Depression&Determination;

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed by, Baek Seung Jo and Yoon Ha Rae were going on dates all the time now she was around more often now at the Baek's house. His mother was annoyed by her presence and often showed it. Eun Jo just played along and minded his own business.

Eun Jo could tell Oh Ha Ni was depressed and often comforted her.Only Eun Jo knew what was truly going on.He knew Seung Jo wasn't happy with Yoon Ha Rae and that Oh Ha Ni was depressed.Oh Ha Ni was good at hiding her depression though.

Oh Ha Ni was never around the house anymore. She got a part time job in a restaurant as a waitress. She loved her job she learned to be good at it but she still felt sad all the time but work distracted her. Her coworkers were nice and loved her. Oh Ha Ni was very hard working. 

The only time she would see Baek Seung Jo was in school and in english class.She sat far away from him now though and sat closer to the teacher. She would leave the Baek's house early in the morning and make herself a quick breakfast.Nobody knew she could cook though. She also started to leave early to school to go to tutoring classes in school. At first it was very difficult for her but her grades started to improve. She was dedicated to her studies now. Oh Ha Ni wouldn't eat dinner at home anymore because she started to work overtime and she ate free food for dinner at work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter