Chapter 31: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 7 [December 8, 2015] [FINAL]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Before they knew it, Superstar was on the last episode of 'Showtime'.

****

The four girls were walking along the streets of Seoul and enjoying the day despite it being cold.

Where are the girls headed to?

Saengmin, "Before we hit Han River, let's go to the bibimbap restaurant we go to." they almost ran there, one for excitement and another for being to cold.

Jay entered first and bowed as the workers greeted them. And of course they all ordered bibimbap.

Saeri looked around the restaurant and said, "I can not believe today is the last day of filming."

Jay nodded, with a sad experssion, "'Showtime' was fun to film. We've to so many places."

Saengmin agreed, "Yeah, so hopefully we can film another reality show." Jin nodded, agreeing with her unnies.

Not to long the bibimbap came and it looked so good.

Looks Good~

They dug in and enjoyed the food. No one really talked as they enjoyed the food to much.

But after eating their meal they walked along Han River and sat down in chairs to enjoy the view.

Saeri liked the lights on the river, "Its beautiful." she smiled as the rest did as well.

 

When it turned rainbow colors all the girls were amazed.

Very Beautiful~

They then started to talk about their time during 'Showtime', pre-debut, and then their debut.

Jay chucked, "I remember when the CEO told me I would be the first selected member of Superstar. I was surprised but joyfully of course. Then he said that Jin would be joining next." she looked at Jin and continued, "She was even more shy then she was when we debuted. So I wondered how could I get close to a young kid."

Jin even smiled a little thinking about it as all four started to train together towards the end of 2012, making Jin only 14 years old at the time.

Saengmin smiled, "Well I did join last minute remember?"

Saeri nodded, "Yes unnie but remember, Mia unnie trusted you to us as she knew you personally. And your a great leader and don't forget that." she grinned. Saengmin was going to cry but contained it. Jay agreed, "Look where we got to Saengmin unnie. We showed what Superstar is, and in a short time to. I was actually shocked when we first with 'Goodbye Baby'."

Saengmin nodded, "Ah yes." it didn't feel real at first, winning with 'Goodbye Baby' with their first full album. But with fans posting comments about their win and waiting for a comeback, it felt even more real. Saeri smiled as she looked at the bridge, "I hope Superstar can do even more better in 2016."

Saengmin patted Saeri's shoulder, "Of course we will Saeri. Superstar will improve even more as we enter a new year." Jin nodded.

Jay brought up another subject, "Remember when we debuted though? It was so unbelievable, I felt like it was a dream." Saeri nodded, "Like it wasn't to long along we debuted, then it became one month, half a year, and then we reached a year since we debuted."

Saengmin, "Well lets continue to be Superstar and try and go on for many more years." they all smiled as they stared into Han River, enjoying the view and time together.

After some time Saengmin was ending the show for the last time. She looked at the camera as the rest did and said, "Thank you to the viewers for watching Superstar's 'Showtime'. We hoped you saw our real sides and things we liked to do. Superstar will work harder to show more improvements and to continue showing Superstar's colors. This has been.." everyone shouted, "SUPERSTAR! Thank you!" they bowed and waved to the camera.

They even took one last group selca.