Bringing her Home

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you sure you really want to meet her," Geum-Hee asked.

"Im positive," Oh Ha Ni said looking serious.

"You know I need some groceries from the store could you go get them for me?" Geum-Hee told her.

"Mother, I know what you're trying to do but trust me.I need to face this once and for all. It was bound to happen someday," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Alright then, I will respect your decision," Geum-Hee said sadly.

"Thankyou," Oh Ha Ni said.

They looked at each other and then Oh Ha Ni was shocked once she heard a familiar laugh.

"That laugh," Oh Ha Ni thought to her self.

"That laugh can only be from.." Oh Ha Ni said as she looked up.

"Yoon Ha Rae," Oh Ha Ni said as she looked up and saw her in front of her.

The girl that always mocked Oh Ha Ni and taunted her when it came to Baek Seung Jo. The girl that always looked down on Oh Ha Ni and insulted her indirectly.The girl that Baek Seung Jo was friends with and always hungout with.The girl that liked Baek Seung Jo. The girl that was Baek Seung Jo's fiance!

Oh Ha Ni watched as Yoon Ha Rae had walked in with Baek Seung Jo hand in hand. Laughing with him and making jokes.

She felted for a second that they were laughing about her and laughing at the fact that the poor Oh Ha Ni was now going to suffer. She felt like crying but instead anger filled up inside her.

"I'm not going to let them bring me back down as usual," she thought to herself.

Baek Seung Jo and Yoon Ha Rae froze once they noticed Oh Ha Ni and Geum-Hee in front of them.

Geum-Hee looked annoyed but before she could say anything Oh Ha Ni suprisingly said something.

"Hi! What a suprise to see you Yoon Ha Rae its a pleasure to see you! " Oh Ha Ni smiled widely.

Yoon Ha Rae and Baek Seung Jo looked shocked more than ever and suprised by Oh Ha Ni's reaction. They totally expected the opposite.

Ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter