Chapter 22: No Way! [August 21, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

'Goodbye Baby' [First Win!]

Backstage the girls were crying that they got their first win since debut. Jay was trying to help Saengmin wipe her tears, "Unnie." Jay giggled as tears also came from her face, but still felt like laughing at Saengmin. Saengmin was a hot mess with tears messing up her makeup.

Jin was getting help from Saeri, but Saeri was also a mess with messed up makeup. Saeri smiled as she patted Jin's hair, "Its okay Jin-ah." Jin wiped her tears fast as she sniffied and nodded. Saengmin called them to a group hug, "You girls are the best."

Saeri, "You are the best to Saengmin unnie." Jay smiled and nodded, "Thank you for leading us Saengmin unnie."

Jin added, "And for taking care of us." 

Saengmin smiled and hugged them, "Thank you for accepting me back then. I'm glad to have joined you and lead you." it was a heartfelt moment when the door opened to reveal Sistar's Bora and Boyfriend's Donghyun, Minwoo, and Jeongmin. The girls were shocked as Bora handed all four flowers, "Congratulations for getting number one Superstar!"

They bowed and thanked their sunabes for coming to visit them. Donghyun, "You girls are growing up fast, especially Jin. The makane of the Starship." Jin slightly smiled, "Thank you Donghyun sunbae-nim."

The girls once again bowed to their sunabes before they had to leave. This day they wouldn't forget, ever.