Chapter 2: First Broadcast

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!


Superstar got invited to appear on 'SBS Radio Live' as their first broadcast since their debut.

Saengmin→​Seulgi
​Jay→​Irene
Saeri→​Joy
Jin→Wendy
*Turn on CC to get English subs

After the radio show the girls had no other schedules for that day and headed back to their dorm.

Saeri was the first to enter the dorm, she stretched her arms up and sat on the couch in the living room, "It feels good to be home after that." 

Jay smiled and sat next to Saeri, "That was only a radio show Saeri." Saeri looked at Jay, "I know unnie but still, it feels good to be home." Saengmin smiled and both of them and sat by the couch on the floor, "I agree with Saeri. We will be more busy as we promote so coming home is always a good thing." Jin sat down quietly next to Saengmin and listened to her unnies.

Saengmin smiled at Jin before looking at the others, "Its exciting isn't it though? We debuted and now our hands will be full with schedules left and right." Saeri excitedly nodded, "I can't wait unnie! We finally get to show our side compared to Sistar sunbae's." Jay agreed, "Hopefully we make Sistar sunbae's proud, as well as Boyfriend sunbae's." 

Jin spoke quietly, "I hope we do unnies. We have to live up to their name and ours." the three unnies look at Jin and smiled. Jay, "Jin did Sera sunbae-nim call you?" 

Jin nodded, "Sera unnie called me and wished all of us good luck in our debut promotions. She promised to visit when she could." Jay clapped her hands once, "It'll be nice to see Sera sunbae-nim again." the others agreed and prepare for future schedules.