allkpop~[SPOILERS] 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' Collab [Jin]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Suah and Jin collaborate on 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' + winner is...
November 13, 2015 @ 6:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by colors-
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
4365
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The end of 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' is here and the winner was revealed as the final episode aired today. But SUPERSTAR's Jin was one of the artists that the rappers could collabroate with, and she collaborated with Suah.

SEE ALSO: Jin, Basick, IIhoon, and more to collaborate with 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' contestants

Suah, the youngest rapper in 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' and Jin, the youngest collobraterated in the show performed together and they performed 'Who Am I'. But despite this Suah did not win the 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' crown and Truedy won. 

But despite Suah losing both girls said at the end they enjoyed this collaboration and Suah mentioned that Jin unnie (yes Jin is a unnie to Suah) was amazing to collab with and would do it again. The girls even took a picture together at the end of the final episode.

Suah: "Thank you Jin unnie (right) for collaborating with me on 'Unpretty Rapstar 2'. This was the best collab I've done on the show and I hope can collab more in the future."

Jin: "Thank you Suah for letting me collab with you on 'Unpretty Rapstar 2'. This show was one I've watched since the beginning and I hope you get to debut soon. I also hope we can collab more in the future. Fighting!"

 

TAGS

Jin
Suah
'Unpretty Rapstar 2'