Chapter 10: Over, But Happy?

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Superstar was there of course to watch the final episode of 'NO. MERCY' to unfold. The girls were actually sitting in the judging panel with Hyorin, Mad Clown, K.Will, etc. This is how it went.

*Spoilers below if you didn't watch the episode

The girls of course were never happy that the boys had to be eliminated, but it had to happen. The girls went to comfort them after recording was finished. 

Saengmin went to Shownu and hugged him and saying, "Congrats Shownu." 

Shownu nodded and sighed, "Thanks Saengmin noona but it doesn't feel like we are debuting you know?" Saengmin nodded and patted his back, "I know the feeling isn't all there because what has happened through this show but you have to move on. You worked your way as the others have and you must continue as now MONSTA X and support the boys who couldn't make it." she smiled slightly. Shownu smiled a little and nodded, "Your right Saengmin noona. Thank you." Saengmin nodded.

Jay and Saeri approached the '93 liners. Wonho, Minhyuk, and Kihyun bowed when they saw both of them coming. Jay being the same age line told them, "Don't be so formal, its okay." Wonho put his hands together, "Its finally done." Jay smiled as she looked around as the other sunbaes were with Hyungwon, Jooheon, and I.M. 

Minhyuk scratched his head, "It still feels like the show is still going." Kihyun agreed, "Also it doesn't feel right."

Saeri looked at all three of them, "Well oppas its closer to your dreams though." she left it at that. Minhyuk looked around. Saeri looked at him, "Oppa what is it?"

Minhyuk, "Where's Jin sunbae?" both girls looked around, looking frantically and they knew Jin was behind them not to long ago. Jay held her head, "Oh no." she knew Jin must have gone after #GUN and Seokwon, who got eliminated. Jay told Wonho, Minhyuk, and Kihyun to stay on stage but went to their sunabes.

The first one to notice was K.Will as the girls approached them. K.Will looked at them, "Jay. Saeri. What's wrong?" the other sunbaes looked. Saeri was the first one to spit out, "Jin's not here on the stage. I think she went after #GUN oppa and Seokwon." they acted right away. Hyorin looked at the girls, "Tell Saengmin about this and follow us okay?" the girls nodded and told Saengmin who was still talking with Shownu. 

Afterwards all three girls ran down the hall, and as they said before Jin was saying goodbye to #GUN and Seokwon. But on the side Hyorin, K.Will, and Mad Clown were there. Not doing anything, just watching and waiting. The girls approached slowly and nodded to their sunbaes and watched Jin say goodbye. 

Seokwon hugged Jin once and rubbed her head, "Do well in Superstar alright?" Jin nodded. Seokwon smiled, "Good. And don't worry about us. Me and #GUN hyung will keep in touch." 

#GUN smiled and bended down and took off a necklace, "I came as #GUN and I'll leave that way. But I would like to give something." he put something in Jin's hands.

Jin got the gun side of the necklace. Jin looked at #GUN, a little confused. #GUN explained, "I hope we do meet again Jin-ah. So when we do I would like my "shot gun" back arasso?" Jin started to cry but nodded. #GUN did the same as Seokwon and got back up, "I hope we can greet each other as fellow singers." then he and Seokwon bowed to all of them before leaving. Jin gripped the necklace tightly to her chest and cried. Hyorin rubbed Jin's shoulders, the girls came over and hugged their maknae.

Hyorin, K.Will, and Mad Clown looked at the Superstar members and left them to comfort their maknae. 

****

AN: Well 'NO. MERCY' is officially over. Congrats to the trainees who made it to now be MONSTA X. Everyone has their opinion on who should be or shouldn't have made it. And so do I but I will support the boys who worked hard in the past 3 months.