting you girls, Superstar, in China and Taiwan." 

All four were shocked. Jay wanted to make sure she heard right, "Were going to debut in China? Really?"

Shindae nodded, "Its going into plan but we are trying to plan with YUEHUA Entertainment on that path since we want all our artists to branch into the Chinese market." 

Saeri, "So were going to learn Mandarin right away and debut in China?" 

Shindae, "Its a plan for now Saeri, so not immediately. But we can say for sure you girls are going to branch to China soon. And yes you will learn Mandarin with a teacher you all will go to everyday."

Saengmin put her hands together, "This is great." 

Shindae, "But first before you debut in China we want you girls to concentrate on a Korean comeback with a new album. And planning you girls for you to comeback in the fall time. So it'll give you girls time to work on your Mandarin and your album." they all nodded. Shindae, "Alright, that is it. Thank you for coming." they bowed and left his office.

****

Back at Superstar's dorm the girls were excited they could have a chance to debut in China and get Superstar more known. 

Saeri, "This is exciting! Debuting in another country is something we couldn't have imagined!"

Jay nodded, "This is a weird feeling. But Mandarin is a hard language to learn."

Saengmin, "Lets do our best when we do branch our to China." the girls nodded and looked in the kitchen as Jin was cooking. Jay, "What are you cooking Jin?" 

Jin turned around, "Ddukbokki." Jay smiled, "Sounds delicious." Saengmin, "But after you eat Jin you have to finish your homework." Jin nodded as she finished making the ddukbokki. 

After Jin was finished she put it on the table. Saeri, "Our maknae is the best." they thanked for the food and dig in.

The girls ate and talked until late at night before going to practice tomorrow.