Chapter 38: 'S/S Party' First Solo Concert [May 13, 2016]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

It was the day of the concert and in the early morning the girls were practicing to make sure camera positions were alright. They were nervous as this was their first solo concert. So during the practice time they were trying to make sure they were breathing.

 

And what surprised the girls was that their close hoobaes MONSTA X came to visit. Wonho was the first one to wave his hands, "Hello Superstar!" the seven boys came to hug Superstar.

Kihyun was also all in smiles, "Is it going well sunbaes?"

Saengmin nodded, "Everything is running smoothly so far. Camera positions are good."

Saeri was jumping up and down, "But were revealing our new song 'Darling' for the first time today!" Jay nodded, looking nervous. Shownu smiled slightly, "You'll do well sunbaes." they then looked around and saw Jin talking with the director after she just finished her solo stage. She came down and bowed to Monsta X, "Hello oppas."

Hyungwon smiled, "Hello Jin." 

I.M and Jooheon gave Jin big hugs, the loveable guys they are.

Saegmin looked at Monsta X, "Ah! Its your guys one year anniversary tomorrow right?"

Shownu nodded and Wonho grinned, "Yup! One year since we formed, it went by fast." the other Monsta X members nodded and smiled thinking about it.

Jay clapped, "Congratulations oppas."

Saeri nodded, "It is something to be happy about. We'll be 2 years old in 5 months." Jin smiled slightly.

They kept talking till the director told them to get ready for the concert. Monsta X told them good luck as they are part of the audience.

'Expectation'

'All Of Me' + 'S&M' [Saengmin Solo Stage]

'Troublemaker' [Jay Solo Stage]

'Cry Again' [Rewind]

'4 Minutes' [Saeri Solo Stage]

'Goodbye Baby'

'Happiness'

'Love The Way You Lie' + 'Dirrty' [Jin Solo Stage]

'Gone Not Around Any Longer' [Jay&Saeri Stage]

Jay→​Bora
Saeri→​Hyorin

​'Darling'

After performing 'Darling' the girls gathered in front of the stage since the concert was over. They greeted their fans and thanked them for supporting them for their first concert.

After getting off the stage, Superstar thanked the staff and were trying to take away their sweat. A knock came and Monsta X as well as Sistar came into the room!

Hyorin was all smiles, "Congratulations girls for finishing your first concert." and the other members of Sistar gave flowers to Superstar. Saeri smile to and bowed, "Thank you sunbaes." Jay nodded, "Yes thank you."

Saengmin, "Thank you for coming sunbaes."

Soyu shook her head, "Ani, of course we have to support our hoobaes." she smiled. Dasom agreed, "Soyu unnie is right. We had support so its only fair that you girls get the same."

Superstar got changed in their normal clothes and eventually went to eat BBQ with Monsta X, but Sistar couldn't go because they had to prepare for their own comeback and individual schedules.

But lets say this day was not to forget, neither is the promotion period for 'Darling'.