Time Passed

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:

Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo have been having a great relationship so far. Two months have passed since she has moved back into the Baek House. 

Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo have grown closer to one another. Baek Seung Jo treats Oh Ha Ni with more respect now but he still teases her just not as harshly. They have both slowly matured more and fallen more in love.

Geum-Hee's recovery in the hospital has been going smoothly. Geum-Hee's arms and neck have completely healed. Geum-Hee's legs still need a little bit more time to heal. She is now taking physical therapy. Geum-Hee may soon be discharged from the hospital.

Kim Ki-Tae no longer chases Oh Ha Ni. He has stopped messing with Baek Seung Jo at the restaurant ever since the breakup. Yori meanwhile has decided to stop plotting revenge on Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni instead she holds a deep grudge towards Kim Ki-Tae. Yoon Ha Rae has mysteriously disappeared since the Oh Ha Ni and Kim Ki-Tae's breakup.

Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo are now on their way to the hospital to visit Geum-Hee. Geum-Hee still hasn't foundout about Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni dating. 

 ---------------------------------------------------

"Are we ever going to tell her?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Not yet," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Then when?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"When she gets discharged from the hospital," Baek Seung Jo said.

"That's a long way from now though," Oh Ha Ni said. 

Oh Ha Ni pouted. Baek Seung Jo noticed but he kept his eye on the road.

"If we were to tell her now she would find an excuse to stay longer in the hospital," Baek Seung Jo.

"I doubt that," Oh Ha Ni said.

"You should know my mother by now. Do you not remember how she would go on random trips all of a sudden just so she could leave us alone. Remember that? Well, she's going to start to doing it again if she finds out," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Of course I remember," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Then don't think about telling her atleast not until she gets out of the hospital," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Sometimes I just think you're too embarassed of me," Oh Ha Ni said looking away.

"Of course not. How could you think that?"Baek Seung Jo said.

"The fact that you won't tell your mother who's like my bestfriend and second mom says it all," Oh Ha Ni said.

They arrived at the hospital. Baek Seung Jo drove into the dark parking lot and parked the car. Oh Ha Ni was getting ready to get out of the car when Seung Jo pulled her hand.

She turned to look at Seung Jo with an annoyed face.

"What?" Oh Ha Ni said.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that. Please, just understand me," Baek Seung Jo said looking into her eyes.

"I'm trying but you have to see my point of view as well," Oh Ha Ni said.

"And how do I do that?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"Simple just tell your mother that I am your girlfriend," Oh Ha Ni said smirking.

Baek Seung Jo sighed.

"I'm going to regret this," Baek Seung Jo said.

He couldn't resist his sweet Oh Ha Ni. He couldn't stand the fact of her being mad at him so he gave in to her wishes.

"So are you going to tell her then?" Oh Ha Ni asked trying to hide a smile.

"Only because I can't stand the feeling of you being mad at me," Baek Seung Jo said. He sighed.

Oh Ha Ni jumped in excitement. She got too excited she bumped her head on the car ceiling.

"Owwww, that hurts," Oh Ha Ni said. She made a pouting face.

"Dummy, that's what you get for jumping in the car," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Hey atleast ask me if I'm okay," Oh Ha Ni said sadly.

"Why do I got to ask of you look fine?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"Uggh, why can't you be like other boyfriends and act all sweet and caring," Oh Ha Ni complained.

"Because I'm not like anyone else. You're not a normal girl but I aint complaining because I still love you for who you are," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm sorry for saying that. I won't act dumb next time," Oh Ha Ni said.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I just don't know how to be a boyfriend. This is all new to me," Baek Seung Jo said sadly.

"It's okay my love. I'm the one who should be understanding and teach you how it's done.  I'm not the perfect girlfriend either so we're boths still learning. I'm here you're not alone," Oh Ha Ni said. 

She looked into his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat each time she did that. She started to blush as he looked back imto her eyes with his with and caring smile. She adored that face. She couldn't help herself any longer she was overwhelmed with passion for him.

She gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. She then pulled away so they could get out of the car. He pulled her back in though for a kiss.

"As much as I would love to do this we have to go see your mom," Oh Ha Ni said.

Baek Seung Jo didn't care he kept kissing her.

"Just one more," he said.

"Fine one more," Oh Ha Ni said giggling. 

She gave him one more kiss but it turned to a couple more.

"It's cute how you still blush after all this time. It's almost like you fall in love with me all over again," Baek Seung Jo said smiling.

"I certainly do my love. Now let's go for sure this time," Oh Ha Ni said kissing him on the lips. She then stopped.

"Just one more kiss," Baek Seung Jo said.

"That's what you said last time," Oh Ha Ni said smiling.

"I know but I mean it this time," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Fine, just one more," Oh Ha Ni said.

Baek Seung Jo gave her a kiss. 

"Alright, let's go," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Ha, I thought you said only one more," Oh Ha Ni said fixing her hair.

"Let's just say I got carried away," Baek Seung Jo said smiling at her.

They got out of the car and walked hand in hand inside the hospital.

The nurses whispered to one another as they saw them walking by. They were used to it by now. 

 "They never stop do they," Oh Ha Ni whispered.

"They sure don't," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Who cares about what they think," Oh Ha Ni said.

"You know I don't,"Baek Seung Jo said.

They were now in front of Geum-Hee's door. Oh Ha Ni let go of Baek Seung Jo's hand. She was used to stop holding hands with him once they reached eomoni's door. This time though Baek Seung Jo decided to do things differently and grabbed Oh Ha Ni's hand.

"Are you sure about this?" Oh Ha Ni asked worriedly.

"I'm sure," Baek Seung Jo said. He smiled at her and kissed her hand.

They were now confident as they stepped inside the room.

They slowly walked into the room and the moved the curtain blocking Eomoni's presence. Geum-Hee looked up as she saw Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo. She was suprised to see them holding hands.

"What is this?" Geum-Hee said excitedly.

"It is as it looks," Baek Seung Jo said.

"You two finally admitted to being girlfriend and boyfriend," Geum-Hee.

"What?" They both said in suprise.

Geum-Hee smiled at them.

"Are you saying you knew this whole time?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"I sure did," Geum-Hee said.

"How?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"I know you better than you think. I'm your mother for crying out loud. You can't hide anything from me plus nurses talk," Geum-Hee said.

"So it was the nurses then," B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter