Chapter 5: Goodbye Stage [November 14, 2014]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Today was the day the girls didn't want to come, but it couldn't be avoided. It was Superstar's goodbye stage for their debut song 'Happiness'. All four were getting ready to record for their last performance for 'Happiness'. 

Saeri was getting the most hyped up as she went to each girl and had a conversation with them, "Its an exciting day but sad also girls!" Saengmin nodded, "I agree Saeri. Its a good but sad day. But hopefully we can come back onstage soon." Saeri nodded after Saengmin, "Yes! Lets make a comeback in a few months at the tops!" 

Jay chuckled, "We can try and convince Kim Shi-Dae sunbae-nim (CEO) to see if we can make a comeback." 

Jin came back into the room with her phone in her hand. Saengmin looked, "Everything okay Jin?" Jin nodded, "Yes unnie everything's okay. Just NuBoyz oppas called and said congrats to us and for future activities." Jay smiled, "I love our Starship family." the others agreed/

Just then a staff member for 'Music Core' called Superstar for standby. They all went to the stage, and when they got there fans cheered when they saw the girls. One by one they went on stage and before the recording Saengmin spoke to the fans, "Hello." the fans happily shouted, "Hello" back. Saengmin smiled, "We want to thank our fans for supporting us through our promotions for 'Happiness' and as everyone knows this is our goodbye stage." the crowd awwed, as they were disappointed. Saengmin, "But don't worry, we promise we'll be back soon so please support us and the rest of the Starship family." the crowd shouted a big yes. Then Superstar recorded their goodbye stage and ended it well.

'Music Core' Goodbye Stage Performance