Exposure

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is it you want to talk about?"Yori said.

Oh Ha Ni was listening. She could hear them very clearly.

"I want to talk about us," Baek Seung Jo said.

"What do you mean by "us" ?" Yori said.

"I want to know how you feel about me," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Why are you asking me of you already know?" Yori said.

"So I can see whether or not you deserve to be my girlfriend," Baek Seung Jo said.

"You really mean it?" Yori said. She was really shocked by his answer.

"Of course. Afterall, you're beautiful and really outgoing so why not?" Baek Seung Jo said smiling.

"Then why did you reject me ?" Yori asked.

"Because you were going too fast and I felt pressured," Baek Seung Jo said.

"But didn't you say it was because you love Oh Ha Ni and that I throw myself at guys," Yori said crossing her arms.

"I've decided to move on and thinking maybe I might give you a chance. I realized I was being too hard on you and judge you too quickly. I didn't like how you forced a kiss on me though," Baek Seung Jo said looking at her.

"I knew you would come to your senses. The only reason I forced a kiss on you was because I thought you really did like me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have forced it," Yori said hugging him.

"What do you plan on doing with Oh Ha Ni though since she's your bestfriend?" Baek Seung Jo asked. She pulled away from him.

"Honestly, I never considered her a bestfriend. Just a friend more like an aquaintance," Yori said.

"Then how do you really feel about Oh Ha Ni?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"I just feel sorry for her though because she considered me her bestfriend and told me everything about you two. In reality, though I just listened to her because I was bored and pitied her. Despite being a nice girl I find her to be very vulnerable and pathetic. Sadly, that's just how I really see her. I really don't see what you saw in her," Yori said.

"So you used her to get to me then once you met me then?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"Yes, I knew it was wrong but I honestly didn't care nor do I regret it," Yori said.

"So you asked me what I see in Oh Ha Ni. Do you really want to know?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"Yes, tell me I want to know," Yori said.

"What I see now and what I'll always see in Oh Ha Ni is a beautiful and strong woman. Who enjoys the small things in life and appreciates them. She is willing to make others happy even if she doesn't feel happy herself. She cares for others. She isn't the smartest person in the world but she is the most humble person I know. She's the girl that I love to tease and see when she makes a pouty face. I enjoy her cooking even when it because I knew she made it from the heart. I love how she's determined about whatever she sets her mind to. I didn't know what it was like to work hard until I met her because she's a hard worker. She she's her qualities as flaws but I see them as her strengths. That's why I love you Oh Ha Ni. You put up with me when nobody else could and only you understand me. Only you see the good in me and accept my flaws. So you can come out now," Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni came out of the bush. Yori was stunned. Oh Ha Ni had a serious face as she slowly approached her.

"You tricked me!" Yori yelled at Baek Seung Jo.

"You really think I would go for you? Ha, don't make me laugh," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Oh Ha Ni....I can explain," Yori said.

"You made it perfectly clear!" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

Oh Ha Ni then slapped her across her face. She suprised not only Yori but Baek Seung Jo as well.

"Oh Ha Ni...?" Yori said. She was shocked now. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She caressed her now red cheek.

"I trusted you! I considered you my bestfriend! How could you do that! You sicken me!" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

 "I'm sorry Oh Ha Ni I didn't mean it!" Yori cried.

Oh Ha Ni didn't want to hear anymore lies she was sick of her. She wanted nothing more than to tear her apart that moment but Baek Seung Jo held her back.

Yori was shocked by Oh Ha Ni's outburst. She realized she was no longer the sweet vulnerable Oh Ha Ni she knew. She grew fearful of her.

"Oh Ha Ni listen to me. Don't belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter