What is going on?

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to marry you," he said.

Baek Seung Jo had a serious look on his face. Oh Ha Ni was suprised.

"What?"Oh Ha Ni said.

She was extremely shocked. She didn't know how to react.

"I want to marry you," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Are you okay," Oh Ha Ni said.

She grabbed his face and observed him.

"Oh Ha Ni, I'm serious right now," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm going to get the thermometer!" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

She got up from the coach and rushed upstairs to go get the first aid kit.

"Oh Ha Ni, what are you doing? I'm not sick. I swear I'm being serious right now," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Be right back," Oh Ha Ni yelled.

Oh Ha Ni was upstairs "searching for the thermometer". In reality, she was freaking out.

"Oh my god Baek Seung Jo what is wrong with you?" He thought. 

He started shaking his head.

"Seriously, what the hell was I thinking?! How could I lose my guard like this. This isn't you. You shouldn't have opened your heart because instead of making things better you made them worse. 

What has she done to me? Why is it that she makes me want to be a better person. This isn't me. I feel good but at the same time I'm scared. What is going on?

I can't believe I told her I want to marry her. Geez how could I say that? I got way into the moment. Marriage isn't in my plans right now. I want to focus on school and I want Oh Ha Ni to do the same thing. Plus, we've only been dating for two months how can I ask such a thing? I do want to marry her but not now.

I need to stop being so nice to her because if I do I'm just going to end up scaring her away. I'm starting to come off as clingy now and that's not attractive. I don't know how to handle a relationship though. Uggh? Why is this all so complicated?

You need to stop acting like an idiot and get back to your senses. You need to stop acting recklessly and get back to your old self. This sure as hell isn't you," Baek Seung Jo thought.

------------------------------------------

 Oh Ha Ni was still upstairs in her room. She was thinking hard about the situation.

"I want to marry you,"Baek Seung Jo had said those words. Oh Ha Ni didn't know how to react.

"I want to marry you too and I would do it in a heartbeat of I could but this is all going too fast. I want things to slow down but how say that without breaking your heart. This is all too quick," Oh Ha Ni thought.

She didn't know how to tell this to Baek Seung Jo. She strongly believed it would lead to a breakup which she did not want.

-------------------------------------------

Oh Ha Ni sat there for awhile thinking hard. She was stressed she was sitting on the floor by her bead with her head between her legs.

She decided to get up and went and grabbed the thermometer. She did not want to leave Baek Seung Jo hanging.

She saw him on the couch with his head tilted to the side with his arm tilting it up. He looked like he was having a hard time.

"Here's the thermometer," Oh Ha Ni said.

Baek Seung Jo looked up at her with angry face.

"Why don't you just flat out say what's on your mind instead of making excuses not to do so," Baek Seung Jo said.

He was now in a bad mood. He knew that his words had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter