Chapter 20: 'SUPER Class' Showcase [August 9, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Superstar opened with their debut song 'Happiness' and then performed 'I Like That'.

'Happiness'

'I Like That'

Superstar had Kim Shin Young as their MC for their 'Goodbye Baby' showcase. They were sitting in this order;

Shinyoung   Saengmin  Saeri  Jin  Jay

Shinyoung, "We have Superstar back with 'Goodbye Baby' and their first full album 'SUPER Class'!" the crowd cheered. Shinyoung, "Yes Superstar is back and very missed. You girls are back with 'Goodbye Baby'. Can you explain what the song is about?"

Saengmin. "'Goodbye Baby' is about a girl trying to get a guy's attention but he doesn't care about her. And the girl is trying to be nice and wants to be friends but he refuses, so after so many times the girls says "Goodbye!"." Shinyoung smiled, "Like go!" Saeri and Jay waved their hands and did the same thing. 

Shinyoung, "Why did you title your album 'SUPER Class'?" 

Saeri, "We thought of titling it 'Goodbye Baby', the same as our title song, but then we thought about our fans and how they are a  "class" to us. So we took our first part of our name and put class after that. To make it 'SUPER Class'."

Shinyoung, "What has caught people's attention before you girls made your comeback was 'Anxious' with Mad Clown. It was written and composed by Jin." 

Jay put a hand on Jin's shoulder as she was nervous on being picked out for a question. Shinyoung, "You and friend did it right Jin?"

Jin nodded, "Me and friend (oppa) composed and wrote the song. It was supposed to be for homework but then it turned out to be a song for our album." she nodded.

Shinyoung, "It became popular right after it was released. How did you feel?" 

Jin, "Shocked. It was just a project for school and it turned out to be on the top five on music charts. So I want to thank our Shining Stars for liking the song." she nodded again, trying not to blush.

Shinyoung, "Can you tell your fans future plans?"

Jay, "For now we are just concentrating on promoting 'Goodbye Baby' and continue our promotions here in Korea."

Saengmin, "Also we hope to do some individual promotions when they upcoming, but for please continue to support Superstar and our first full album."

Shinyoung, "Now we will see Superstar with 'Goodbye Baby'!"

'Goodbye Baby'