Let the Drama Begin

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek Seung Jo?Baek Seung Jo! Talk to me! " Yoon Ha Rae yelled as they were leaving the restaurant.

"What?!Do you want me to say I told you everything that I needed to say?! He yelled.

"Why the hell would you leave me for that pathetic girl Oh Ha Ni?! She yelled.

"Because I love her that's why!" He yelled.

"Why?!" She yelled and started to cry.

"Because she's not a total like you!' He yelled.

"That's funny because were exactly alike," she said now smirking.

"No,we're not," he said angrily.

"Really,then why is it you agreed to marry me?" She said.She was still smirking.

"You know it was the only way for me to have your grandfather invest in my father's company," he said.

"Yeah, well you know something?" She said making an evil smile.

"What is it now?"he said sounding annoyed.

"I planned everything," she said.

"What the hell do you mean?" he said.

"My grandfather had already planned to invest in your father's company. I told him I liked you and wanted to marry you so we planned the arranged marriage.  My grandfather agreed to it because of course I'm his favorite and he would do anything for me."She said smiling.

"You dam why the hell would you do that?!" He said yelling at her. He felt like punching her but he didn't dare lay his hands on a woman.

"Because I believed you were perfect like me but I was wrong," she said.

"Well your wrong because you are pretty ed up person and you knew I loved Oh Ha Ni didn't you?!," he yelled.

"No that's where your wrong Baek Seung Jo we're exactly alike. So you're saying we are both ed up people then. Of course I knew you loved her but I couldn't let her get in the way so I planned the arranged marriage." She said.

"I still don't understand why though?!" He yelled.

"Poor Baek Seung Jo you really aren't as smart as everyone thought despite being called a genius. Isn't it obvious? Oh Ha Ni isn't part of our social class and a girl like her doesn't deserve a perfect guy like you. Because a girl like me who is rich and beautiful was born to have a guy like you and so I always get what I want. And now that Oh Ha Ni hates you, you can finally realize I'm the only one you should be with," she said. She leaned in to kiss him.

He pushed her away. He felt so disgusted with her to this point.

"Are you crazy?! Why the hell would I want to be with you after what you just told me!" He yelled.

"Because I love you!" She yelled.

"You don't know what love is!" He yelled.

She tried to kiss him but he kept pushing her off and so she started to get angry.

"Fine then! It's your loss! Afterall, there's many guys out there who would kill just to be with a beautiful,smart,and rich girl like me!Just know this.You will never get be able to be happy with Oh Ha Ni because as far as I know she hates you now and that's all thanks to me!" She yelled.She started to laugh.

"Shutup!" He yelled.

"And now I'm going to tell my grandfather not to invest in your father's precious company,"she said laughing.

"Well,you know what I don't need your grandfather's money in order to make my father's company a success.So you can take your filthy money and shove it right up your !"he yelled.

"Watever,it's your loss. It's funny how you lost Oh Ha Ni too because it looks like she's with Kim Ki-Tae now.You leaving me was for nothing,"she said.

Yoon Ha Rae kept laughing and she walked towards a cab she saw and rode off.

 "What a crazy ,"he thought. He was fusterated so he drove home. He was furious at the thought of Oh Ha Ni and Kim Ki-Tae together. And,not only that he would have to look for a new investor for his father's company.

---------------------------------------------------------

 "I can't believe what just happened!" Oh Ha Ni said.

"Neither can I, it wasn't your fault though.It was theirs,"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I just wanted to have a good time with you and get away from all my problems but no this had to happen," she complained.

"Like I said before it wasn't your fault. Yoon Ha Rae and Baek Seung Jo just happened to be there," he said.

"They always happen to be there," she said annoyed.

"You're right but it's not like we can control that," he said.

"True," she said.

"You know what forget them and let's go have a great time," he said smiling. He said cheering up Oh Ha Ni.

"Okay but where?" She questioned.

"I know a club close by we can go to," he said.

"Ha, I really at dancing but alright," she said excitedly.

Kim Ki-Tae then drove to the club.

---------------------------------------------------------

 *Flashback*

Yoon Ha Rae and Baek Seung Jo are eating at the restaurant.

"Ooo this looks good.I like the food they have here. Maybe they should cater our wedding," Yoon Ha Rae said excitedly.

"Yoon Ha Rae, I have to tell you something," Baek Seung Jo said seriously.

"What is it? Why do you look so serious Baek Seung Jo?You're worrying me.It's about the food isn't it?"She said.

He gave her a weird and confused look.

"It is then! I should've known it. I forgot your mother said you're not a huge fan of sweets. I should've remembered.," she said sounding guilty.

"What? No, it's not even about the food. It's about the wedding," he said.

"What about the wedding?" She said sounding worried.

"I want to cancel it," he said.

"Why?!" She said almost yelling.

"Because we have to," he said.

"I see what is now. I know it's too soon to get married but you know what I'm willing to wait. I'll call grandfather tomorrow so I can tell him to postpone the wedding," she said.

"I don't want to get married at all," he said.

"But why," she said. She was crying now.

"Because I'm in love with Oh Ha Ni," he said looking into her eyes.

"For how long?" She said starting to get angry.She was still crying but she wiped away her tears.

"I always have," he said.

They then sat there in silence. Yoon Ha Rae didn't know what to say she was angry and sad now.She felt so defeated. Baek Seung Jo had just called off the wedding and Oh Ha Ni was the reason for it.She didn't know how to react but she could feel the anger and hatred building up insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter