Chapter 8: Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook (First Appearance) [January 27, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

'Music Core' Performance

Superstar were appearing on 'Yu's Huiyeol's Sketchbook' for the first time and they were nervous since it was their first appearance. The girls opened the show with 'Expectation', and for the first time with a live band.

Yu Huiyeol clapped and smiled as Superstar sat down, "Daebak performance girls." Superstar bowed to him and the crowd. Yu Huiyeol nodded, "Yes these girls are Superstar. Why don't you introduce yourselves?" the girls nodded and Saengmin started.

Saengmin got up from her heat and bowed, "Hello my name is Saengmin and I'm the leader of Superstar." the crowd clapped. Jay got up, "Hello my name is Jay and I'm a rapper of the group." Saeri introduced herself happily, Hello I'm the energizer Saeri and also a rapper." the crowd laughed but loved her. Then Jin stood up and bowed and said quietly, "Hello I'm the maknae of Superstar Jin and I'm also the main vocal of the group." she sat back down and the crowd clapped after the girls finished introducing themselves. 

Yu Huiyeol nodded and looked at Jin, "Its been said you have a idol sibling yes Jin? And you to Saengmin?"

Jin nodded, "Saengmin unnie's dongsaengs are Youngmin oppa and Kwangmin oppa of Boyfriend and my unnie is Sera. A former member of Nine Muses." some of the crowd was amazed. Huiyeol nodded, "So you must have amazing vocals like your unnie huh?" Jin shrugged but nodded afterwards.

Saengmin put a hand on Jin's shoulder and spoke, "Our maknae doesn't speak much but yes she does have amazing vocals. That's why she's our main vocalist." Huiyeol nodded, "Also I heard you (Saengmin) and Jin have a special performance for us?" Saengmin nodded, "Yes we do." the crowd cheered loudly as Saengmin and Jin got ready for their special performance.

Saengmin→​Soyu
​Jin→Hyorin

 

The crowd cheered loudly at the end after the duo's performance. Huiyeol clapped, "Amazing girls, just amazing. I bet your sister is proud Jin." Jin blushed and hid her face. 

Huiyeol nodded, "I wanted to ask you girls, since this time you came back with a y concept what have your fans said about it?" 

Jay spoke this time, "Our fans seem to like 'Expectation' better than 'Happiness' but some of them like 'Happiness'. So we want to balance out our concepts by switching from time to time to keep our fans satisfied."

Saeri followed it up, "But to be honest between the two songs we like 'Expectation'. It shows off a color we like you could say." Huiyeol nodded, "We are getting close to the end with Superstar but I wanted to know what the future plans are for you girls?" 

Saengmin, "We don't have much future plans settled yet but we hope to make another comeback soon and maybe a mini album or full album?" she looked at the other members and crowd. "And we hope to win a music award this year." Huiyeol nodded, "Yes we hope you accomplish those goals this year as 2015 just began. This has been Superstar everyone!" the crowd cheered and Superstar bowed.