Complications

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is how you do it," Oh Ha Ni said.

"It's really simple you don't have to explain to to me. It's common sense," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Well,if you're so smart there is no need for me to train you then!"Oh Ha Ni snapped.

"But you have to so you got no other choice," he said.He winked at her.

"You little...,"Oh Ha Ni said but someone interrupted.

"Oh Ha Ni that's no way to treat our new employee,"Yori interrupted.

"She's right," Baek Seung Jo said smirking making Yori blush.

"Hi,I'm...," Baek Seung Jo reached his hand out but Oh Ha Ni slapped it away and Oh Ha Ni pulled Yori to the side and whispered to her.

"Oh Haniya!What did you do that for?!"Yori complained looking embarrassed.

"You have no idea who this is," Oh Ha Ni whispered to her ear. 

"Who is he then?" Yori said loud enough for Baek Seung Jo to hear.

"My name is Baek Seung Jo. I'll be working here from now on it's a pleasure to meet you,"he said moving towards Yori shaking her hand.He greeted her with a smile. Yori was blushing hard.

"No the pleasure is all mine.My name is Yori," she said blushing harder.

Oh Ha Ni now felt a huge pain hit her chest as they held hand.

"What the hell Yori! Don't you have any idea who he is?!Why in the hell are you even blushing?!Do you like him or something?!I can't deal with this it needs to stop!"Oh Ha Ni though to herself.

"Ahem, I think it's we get to work now," Oh Ha Ni said to Yori getting inbetween them.

Baek Seung Jo chuckled.He could tell Oh Ha Ni was jealous. She was so obvious about it too. Oh Ha Ni glared at Baek Seung Jo and he laughed harder.

Yori didn't understand what was going on until she realized that his name sounded really familiar.

"Excuse me what did you say your name was again?"Yori asked interrupting his laugh.

"It's Baek Seung Jo but you can call me Seung Jo,"he said.

"Hey! Only I can call you that!" Oh Ha Ni thought to herself.

Yori then instantly remembered his name and where it came from.She instantly looked at Oh Ha Ni and went over to him. 

"Oh so that's him,"Yori said curiously looking at Baek Seung Jo.

"I tried telling you!,"Oh Ha Ni said.

"Dam, well he's actually pretty hot. You didn't tell me this," Yori said to Oh Ha Ni.

"I did,"Oh Ha Ni said.

"Oh yeah, I remember now you told me. I didn't believe you  though. But you were right and man he's y,"Yori said eyeing him.

"Have you seriously forgetting everything I've told you about me and him!"Oh Ha Ni said.

"No,but that's all in the past now. I'm sure he's changed. You've got Kim Ki-Tae now so it doesn't matter. So let me have a shot now," Yori said winking. 

"Are you ing kidding me Yori!That's not just any guy!That's my first love were talking about here!" Oh Ha Ni said to her.

"I know but still just move on already and plus it's not like I want anything serious with him. I just wanna have fun,"Yori said rolling her eyes.

"You don't understand. That's the man I've always loved and I don't want you anywhere near him," Oh Ha Ni said seriously.

"Chill out Oh Ha Ni like I said it's nothing serious. Plus I'm an adult and you can't forbid me from doing anything.Besides you shouldn't care anymore after all because you have a boyfriend now,"Yori told her.

Oh Ha Ni knew she was right about moving on but it was still messed up how Yori wanted to get with Baek Seung Jo after knowing about everything that had happened.

Oh Ha Ni then made a difficult decision. She completely opposed it but she felt like she needed to do what was best to forget Baek Seung Jo.

"Alright, Yori you can date him," Oh Ha Ni said seriously. She felt a deep pain in her chest but she felt like she had to let him go.

"Wait what are you serious?"Yori said.

"Yes,plus you're right it shouldn't bother me like you said I have Kim Ki-Tae now and I can't tell you who to date and not to date,"Oh Ha Ni responded.

"Thanks for understanding,"Yori said.

"I'm just trying to move on,"Oh Ha Ni said walking away.

"Man Oh Ha Ni you can be such an idiot sometimes,"Baek Seung Jo thought.

"If you seriously think that I will end up liking that girl Yori you are dead wrong. You can be so predictable sometimes I swear,"Baek Seung Jo was thinking.

Break time was over so Oh Ha Ni continued to train Baek Seung Jo. He didn't need the help but Oh Ha Ni was still forced to help him.The day went well. The restaurant did get busy though with many more customers than usual though. It was because Baek Seung Jo attra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter