Chapter 11: Second Visit On 'Weekly Idol' [February 17, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Both Hyung Don and Defconn introduced the girls and they came out.

Hyung Don, "Yes Superstar is here for their second visit on 'Weekly Idol' and are back with 'Expectation' correct?" they all nodded. Hyung Don, "What is your song about?"

Saengmin answered, "'Expectation' is about a girl wanting a heart of a man despite him being a player, but it also talks about a woman's state during that manner."

Defconn pointed at them, "How has Sistar been?" asking about their sunabes. Jay, "Sistar sunbaes are doing good. And so are Boyfriend sunbaes." 

Hyung Don waved his hands, "We only care for girl groups." they all laughed but Jin. Hyung Don looked at Jin, "Jin?" Jin looked and waited and he asked, "Are you always like this?" referring to her quiet state. Saeri answered for her, "Our makane is the quiet type unlike the rest of us." 

Defconn, "This reminds me of Leo. VIXX." Hyung Don clapped his hands once, "That's right. Do you know VIXX Jin?" Jin nodded, "I know them."

Hyung Don looked at Defonn, "At least she talks more then Leo did. But anway you girls are back with your new single 'Expectation'. You remember what we do next right?" Saeri nodded, "'Random Play Dance'!" the girls got right to it.

*Instead of 'Female President' think 'Happiness'

 

After that the girls did 'Rewrite Profile'. And their sitting order (left closer to MCs).

Saeri  Jin  Saengmin  Jay

Hyung Don looked at the first profile, Saeri. He read off, "Has noticeable dimples." he asked for Saeri to show it.

Hyung Don smiled, "Cute." he then continued on, "Fan of Nine Muses and likes to go barefoot around the dorm."

Saeri nodded, "Since Jin knows Nine Muses since their models and Jin is also one I got to meet them." Defconn pointed out, "So your a fan girl then?" 

Saeri nodded not feeling embarrassed, "I really respect Nine Muses sunbae-nims and love their music and how they look. I mean their really tall which I wanted to be."

Hyung Don, "Why? How tall are you?" Saeri answered, "I'm 163cm and not getting any taller." 

Hyung Don looked at the other thing on Saeri's profile, "You go barefoot?" before Saeri could answer Jay spoke up, "Even in the dorm she always goes barefoot. Day or night." 

Defconn, "I hope theres a freshener in the room." they all laughed but Jin of course. Next was Saengmin. Hyung Don read off, "Ideal type is Winner's Jinwoo and went to Dongguk University."

Defconn, "Oh, do you like Jinwoo Saengmin ah?" Saengmin waved her hands, "No no just friends." 

Hyung Don, "We have to do this. Saengmin send a message to Jinwoo." Saengmin was in shock, Jay and Saeri were laughing their heads off, and Jin nodded in agreement. Hyung Don waved his hand for Saengmin to do a video message, and she did. She started, "Jinwoo-ah." she stopped and covered her face from blushing, "I hope we can meet more often even though we are busy we different schedules." she ended it there and covered her blushing face. Defonn chucked and Hung Don was satisfied so he moved onto the next member, Jin.

Hyung Don read Jin's profile, "Older sister is Sera, tall maknae, has a skinny waist, and flexible."

Defconn asked, "Jin how tall are you." Jin simply said, "Right now I'm 173cm." Jay waved her hands, "I think she'll grow taller by the end of this year. There is no doubt." Hyung Don, "Your already so tall, the other members stopped growing and your still young so you have more chances to grow." Jin nodded.

He read on, "Skinny waist?" Saengmin instructed Jin to stand up to show and she did. Both MCs were shock on skinny Jin's waist was.

The MCs asked one of the staff to bring a roll up ruler. Defconn, "Can one of your members measure your waist?" Jin nodded. Saeri took the job and wrapped it around Jin's waist and was shocked herself, "21 inches!!" everyone was surprised, you could even hear the breathes that the staff members took in the background. Hyung Don couldnt believe and was wide eyed, "21 inches! How can someone have skinny waist?" Jay raised her hand, "Doesn't Hara sunbae-nim have a skinny waist to?"

Hyung Don, "Still. Whoa Jin. But before you sit down Jin, it says your flexible?" Jin nodded. They asked to see and were even in more shock.

*Start at 1:30

After much shock they finally got to Jay. He read off, "Likes skinship and former ulzzang."

Defonn asked the other members, "Does Jay do a lot of skinship?" they all nodded.

Saeri, "Unnie does a lot of skinship. Before when we first met it was uncomfortable, but its better now. The only one who doesn't like skinship is Jin." 

Before either MCs asked Saeri approached Jin from behind. Jin got up and walked backwards. Hyung Don got up, "Jin let Saeri hug you once for three seconds." Jin didn't want to but sat down anyway. Saeri hugged Jin and Jin squirmed but completed the challenge. They moved onto 'Win Against Idol'

*Start at 9:00-11:00

After the girls were finishing the recording. Hyung Don, "Yes we were here with Superstar. Leader any final words?"

Saengmin nodded, "We all had fun here at 'Weekly Idol' and please support us as we promote 'Expectation'. And please invite us again." Defonn, "Of course."

Hyung Don then ended the recording, "This was Superstar!!" the girls cheered.