Chapter 24: First Reality Show

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

The four girls of Superstar were just told by their CEO that they would have their first reality show, 'Showtime'. Just like there sunbaes (Sistar) before them, they would have their own season of 'Showtime'. And this news was exciting of course since this was the girls first show since debut.

But just like when Sistar did it, they have to choose a variety of things to do and show their "true selves" on the show. So they were at the practice room, thinking of ideas and places to go.

Saengmin suggested this, "How about we work out somewhere?"

Jay laid on her back and sighed while looking at Saengmin, "Unnie I don't want to work out.."

Saeri looked at Jay funny, "Why not Jay unnie?" then Jay looked at Saeri, "Do I need to tell you Saeri? Like you would work out anyway."

Saeri bobbed her head and thought about it, "Yeah your right unnie."

But Jin looked at all of them and said, "I would go with you Saengmin unnie. I need to work out my abs since I haven't worked out. We can even use the Starship gym." Saengmin smiled at the maknae, "Alright you got yourself a deal Jin-ah." Jin smiled a little.

Jay thought about a thing to do and said, "How about a simple stroll and just talk you know?"

Saengmin looked at Jay, "Like around the park near here?" Jay nodded. Saengmin, "Sure, it sounds peaceful Jay."

Saeri, "How about something adventurous, like sky diving or hand gliding?"

Saengmin put her hands up, "No no. Remember what happens when I ride or do things like that." Saeri, "I forgot about that unnie. Well we will figure something out."

They continue to talk about to do next for the the show and many ideas did come. It seemed the conversation lasted for hours (which it did).

Then next thing you know Monsta X came inside the practice room. They bowed towards Superstar and Superstar bowed back. Superstar only debuted 7 months apart but Monsta X still treated Superstar as a big sunbaenims even though the girls told them to act like friends would.

Shownu bowed to Saengmin, "Hello Saengmin sunbae." Saengmin bowed back "Hello Shownu."

Minhyuk and Kihyun went to greet their '93 liner Jay.  Wonho followed suit and the four started to carry their conversation about their debuts, comebacks, etc.

Hyungwon some how gravitated himself towards Saeri. Hyungwon bowed towards Saeri, a little nervous since she was a big sunbae in his minds.

Jin on the other hand went slowly towards I.M, who was actually walking towards Hyungwon and Saeri. Both Hyungwon and Saeri thanked their members in their mind so it wouldn't be awkward. Jin slightly smiled as I.M asked her for a selca, and of course Jin said yes. Saeri smiled on how cute the maknaes were.

Saengmin put her hands together, "How about we all sit?" they all nodded and sat in a circle. 

Its been a while were the rookie groups of Starship could just sit and relax after promoting. And since they were the rookie groups of Starship Entertainment, you could say they have a bond. And for the most part all they did was eat chicken and drank water (they didn't drink any alcohol since Jin is not of age).

They just enjoyed each other's company and spending good quality time together.